[FM12] Paris Saint-Germain FC

MrSundlofer

How is Yaisien developing for you? After some tutoring, his determination is higher and I will be looking to send him out on loan.

And Areola? He's developing great for me. Will probably be my first choice in 2-3 seasons.

Yaisein is doing ok. I don't have a suitable tutor yet to take his detemination past 14. My only problem with him is that I play wingers and his crossing at 7 is not good enough. If I didn't have so many other youth options up front I would think about retraining him as a forward. Areola is out on loan at Benfica having been a bit part player last season. I don't like to play keepers when they are still so young, I think I will have him tutored some more the following season combined with cup games and weak home games in the league. Then perhaps one more loan spell and then he may be ready.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have played 20 out of 38 games in the league and still unbeaten!

ligue20games.png

Marseille is out of the title race.

And talking about Marseille... I played Aviron Bayonnais away in the Coupe de France and won 4-0.

But I noticed this:

remyinjuried.png

I'm sure Didier Deschamps has a part to do with that injury... ;)

Loïc Rémy has played okay during his time here, not more. Hopefully he will return as a better player.

Yaisein is doing ok. I don't have a suitable tutor yet to take his detemination past 14. My only problem with him is that I play wingers and his crossing at 7 is not good enough. If I didn't have so many other youth options up front I would think about retraining him as a forward.

Yeah I also have some problems with him. He's rated very high by my assistant manager but the attributes making him a 'team player' isn't developing very well.

On the other hand, I have only played half a season.

Haha, I like your conspiracy theory ;) I am inclined to agree with you.

I have become familiar with the new UI and features now after messing about with a few quick games and am about to start up my hopefully long term PSG save.

Hey everyone, I had a quick question.

I'm halfway my first season and I wondered if anyone got more transfer budget available during the january transfer period? I spend 14 of the 15mil they made available at the start and hoped to get money pumped in but that didn't happen.

I have a 25mil balance and the chairman hasn't pumped any money in yet. Probably since it's not needed right now? Anyways I was wondering if anyone experienced the same.

Yea that's fine to me, I'm just curious of the january transfer window tho? Since I had money in the bank, I was surprised I didn't get any increase at all automaticly, so just wondering if this is the case for everyone.

You must remember that Paris Saint-Germain did spend 77 million & the money you spent on top in the Summer though. If you think PSG are bad, Malaga only get a measly amount in the second season :( Due to them having a 'Background Sugardaddy'!

Anyway, I've grown fond of reading through this thread now. MrSundlofer's mini-updates are too good at times.

I'm halfway my first season and I wondered if anyone got more transfer budget available during the january transfer period?

Actually I am in the same situation. I have no money left in my transfer budget, due to I bought Loïc Rémy, £20M in the 'Joker transfer window'. Still waiting for my Qatar chairman to add some extra millions to the budget :cool: ...

However I can wait to the summer.

Finally gotten some time to sit down with the full game i've got a small intro to my annual long term PSG save...

Project Outline :

After reading through other peoples updates and careers with PSG i've decided on the sort of project i'm gonna undertake, with my PSG i'm gonna listen and try to follow Leonardo's outline of making 1 or 2 "marquee" signings each season ala Javier Pastore while constantly striving to improve the standard of the squad with quality European class players along the lines of Sissoko, Menez & Lugano. The last part of my puzzle will be to observe and study the teams in the league and see which home based players are performing at the top level and target them ala Gamerio, Bisevac & Matuidi.

I have however allowed myself the leyway that 1 or 2 players outwith my guidelines may pop up and i'll judge that on a deal by deal basis.

Based on that here's my transfer history :

IN

Mushaga Bakenga - Rosenberg - £55k

Moussa Sow - LOSC Lille - £8m

Lucas Andersen - AaB - £1m

Marvin Martin - FC Sochaux - £20.5m

Jonas Svensson - Rosenberg - £800k

Siphiwe Tshabalala - Kaiser Chiefs - £325k

Lucas Digne - LOSC Lille = £2.5m

OUT

Mevlut Erdinc - Besitkas - £4m

Ceara - Flamengo - £1.6m

Zoumana Camara - Newcastle United - £25k(Loan Fee)

Loris Arnaud - FC Twente - £1.5m

Mathien Bodmer - Napoli - £875k(Loan Fee with future fee £4m)

Tactial Analysis :

My PSG side will stick with the real world 4-2-3-1 but with 3 altered styles, at home i'll play with 2xCM, Away from home it will be 2XDMC & tough European and league games at home ill go with 1XDMC & 1XCM so as to keep the backline covered but also add some midfield support from the CM. With Menez & Nene i think i may use them as Inside Forwards instead of out and out wingers, i've went with this as i feel my lone front man would benefit from their support as opposed to their supplying.

Story So Far...

A bit hit and miss tactic-wise, after 8 games in Lique 1 i'm sitting 4th, 3 points of top spot after losing 2 and drawing 2 games. Got a run of tough games coming up so that'll judge where we are in terms of tatic stability. My best performers are Menez with 5 goals, Sow with 8, Gamiero with 5 & Pastore with 4. A happier note is the performances of two of the PSG youngsters i've promoted to first team regulars Jean-Christophe Baheneck(4 sub apparences 5 assists) & Hervin Ongenda(3 sub apparences 1 goal, 2 assists).

I'll update once i hit the end of December as to how i'm getting on and plans i've got for January/End of Season.

wXuEY.png

Not happy with couple games. Hoarau is utterly rubbish. Poor finishing cost us in those games we've lost. Conceded last minute goal against Internacional. I will probably get sacked if we play like this up to Christmas.

Just accepted 5M from AC Milan for Hoarau.

Actually I am in the same situation. I have no money left in my transfer budget, due to I bought Loïc Rémy, £20M in the 'Joker transfer window'. Still waiting for my Qatar chairman to add some extra millions to the budget :cool: ...

However I can wait to the summer.

How did you afford Capoue, Leandro and Remy? Did you sell players or was it extra board money?

Finally gotten some time to sit down with the full game i've got a small intro to my annual long term PSG save...

Good update! :thup:

Is Pastore performing well for you in the attacking midfielder position?

I have noticed Gameiro can do a good job as a right winger (...if Sow is a goal-machine).

Good to see you give Bahebeck and Ongenda the chance to shine!

Just accepted 5M from AC Milan for Hoarau.

Do you have a replacement in line for him?

How did you afford Capoue, Leandro and Remy?

I actually divide the payment per month. Not the best way, but in this case I think it was necessary.

And I have a board who supports me :thup:

Just after the January transfer window closed:

moremoney.png

Just into February now. League form is still patchy. Lost for the first time in 30 league matches away to Lille - 4-1 hammering - just before Christmas and then drew with Troyes thanks to a last-minute equaliser from Pastore. Lost to Barcelona in the CL thanks to a freak own goal from Sakho, so things aren't going brilliantly. The team's still misfiring badly with Gameiro recently breaking an 11-hour goal drought. I'm 2nd just now, a point behind Marseille and I had no money to strengthen in the January window.

On the bright side, I'm doing well in the French Cup and drew Porto in the knockout stage of the CL after beating Stuttgart in Germany to secure my qualification. I have a difficult run of league games coming up but most of them are at home so I'm confident with a few tactical tweaks I can push ahead in the league.

My youngsters are developing slowly. Vrsaljko has been excellent and Bahebeck is really stating to come on well but Emre Can, Areola, Yaisien and Ongenda are coming along slowly. Ongenda and Yaisien both had terrible loan spells so I recalled them. Ongenda could still develop well, I think, but Yaisien looks to have a few glaring problems that will probably mean he doesn't make it. I'm improving the youth facilities ahead of the new intake of players in March.

Priorities for the summer still remain a world-class striker and probably a central defender to replace the ageing Lugano. May also need to look into a versatile fullback and Jallet isn't cutting it at as back-up at RB and my back-up LB is Robinson, on loan from Liverpool.

I actually divide the payment per month. Not the best way, but in this case I think it was necessary.

And I have a board who supports me :thup:

Just after the January transfer window closed:

moremoney.png

Ah, I should have guessed. Are they all being paid over 48 months?

And what's your favourite starting attacking four from Gameiro, Leandro, Remy, Pastore, Menez and Nene? (Assuming you're playing 4-2-3-1.)

Are they all being paid over 48 months?

And what's your favourite starting attacking four from Gameiro, Leandro, Remy, Pastore, Menez and Nene? (Assuming you're playing 4-2-3-1.)

48 months yes :thup:

I actually play a 4-1-2-2-1 formation (one defensive midfielder, two central midfielders, two wingers, one striker). I tried a deep 4-2-3-1 formation in pre-season but wasn't happy with the performance of Pastore.

I now play Pastore as an very attacking playmaker in the left central midfield position. Scored some important goals and and a lot of assists.

My wingers is inside forwards and I want them to cut inside all the time - and this is working great. I usually rotate them: Nenê, Ménez, Gameiro, Rémy and Bahebeck. But according to stats Nenê and Gameiro have started the most games.

Leandro Damião is my main striker. I rest him sometimes and then Gameiro plays upfront.

I also take a look at the current condition, morale and form the players have.

Fantastic opening post.

Just started my PSG save.

First up was to upgrade the youth facilites and increase the juniour coaching, i then when on to hire some better scouts.

On to the team..

Pretty happy with the squad, only made one major signing in Oscar Cardozo for £12 million.

dddbq.th.png

Opening fixtures went well, started all the youth last friendly..they gave it a good go though. Onto the season!

MINI UPDATE

After getting a very good scout report I've now agreed the signing of Mamadou Sakho's new defensive partner for a fee of £5.75m from Brazillian side Vasco De Gama, Dede.

Dede comes in at a good age, he's a solid no nonsense centre back with a hint of Lucio in his locker. A future Brazillian international which should please my watching boss Leonardo.

I've also added a new third tactic, im working on a 4-4-2 to utilise Gamerio and Sow. The hardest part will be using Pastore & Martin as my two CM's while leaving out Sissoko & Matudi. I'm leaning with using Pastore in games I'm heavy favourites and using a DMC against the top teams + tough away fixtures.

Europa League, first knockout round, first leg. Away to Valencia, 3rd in Liga BBVA.

I decided to play attacking - a "If you don't score, you won't win" -philosophy. But Valencia started the game best, controlled the game and had 6 corners in the first 10 minutes. I changed to my counter-attacking style... and the result?

themiracleinvalencia.png

I did never expect that! Still unbeaten in every competition.

48 months yes :thup:

I actually play a 4-1-2-2-1 formation (one defensive midfielder, two central midfielders, two wingers, one striker). I tried a deep 4-2-3-1 formation in pre-season but wasn't happy with the performance of Pastore.

I now play Pastore as an very attacking playmaker in the left central midfield position. Scored some important goals and and a lot of assists.

My wingers is inside forwards and I want them to cut inside all the time - and this is working great. I usually rotate them: Nenê, Ménez, Gameiro, Rémy and Bahebeck. But according to stats Nenê and Gameiro have started the most games.

Leandro Damião is my main striker. I rest him sometimes and then Gameiro plays upfront.

I also take a look at the current condition, morale and form the players have.

I also use that formation, but as an alternative to my deep 4-2-3-1. But I use Advanced Playmaker for my main wingers (Nene, Menez and Shaqiri), as they cut inside naturally and attack quite aggressively, and my backup wingers (Bahebeck, Gameiro, Luyindula) as Inside Forwards.

So did you not sell any players? I only sold Ceara and a couple of the worse youngsters.

So I've just finished my demo save (haven't got the full game yet) and I was reasonably successful. I was top of Ligue 1 by 4 points, topped my Europa League group, still in both cups. And even though I won't continue this save (due to the DB), I bought Mbaye Niang in the Joker transfer window. For kicks.

Star performers were Nene (7.86 av. rating, 7 goals, 9 assists, 7 MoM in 15(1) games), Gameiro (7.42, 17 goals, 6 assists, 6 MoM in 20 games) and surprise package Shaqiri (7.22, 5 goals, 10 assists, 2 MoM in 16(11) games). However, I struggled to get Pastore to perform (6.96, 3 goals, 2 assists, 2 MoM in 14(1) games).

Fun save and thread, I'll be sure to start again once I get the full game.

Another season finished, so another update:

Season 3:

After trying for two years to convince Varane to join me I realised that this was not going to happen. Therefore I decided to look for an alternative: Phil Jones. Luckily for me he was just a squad rotation player and Man Utd finished outside the top 4 and so he was interested to come to PSG. Another big name signing was Yann M’Vila, who was entering his last year in his contract, so he was finally available on a reasonable price! Most important transfers:

In:

Jones (Man Utd, 25 M€)

M’Vila (Rennes, 22 M€)

Lamela (Roma, 7.5 M€)

Out:

Douglas (R. Madrid, 18 M€)

Diame (Norwich, 10 M€)

Lugano (Napoli. 3 M€)

Nene (Napoli, free)

Line-up:

GK Sirigu

DR Vigna (regen)

DC Jones

DC Sakho

DL Robinson

MC M’Vila

MC Matuidi

AMR Griezmann

AMC Pastore

AML Menez

SC Gameiro

Results:

My Ligue 1 season went great, I managed to collect 95 points at the end, which was around 6 points more than during my first two championships. However, Marseille had an ever better season, managing 97 points and beating me on the last round of the season...I got some kind of revenge by beating them in the Coupe de France final, however my league defeat left me feeling disappointed with the season. In the Champions League I now managed the quarter finals, where I was eliminated by Real Madrid. Gameiro again finished top scorer, but I rotated him a lot more with Niang, who again impressed with 14 goals in the Ligue 1 and 10 in the Champions League.

Youth players:

Bahebeck had a good first season, after which I shipped him out on loan for season 2 and 3. I loaned Kebano the first season and sold him afterwards. I played Areola in a number of less important cup and CL games and he was sent out on loan in season 3, with the objective of replacing Douchez as back-up for season 4. Ongenda also seems to have decent potential and he was on loan at Bologna this season. Next season, he’ll be included in the first team squad. However, I’m saving the best for last: during the first season I got a few players promoted from my youth academy, one of which was labelled as “having potential to be one of the best players of his generation”. He’s already been playing a lot in my first team, mainly rotating with Matuidi and despite his very young age he will soon form the midfield couple with M’Vila!

damestoy.th.png

Another season finished, so another update:

Season 3:

After trying for two years to convince Varane to join me I realised that this was not going to happen. Therefore I decided to look for an alternative: Phil Jones. Luckily for me he was just a squad rotation player and Man Utd finished outside the top 4 and so he was interested to come to PSG. Another big name signing was Yann M’Vila, who was entering his last year in his contract, so he was finally available on a reasonable price! Most important transfers:

In:

Jones (Man Utd, 25 M€)

M’Vila (Rennes, 22 M€)

Lamela (Roma, 7.5 M€)

Out:

Douglas (R. Madrid, 18 M€)

Diame (Norwich, 10 M€)

Lugano (Napoli. 3 M€)

Nene (Napoli, free)

Line-up:

GK Sirigu

DR Vigna (regen)

DC Jones

DC Sakho

DL Robinson

MC M’Vila

MC Matuidi

AMR Griezmann

AMC Pastore

AML Menez

SC Gameiro

Results:

My Ligue 1 season went great, I managed to collect 95 points at the end, which was around 6 points more than during my first two championships. However, Marseille had an ever better season, managing 97 points and beating me on the last round of the season...I got some kind of revenge by beating them in the Coupe de France final, however my league defeat left me feeling disappointed with the season. In the Champions League I now managed the quarter finals, where I was eliminated by Real Madrid. Gameiro again finished top scorer, but I rotated him a lot more with Niang, who again impressed with 14 goals in the Ligue 1 and 10 in the Champions League.

Youth players:

Bahebeck had a good first season, after which I shipped him out on loan for season 2 and 3. I loaned Kebano the first season and sold him afterwards. I played Areola in a number of less important cup and CL games and he was sent out on loan in season 3, with the objective of replacing Douchez as back-up for season 4. Ongenda also seems to have decent potential and he was on loan at Bologna this season. Next season, he’ll be included in the first team squad. However, I’m saving the best for last: during the first season I got a few players promoted from my youth academy, one of which was labelled as “having potential to be one of the best players of his generation”. He’s already been playing a lot in my first team, mainly rotating with Matuidi and despite his very young age he will soon form the midfield couple with M’Vila!

damestoy.th.png

Bad luck that you got so many points in the league but OM pipped you to the title.

Your regen looks quality though :thup:

Damestoy looks amazing :thup: About to fire up my PSG game. Played FC Lorient last night and won 3-1 :D Signed Prestia from Palermo.

Also got drawn against Young Boys in Europa League 4th Qualifying Round.

@MrSundlofer. I signed Nikao from Bahia for 1.8M and will join the club in January :thup:

OK, time for me to stop lurking and start posting on this thread. First of all, MrSundlofer, fantastic thread. You definitely convinced me to try PSG as my main save this year. I started Anzhi and Malaga, but the temptation and challenge of PSG is just too great. Fantastic stadium, quality facilities (that can easily be upgraded), financial backing, a good starting squad and decent starting reputation, a great youth system and academy - all the ingredients are there for building an empire to compete with City, United, and the La Liga giants.

Transfers:

My transfer strategy is to spend big at the beginning and buy players with potential to set me up for the next several years. Because I spent so much initially, I don't expect to spend anything else until next summer, which is fine. I spread the payments over 48 months - I usually don't like to do this, but I think the PSG board will inject money into the club if necessary. I signed the following young players:

Leandro - £9 million

Felipe Anderson - £5.5 million (release clause)

Yaya Sanogo - £2.5 million

Sime Vrsaljko - £2.5 million

I also brought in some experience to plug some gaps. With the exception of Guti, these players jumped immediately into the first team:

Balzaretti - £14 million

Paolo Cannavaro - £6 million

Guti - £1.5 million

Fortunately, none of these players are on big wages, so I still have about £100k left in the wage budget and a little left in the transfer budget. Also, I sold Hoaru for £5 million. I've never had much success with target men. I prefer quick poachers, and he just did not fit my system. In any event, with Gameiro, sometimes Leandro, Erding, and Sanogo, I feel that I have enough strikers.

Formation and Tactics:

In 90% of the games, I play a 4-2-3-1. One of my CM's is a deep-lying playmaker or box-to-box midfielder with a support duty. The other is an advanced playmaker with an attack duty. My CAM is set as an attacking midfielder with an attack duty, and is set as the primary playmaker. I've tried Pastore as a CAM with a trequartista and advanced playmaker duty, but after struggling to get him performing, I've found that he's more effective as an attacking midfielder. My ST is set as a poacher, and plays as a target man, with an instruction to "run onto ball". Defense is unremarkable. I usually like to play with ball-playing defenders, but, sadly, Lugano and Sakho are just not good on the ball. Lugano is a limited defender, set to defend. Sakho is a central defender set to cover.

Results:

So far, so good. Unbeaten in all competitions. Smashed Valenciennes 6-0 in the league opener. Then beat Hajduk Split 1-5 away in the first game of our Europa League campaign. Then followed up with a couple more league wins, so I'm sitting top of the league with 9 points from 3 games so far. And, now that Felipe Anderson, Leandro, Bahebeck and Sanogo are back from the U-20 World Cup, I'm expecting things to get even better.

Sorry for the long post. If anyone can tell me how to post screenshots on a Mac, I'll include some of those next time as well.

The summer transfer window has just closed on my game now.

In:

Vrsalijko - £3mil from Dinamo

Baines - £10mil potentially rising to 15 from Everton

Sturridge - Season-long loan from Chelsea

Out:

Tambe - £100k to Leece

Luyindula - £500k to Palermo

Ceara - £1mil to Bordeaux

fixturesa.jpg

Disaster struck in the final friendly as Gameiro went down injured with a torn calf muscle! Leaving him with a spell of 4 months out on the sidelines.

Erdinc was chosen to lead the line and my fears were put aside as he scored twice in the first 4 minutes before getting injured himself just before half-time, the win a great start to my management reign. Sadly the second game saw my first loss as a failure to deal with set-plays cost us as we went down to 2 goals from corners. We've bounced back strongly though and recorded two very impressive victories.

Comfortably progressed into the group stages of the Europa League where we will face Lazio, Kobenhavn and Litex.

Sturridge has been on fire, and I'm really happy with the way I've got the team playing in a 4-1-2-2-1. Flat back 4, Defensive midfielder, Defensive and Attacking play-maker in the centre of midfield, 2 wide inside forwards and a poacher upfront.

Let's hope we keep it up for the rest of the season and don't get unlucky with anymore injuries to key players.

OK, time for me to stop lurking and start posting on this thread. First of all, MrSundlofer, fantastic thread. You definitely convinced me to try PSG as my main save this year. I started Anzhi and Malaga, but the temptation and challenge of PSG is just too great. Fantastic stadium, quality facilities (that can easily be upgraded), financial backing, a good starting squad and decent starting reputation, a great youth system and academy - all the ingredients are there for building an empire to compete with City, United, and the La Liga giants...

Nice!

Good update and good luck with the season! :thup:

Some good signings for the future in there as well.

Where do you play Guti? Do you use him as a mentor?

The summer transfer window has just closed on my game now...

fixturesa.jpg

That's a good start to the season, and Daniel Sturridge has had a great start of the season. Good luck! :thup:

Nice!

Good update and good luck with the season! :thup:

Some good signings for the future in there as well.

Where do you play Guti? Do you use him as a mentor?

I play Guti as a CM, advanced playmaker - support. To be honest, he hasn't quite set the world on fire yet. I imagine he's a bit like real life - a bit temperamental. At the moment, I'm rotating him with Felipe Anderson, who has been solid but not spectacular. I'm not using him as a mentor at the moment. His relatively low determination (12) worries me. Although, I haven't looked, but I'm sure he has some nice PPMs.

Wicked thread MrSundlofer!

Started a PSG save earlier and these are my transfers:

psgtransfershistory.png

In - Mostly just cover, rather expensive though:

Coquelin - I've decided to bring Coquelin in on loan as he provides some decent cover at the CM position and required no fee, his £5k a week shouldn't be too much of aproblem for me. He's also an Arsenal player so figured he'd be worth a cheeky loan ;)

Tabanou - I've brought in Tabanou as cover for the LM position and he could be a potential replacement for Nene in the future.

Dos Santos - Brought in on loan and provides cover for most of the attacking positions and is a solid player.

M'Bengue - Will become my number one left back ahead of the weaker Tiéné.

Moras - Provides me great cover and an extra CB whilst Armand is injured, i'll also retrain him as a CDM for further cover. Also becomes the 6th CB at the club which is anecessity for me as I like having 6 CB's in case of crisis.

Tom - Brilliant player for such a small fee, provides cover for every attacking position. Bargain.

Malonga - Provides extra cover up front and is one for the future. I'm not a massive fan of Hoarau and Erdinç so he's my 2nd striker.

Eriksen - A player I really like and can go on to become a world beater, bit of a bargain imo.

As for those I got rid of it was mostly due to the fact they were useless to me and I wanted them off the wage bill, replaced with much better players.

I'll be playing fluid football in a 4-3-2-1 with a 4-2-3-1 and a Asymmetric 4-2-3-1 as backup tactics.

Fantastic!If you don`t use any cheats-it`s great result.

Of course I don't.

I make sure my players are in top condition for every game - superb morale, 98-100% condition and that they are general happy. I think it's also important to have a squad with high determination.

Now when I have won the league with 9 games left to play I will put my focus on the two domestic cups and the Europa League. So I almost expect to lose some games in the league in the next weeks or so.

Coquelin - I've decided to bring Coquelin in on loan as he provides some decent cover at the CM position and required no fee, his £5k a week shouldn't be too much of aproblem for me. He's also an Arsenal player so figured he'd be worth a cheeky loan ;)

He has developed very well at Arsenal in my save. Will be a quality player, so try to sign him after the season.

Good luck with your save! :thup:

Champions with 9 games left to play:

championsg.png

And I have a big chance of winning the two domestic cups as well.

Full update at the end of the season.

That's superb :thup: Drew 0-0 at Young Boys which was disappointing :( Hopefully we thrash them at home.

Just beat Valenciennes FC 1-0 at home. Now got Young Boys.

29 wins in a row this is unbelievable , you cheated right? :)

No I haven't. Of course not.

As I said before, I make sure my players are in top condition, good morale and happy in general. I also have the perfect players for my formation and have spend many hours on creating 50+ training schedules, backup tactics etc.

I like to control games, if I am 1-0 or 2-0 up with 10-15 minutes left of the game I change formation and put another defensive midfielder on. And with 5 minutes left I put another defensive midfielder on.

It's all about learning the game and to make the right decisions during the games.

And I have a very good squad with high determination, strength and pace.

And I have... Javier Pastore! :thup:

PSG go 2-0 up at home to Lyon, however after a rash late challenge on the 40 minute mark by Sakho receives a straight red. The team goes more defensive and make it to half-time unscathed. A tactical re-jigg and the second half begins. Not until mid-way through the half do Lyon get one back via a penalty and the PSG fans are worried. The clock continues to tick by and it looks like PSG will hold out, but then no! Injury time and Lyon manage to grab the equaliser. So close!

This game can be frustrating sometimes :D

I've found since moving Pastore to the CM position and making him an advanced playmaker(ATK) he's having a lot more of the game go through him and chipped in with more goals/assists. In team instructions I've selected him as my main playmaker and reduced his tries long shots to minimum.

Finding getting the best out of Marvin Martin, he's playing slightly better as a CM(S) than AMC, any tips?

Archived