FM12: Málaga Club de Fútbol - Barça & Real? Who?

Will do, I'm a slow player though, so could take some time. :D

Don't worry mate, I'm quite slow going through the seasons too. You have until next Friday to tell me anyway :D

- - - - - - - - - -

Yes; Isco, who signed in the summer for 6 million, is a very good player. It's a mystery really as to why he is in the Atetico Malagueno squad rather than the Malaga first-team squad. He's been a key figure for Pellegrini's men in reality. Deemed to have a very special future in the Spanish international ranks too.

Also, I'm not sure where Recio starts the game [it may be in the Malage first-team squad or in Atletico Malagueno] but, make sure you look to develop him well. Another good player.

:thup:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I always make my own schedules but, transfer them from save-to-save. Although, I will have to make new schedules for FM12.

Where are all you lads in terms of League Position? Will be interesting to see where you're at :)

Last season came second 2 points off winning the title, just about to play my first game of the second season

2 points of winning the league, in your first season? :applause:

Who've you got?

Signed Chris Samba (16 goals) , Ricardo Quaresma (20 odd assists), Diego Lopes (Has holes in his gloves unable to save anything), Greg van de wiel (very decent fullback). Singed them all on a 12 month payment plan

Signed Chris Samba (16 goals) , Ricardo Quaresma (20 odd assists), Diego Lopes (Has holes in his gloves unable to save anything), Greg van de wiel (very decent fullback). Singed them all on a 12 month payment plan

By 'who've you got?', I meant who have you got in your first game of the new season. Never mind ;)

Quaresma? How much did Besiktas demand for him? He had his time in La Liga but, flopped slightly. Hopefully you can change that [which it looks like you already have with 20 assists]. Diego Lopez isn't that bad in-game, surely? He's a great 'keeper whenever I've had him.

By 'who've you got?', I meant who have you got in your first game of the new season. Never mind ;)

Quaresma? How much did Besiktas demand for him? He had his time in La Liga but, flopped slightly. Hopefully you can change that [which it looks like you already have with 20 assists]. Diego Lopez isn't that bad in-game, surely? He's a great 'keeper whenever I've had him.

Oh hahaha had Mallorca, I won 2-0 but I lost to Barcelona on away goals in the supercopa

Paid 8.5 million for him

[video=youtube;ykafP-Zbir0]

Not sure if people are interested in FM highlight videos but thought I would post this as it sums up my team perfectly. Some awful defending but attacking wise we are beautiful to watch, Tevez will take the plaudits for scoring but Llorente laid the goals on a plate for him. Worth changing the video to 480p as well.

[video=youtube;ykafP-Zbir0]

Not sure if people are interested in FM highlight videos but thought I would post this as it sums up my team perfectly. Some awful defending but attacking wise we are beautiful to watch, Tevez will take the plaudits for scoring but Llorente laid the goals on a plate for him. Worth changing the video to 480p as well.

I'm intrested in highlights, so make sure you keep posting the good ones.

Tevez has 9 goals in 5 matches and is now injured for 5 days keeping him out of the back to back league games against Barcelona, I hate this game at times lol.

That's just unlucky, I have got fitness problems and I have got a game against Lyon in 3 days

That's just unlucky, I have got fitness problems and I have got a game against Lyon in 3 days

Also had Carzola injured he is brilliant but seems prone to the odd injury quite often.

Ah yes, the African Cup of Nations, I presume?

Caballero should be good enough, although looking at that now I have my doubts.

Yep African Cup of Nations, just got taught a footballing lesson by Barcelona got beat at home 3-1 and have to go to Nou Camp next. David Villa was just too good for my idiot defenders, I guess that's what happens when I spend all my money on attackers and not defenders lol.

Whoever is about to start, I recommend getting Douglas Costa, he's been amazing so far. Also Hummels is a beast, glad I bought him. (These two pictures are from a few games ago, just forgot to post them)

Douglas Costa:

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/3478/douglascosta.png

Mats Hummels:

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/3866/matshummels.png

No corner exploit in my opinion, do you aim all corners to far post?

I don't really touch my Set Pieces at all, I use the regular instructions and such also got everything on "Mixed"

Hummels has always scored alot for me for some reason, I'll see if I can find my screenshots of him from FM11. I've been getting him in every save since FM10. Let's say he's to me like Carvalho is to Mourinho if that's a good example.

http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/3752/malagacorners.png

I don't really touch my Set Pieces at all, I use the regular instructions and such also got everything on "Mixed"

Hummels has always scored alot for me for some reason, I'll see if I can find my screenshots of him from FM11. I've been getting him in every save since FM10. Let's say he's to me like Carvalho is to Mourinho if that's a good example.

http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/3752/malagacorners.png

Not saying you are cheating it's unusual to get so many goals from a defender with mixed delivery.

Not saying you are cheating it's unusual to get so many goals from a defender with mixed delivery.

Well, it has dropped unfortunately, that picture was from a few hours ago, he has only scored 1 goals since and that was in his last game, which makes him have 23apps, 10goals now. Can't find the FM11 pictures atm, but will post whenever I do. Should be somewhere on one of my photobucket accounts.

Archived