Forbsie`s 2012-2013 Transfer and Data Update

Forbsie

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Steve Eyre And Frankie Bunn sacked by Rochdale Fc

Ruud Vormer to join feyenoord on 3 year free transfer at end of season (medical in january)

Kris Boyd has terminated his own contract at Turkish club Eskisehirspor

Crystal Palace teenager Wilfried Zaha has penned a new five-and-a-half year deal at the Championship club to keep him there until 2017.

Forbsie heres some Liverpool changes for you stick on Update

Alan Harper has left Bolton and is now a scout at Liverpool.

Yusuf Mersin's birth city is London. And he has British nationality.

drop Liverpool's club rep by 50 points makes the first season's minimum expectation top 4 rather than title challenge.

• 3 weeks later...

Some changes need done for Airdrie United Forbsie,

Willie Mclaren has signed till end of season on permanent deal.

Craig Hill, Paul McKane and Ally Woodburn have left by mutual consent.

Ryan Donnelly should be better in the game and he is a striker now.

Also can u create Connor Fairley, Kevin Green and Kyle Nicoll who is in under 19s but now in first team.

Info on the players can be found at http://www.airdriefc.com/squad.html

Thanks mate

Will QPR's transfer budget be edited as reports in today's papers are saying that Mark Hughes will be having a lot of money to spend in this transfer window? Also, did Mark Hughes bring in any of his own staff?

yeah budget has been altered for next release, and his own staff have also been included mate

Some changes need done for Airdrie United Forbsie,

Willie Mclaren has signed till end of season on permanent deal.

Craig Hill, Paul McKane and Ally Woodburn have left by mutual consent.

Ryan Donnelly should be better in the game and he is a striker now.

done mate, thanks

Sorry for being a pain in the arse and I don't want to be pressurising you about this but when will the next update be released?

well i have just completed another 384 transfers from european leagues today and im up to date with british transfers, but i have just released a couple days ago, either tomo or friday, then definately weekly from then on

well i have just completed another 384 transfers from european leagues today and im up to date with british transfers, but i have just released a couple days ago, either tomo or friday, then definately weekly from then on

Yes mate I would do that for you. Any specific areas that need checking more than others?

Hey mate,

Simple question I'm sure - I've just got FM12 after missing out last years edition, downloaded your database, unzipped it and put it in the 'db' file in My Documents. Loaded up FM pressed Start New Game and there was no prompt to use a different database, made the game anyway and there was no changes to squads so obviously nothing had happened. This is probably me just being stupid but I can't think what I've done wrong. Could you help me out here?

Hey mate,

Simple question I'm sure - I've just got FM12 after missing out last years edition, downloaded your database, unzipped it and put it in the 'db' file in My Documents. Loaded up FM pressed Start New Game and there was no prompt to use a different database, made the game anyway and there was no changes to squads so obviously nothing had happened. This is probably me just being stupid but I can't think what I've done wrong. Could you help me out here?

Needs to be unzipped into the editor data folder mate, not the db one (still within your documents folder). If it aint there just create a folder and name it editor data. Then this file needs to go into there. Load up FM12, click start new game and then it should say editor files 1 selected. That will be this db from Forbsie ok? If it doesn't show up then click the change tick box and wait for the db to load. You will then come to a screen saying load editor data files. Make sure Forbsies file is ticked down the left hand side and click continue then you go on to select which nations to load up etc etc.

Ahh I thought it was something simple, this stuff used to come naturally to me but my mind went blank, cheers Ant!

Forbsie, for your next update you need to make Paul Scholes player/coach - Otherwise good effort mate

Archived