[FM2012]Zero Sea‘s Wonderland--Make You Become Alice And Enjoy The Wonderland

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why the left winger has max mentality while the right one, AMC and striker have mentality on 0?

Thank you so much! You saved me!

Because the system's display bugs, I made a small error.

The right: AMC max

Download V5.1

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=5636

or

http://www.rayfile.com/en/files/022e32eb-5703-11e1-9481-0015c55db73d/

V5 or V5.1

Playmaker and Target Man : No.

Pitch Size: Small

Corner: the left side: right foot player; the right side: left foot player.Of course, Ability is also very important

Thow Ins: Don't use DRL and DC; Don't use who have "possesses long flat throw";Ability is not important, because it is short pass.

Don't Set Long Shot.

When down to 10 man: 4230

• 3 weeks later...

finding 5.1 working very well with latest patch 12.2.1 taken Rangers from -10 points to currently 1st place after just 14 games with 13 wins and one draw, also with Portsmouth from -10 points to 4th after 16 games with 12 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses

can post screenshots if required

finding 5.1 working very well with latest patch 12.2.1 taken Rangers from -10 points to currently 1st place after just 14 games with 13 wins and one draw, also with Portsmouth from -10 points to 4th after 16 games with 12 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses

Thanks

Could you post some screen shots?

when did 12.2.1 come out ???

I've been playing with Liverpool with the new patch and your 5.1 and 5.1 R versions, they seem to work better with the target man and playmaker set as the AMC for me

If your have great AMC , your can do that

But he is also prone to injury

• 2 weeks later...

It's from FM-Base

6447767120120330064645083.jpg

Unbelievable stuff. I've been using your tactic since I got my team to the Championship and it's been working like a charm. I'm very surprised that with pretty much the same players I had in the Championship, we've avoided defeats so far. Won the FA Cup with this tactic too and now I'm keen to see how far we can go on a continental level.

I thought nothing could beat my own tactic, which I've used since Fm10 (some minor tweaks etc). Apparently I was dead wrong. I feel kind of bad for using a tactic that's not made by myself, but after seeing the results I can't resist using it haha.

Great work!

Archived