looking for the most powerfull PC money no object

I've enjoyed having a browse through that Cyberpower site.

I'm at the stage where having had another graphics card die on me recently, plus my existing system getting on a bit, I'm about ready to consider my next PC "investment".

Had thought about building my own PC, but looking at that site, the prices seem very good indeed. Just looking now to see if they ship to Spain, as I've yet to come across any companies here that can compete with the prices they offer.

You could mate, putting it together and getting it to work can take few hours ....... its overclocking it that takes patience and time. Most shops offer next day delivery of components, I normally use ebuyer as they have excellent customer service. Also remember that choosing most expensive parts doesnt necessarily mean the best computer.

Just PLEASE stay away from Alienware ......... waste of money ;)

My current PC .....

DSC_0233.jpg

DSC_0235.jpg

The type you can see through and admire your own handiwork :D

I've enjoyed having a browse through that Cyberpower site.

I'm at the stage where having had another graphics card die on me recently, plus my existing system getting on a bit, I'm about ready to consider my next PC "investment".

Had thought about building my own PC, but looking at that site, the prices seem very good indeed. Just looking now to see if they ship to Spain, as I've yet to come across any companies here that can compete with the prices they offer.

Their forums are quite active with staff members, so ask there.

What's tempting about that site is that they will do the overclocking for you as well.

If I get a desktop, it will be from them for that reason.

Their forums are quite active with staff members, so ask there.

What's tempting about that site is that they will do the overclocking for you as well.

If I get a desktop, it will be from them for that reason.

Yeah, even their "weekly sale" systems look to have plenty of "bang for buck" and anything equivalent from PC stores here is easily double the price, even taking the exchange rate into account, which is quite favourable for me at the moment.

how does yours handle the game Tim

Awesome.

I can run up to 15 nations with all leagues from those nations, plus load all players from top division clubs in Brazil and Argentina (65'000+players) and still get 3 out of 5 stars!

It does slow after about 7 or 8 seasons but enough for me to be bothered.

With the new game, we'll be able to switch leagues on and off too, so this will make a huge difference too

Archived