[FM2012]Zero Sea‘s Wonderland--Make You Become Alice And Enjoy The Wonderland

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scored over a hundred goals in the first season with Notts Forest, eventually winning the Championship. This was using the V2 first half and V3 in the second half of the season. However, the V3 tactic doesn't do too well against better opposition. I just lost 5-1 to Man U on the first game of the season. I'm going to switch to V4 to see if that improves things and hopefully it will keep me in the Premier.

Hmmm. Used V4 on my second game against Everton and was beaten 6-1!

I remember for FM11 you had two tactics: one for playing strong teams and one for weaker teams. I think you need the same thing here.

Yup. Im using random manager and landed up in northampton at place 24. And till now after using his tactic i gone back up to 12 place. Media prediction is 10th.

P.s: i didnt start from pre-season. Take over during mid season and all my team morale is red or orange.

My strikers are really struggling to score. Suarez hasn't scored in 16 hours. Anybody else?

The strange thing is that he was on fire for the first half of the season and the same could be said for a couple of other strikers as well.

The strange thing is that he was on fire for the first half of the season and the same could be said for a couple of other strikers as well.

for me, my ST didnt face this problem... ur ST morale is low? do some private chat? maybe switch him to another ST position?

Hey Zero Sea, here are the updates on progress I promised a while ago:

championship1.png

championship2.png

As you can see, I got promoted via the playoffs yet my net transfer spending wasn't very good. Still got promoted for the second season running scoring a lot of goals during the process.

premier1.png

premier2.png

This is the following season in progress. I switched to v4 during pre-season and the results have gotten a lot better! Net transfer spending compared to income is a lot better too, relatively at least.

Thanks for the tactic Zero Sea. I think I will switch to v5 after the season is finished.

I think that v5's defence is better than v3's. v4 had the best defence but I struggled to get goals with it.

To be fair I think I'll judge the defense at the end of the season as it's still pretty early for me to be making snap judgments on it, but my early impressions were that it wasn't very good.

I actually think v4 is betterthan v5 and not really quite sure why ZS took it down. v4 seems more stable.

Hi m8z,,,

I've tested v3, v4, v5 test; v3 is the best for me.

v4 is too defensive, ok no goal against... but no goal for us :(

v5 is really random.

v3 is really the best against high and low team. But you need good defensive players.

Thanks a lot for your work. I follow u =)

Sry for baguette english <3

I'm working for the official version of the V5

Zero, I'm still using your V3 with great success, I've tried other tactics but always end up back to your V3. Some observations that you may or may not find helpful: :)

I usually make small changes in the tactic, but the one that I feel is more effective and improves the tactic is hard tackling for everybody. And I rarely get any red cards, and if i get one I can live with that;

Another small change you may consider is in attacking corners: put another player back and one player challenging the keeper. Improves the defending of counter attacks by the opposition, gives you a chance to score in rebounds, and takes nothing away from the effectiveness of the player attacking near post;

I set all players cross aim to mixed, giving them more options on crosses;

I keep the MC as playmaker, and set one of the strikers as target man. However, if you don't have a creative MC, the playmaker can be a player in another position (AMRL/ST/DMC). If you don't have suitables playmakers and target man, you should play without one;

I usually play left footed AML/ST player on the left, right footed AMR/ST on the right. Or at least one of them in the side of his strong foot, it's better for counter attacks, crosses and it seems better even for finishing;

Sometimes I tick counter-attack during games, seems to have a good effect, but I'm still undecided if it really makes a difference, as all of the players already have 20 mentality;

I'm testing a little with wide play for the Strikers, also still undecided with that one.

I've finally finished my first season with V3. No screenshots as I'm in work but I finished top with 97 points (30 wins, 7 draws, 1 defeat)

Won the FA Cup

I got knocked out of the League cup away to Spurs who were the only team to beat me in the league as well.

Surprisingly though I thought this tactic would be made for a player like Steven Gerrard but he was pretty for me for me. Henderson played most of the season. I am going to buy Ganso in the summer and hopefully he will be a world class playmaker

I'm sorry, I designed V5 failed, it's still V4 now.

Working great for me, as an example. I won against Man City on Eastlands with freakin' 6-1 with ma 'pool. And before this match city had conceded 3 goals in like 15 matches. After 20 matches I have won 18 and lost 2. 76 scored goals and 23 conceded (too many but I score enough to win me matches). Just wanted to let you know that it didn't fail for me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Playmaker and Target Man : No.

Pitch Size: Small

Corner: the left side: right foot player; the right side: left foot player.Of course, Ability is also very important

Thow Ins: Don't use DRL and DC; Don't use who have "possesses long flat throw";Ability is not important, because it is a short pass.

Don't Set Long Shot.

When down to 10 man: 4230

Archived