Sports Interactive Community
CA=195_PA=200

Wilfried - The next DIDIER DROGBA

only spotted this guy at the end of the demo so didn't get a chance to try him out. He won Young African Player of the Year in my game and looks like he could be quite a handful.

The 2,9M release clause appears to be a bug. Not sure if this release clause will still be present in the retail game though.

Anyway, he has some poor mental attributes that make him, in my opinion, a liability at the highest level. However, for all other teams, this could turn out to be a great bargain.

We was willing to join my Leeds side on the demo. Looks like he'd do a great job at Championship level if this is possible on the full game.

wilfriedoverviewprofile.png

wilfriedoverviewinforma.png

I bought him for AZ and he scored 7 goals in 6 games for me! £2.5m release clause.

wilfriedoverviewattribu.png

I'm pritty sure this guy already has a thread, i'm 99% certain i already commented in it...

His name on FM11 was Bony, as you can see in 1 of your images, the name Bony. He's a class act, but as i say, pretty sure already has a thread.

he is fantastic! he scored 8 goals in 7 games for me in blackburn before he get injured for three months. a must buy!

fantastic buy for my Norwich team. Ran riot as an advanced forward. Could lead the line very well individually or with a strike partner. Physical stats make him perfect for the English game and at 2.5mill he's an absolute steal. Will be interesting to see what is PA is and how good is technically and mental attributes get!

The Dutch research was with a "heavy hand". He can not stop scoring.

Just like in real life then =). Where he has scored 6 in 8 so far. I was worried that the researchers would underrate him, but looks like they've got him spot on.

This the guy who used to play for Sparta Prague? Could have sworn he used to be called Bony on FM.

This the guy who used to play for Sparta Prague? Could have sworn he used to be called Bony on FM.

Bony is his family name, Wilfried his first name. 9 goals in 15 appearances for Vitesse in real life, the kid is on fire!

The Dutch research was with a "heavy hand". He can not stop scoring.

He's barely changed from the last couple years when he was on a Czech team. He has higher finishing, and lower dribbling than he used and his mentals are up a bit.

He plays for Vitesse.

He has been immense for me in the demo as Everton, 7 goals and 4 assists in 10 appearances with an average rating of 7.64.

for that sort of money he a bargain then. Do you need certain league loaded up or should I be able to find him on a French quick start ?

for that sort of money he a bargain then. Do you need certain league loaded up or should I be able to find him on a French quick start ?

He's not available on my frech quickstart. Though i have scouted him on an English, Scottish and Italian quickstart. He even goes to championship teams if you tap him up first.

he might have it on the full release but its surely an error so will probably be fixed in the first patch , whether thats on release or a week after i dont know

still has his 2.5mill release clause in the full game! may be fixed in a patch, but until then, welcome to West Ham Mr. Bony Wilfried!

Him and Lambert would be immense for Saints! Lambo as a deep lying forward and Wilfried in the Advanced Forward, sounds like a strike force anyone would be proud of!

bit surprised he's recommended as a poacher. Snapped him up though, will see how well he goes in the prem.

signed for 2.6mill (bargain) plays first game scored a hatrick by half time, was only pre season so was playing a considerably weaker opponent. Same game gets injured for 3 months, anyone else finding him very injury prone?

seemed class in the brief time I saw him, got into so many good positions and as in my previous post scored a hat trick, what more can you ask really.

His physical attributes are fecking immense :eek:

P.S. The link needs posting in the Official Forums Link so he can be added to the OP :thup:

Signed him for my Wigan save his 25 league goals helped me finish 7th, but Sunderland put a bid in the summer for 11Mill and my board accepted without my permission gutted I lost him!

But still got Nolan Roux who I had signed he had got me 18 goals and now signed Ababoubakar to replace Wilfried.

Anybody know if this guy will sign for Middlesborough?

tap him up. can normally grab him by the end of the xfer window. I got him in the championship with West Ham. Admired him, told him i wanted to sign. kept bidding. eventually he wanted to talk contract with me! :)

How are people having success with him? I've been playing him as a target man - attack and he's my leading scorer, but my team as a whole havn't been scoring goals anyway. Playing one up top so don't fancy it being a poacher, maybe advanced forward may get some better results?

I'm playing with Ajax with him as my only striker, I play him as a deep lying forward on attack duty. In the Dutch league most defenders are less strong then he is so he can keep the ball with him quite easy. Bought him for his release clause while selling El Hamdaoui for €5M to Milan :D

He has played only 3 matches with 2 goals for me, in October, but I bought him the last day of the transfer deadline, so there's more to come!

Bought him with Ajax, playing him up front in a 4-2-3-1 as either a deep lying forward or a poacher (depending on the AML/C/R settings); So far he has done tremendously, scoring 7 in 4(5) games, including a hattrick away at Milan. Average a goal per 65 min in his first 2 months.