FM12: Málaga Club de Fútbol - Barça & Real? Who?

After messing with the budgets I got enough money to buy Kameni in goal for £5 million, Javi Martinez for £20 million and Fernando Llorente for £30 million. In my quest to keep things as Spanish as possible I am trying to sign Reina who is unhappy at Liverpool.

1st season?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After messing with the budgets I got enough money to buy Kameni in goal for £5 million, Javi Martinez for £20 million and Fernando Llorente for £30 million. In my quest to keep things as Spanish as possible I am trying to sign Reina who is unhappy at Liverpool.

U added extra money? are u Sunderland and Malaga?

U added extra money? are u Sunderland and Malaga?

Didn't mess with any of the finances but adding a foreground sugar daddy sets your wage budget at £1.4 million a week obviously moving the sliders around and making requests means you get a lot of cash. Not playing as Sunderland for now completed three seasons and want a bit of a change.

Didn't mess with any of the finances but adding a foreground sugar daddy sets your wage budget at £1.4 million a week obviously moving the sliders around and making requests means you get a lot of cash. Not playing as Sunderland for now completed three seasons and want a bit of a change.

What leagues do you load?

All I say is my team can't defend, but we can score. We train at the school of we can score more than you.

My team scored in every single game last season bar 2, where we got beat massively. Damiao came 3rd top goal scorer, carzola is just amazing! But yes they do love to score

Spain, England, Italy and Scotland I have a very fast PC but prefer to keep leagues to a minimum so I can get through the seasons quick. Why did you ask curiosity?

I only ask because for some reason I love loading loads of leagues but I don't really see a benefit so I like to see what set up you have to cross exam

I let my assistant choose team this game, he choosed Damiao upfront. Will try Rondon up on his own.

Sorry, you have Leandro Damiao; keep playing him then :D

Llew I think I have you on my psn friends

Yes, I think you do. Are you BlueAlizae or something like that?

Kameni for 5 million is a steal, in my opinion. One of the best Liga BBVA 'keepers there are. Reina would be a fantastic signing for a team like Malaga too. When I get my Malaga save going, I'm going to keep everything Spanish transfer-wise as I can too; If not Spanish, more domestic.

3 pages... :cool:

Kameni for 5 million is a steal, in my opinion. One of the best Liga BBVA 'keepers there are. Reina would be a fantastic signing for a team like Malaga too. When I get my Malaga save going, I'm going to keep everything Spanish transfer-wise as I can too; If not Spanish, more domestic.

3 pages... :cool:

Liverpool want £26 million for Reina I can stretch to it with monthly instalments, might go for it what do you think?

If I intend to play as one club I only load the big European leagues. I will probably add Argentina and Brazil as I plan to keep my team mostly Spanish but I would like the odd Argentinian player here and there.

Oh ok. Thats good reasoning, I plan on moving to club in England at some point.

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Blue_magic viewpost-right.png

Llew I think I have you on my psn friends

yeah thats me

Ahh u trying to do what Bilbao do? keep it to Busquets players?

Athletic Bilbao are only allowed to sign Basque, which is a region in Northern Spain, born players. If you look at the Athletic Bilbao squad, you will see that most, if not all, of the players are Basque born :thup:

Liverpool want £26 million for Reina I can stretch to it with monthly instalments, might go for it what do you think?

If you think it would be an important signing, then yes I would go for it; I'd imagine shirt sales would be high with such a high-profile player signing for Malaga. But, if you think that Kameni is sufficient, I'd look to spend it elsewhere :thup:

Athletic Bilbao are only allowed to sign Basque, which is a region in Northern Spain, born players. If you look at the Athletic Bilbao squad, you will see that most, if not all, of the players are Basque born :thup:

If you think it would be an important signing, then yes I would go for it; I'd imagine shirt sales would be high with such a high-profile player signing for Malaga. But, if you think that Kameni is sufficient, I'd look to spend it elsewhere :thup:

Ahh yea thats the one Basque born players, played as them on fm 11 on the iphone, i just love the way the club is ran Llorente is superb.

Ahh yea thats the one Basque born players, played as them on fm 11 on the iphone, i just love the way the club is ran Llorente is superb.

I always struggle to get targetmen to score but I really like Llorente in real life so thought with Carzola and Joaquin to supply him he would do pretty well.

I always struggle to get targetmen to score but I really like Llorente in real life so thought with Carzola and Joaquin to supply him he would do pretty well.

Manuian is not a bad player, he would be the sort of player i would sign to replace Van Nisto

Manuian is not a bad player, he would be the sort of player i would sign to replace Van Nisto

RVN is on his way out in January Baptista and Rondon are much better upfront than him he is too slow if I pair him with Llorente I have no pace up front. Muniain will be one of my second season targets.

Well, 6 games down and it looks like I'm set for a pretty interesting season:

Beat Sevilla (A) 2-1: Muniain, Joaquín

Beat Grenada (H) 5-0: Rondón(4), Muniain

Beat Mallorca (A) 3-1: Demichelis, Joaquín(2)

Lost to Bilbao (H) 2-0

Drew against Zaragoza (A) 0-0

Beat Getafe (H) 4-0: Muniain, Rondón(2), Demichelis

I've delayed it, just not sure I'm sure I can lure Aguero to the club next season.

Aguero will definitely be a fantastic signing if you do get him; I predict wages will be a problem though.

Well, 6 games down and it looks like I'm set for a pretty interesting season:

Beat Sevilla (A) 2-1: Muniain, Joaquín

Beat Grenada (H) 5-0: Rondón(4), Muniain

Beat Mallorca (A) 3-1: Demichelis, Joaquín(2)

Lost to Bilbao (H) 2-0

Drew against Zaragoza (A) 0-0

Beat Getafe (H) 4-0: Muniain, Rondón(2), Demichelis

Good start there Andy, Rondon looks to be playing well.

Okay changed that sugar thingie, where in game can I see it worked.

Don't think you can see in game, what was your wage budget when you started and expectations? When I added sugar daddy I had to get into Champions League and have a budget of £1.4 million.

Good start there Andy, Rondon looks to be playing well.

I think I love him. He's always causing trouble in the Advanced Forward position, his finishing can be a little frustrating at times though: he only seems to score when he plays well. That sounds like a really stupid thing to say, but I have a feeling it's all or nothing with him. Can't see him popping up at the end of a game and nicking a goal in a 1-0 victory, that's for sure.

I didn't restart my game Acid. I just did it on my rolling save, ooh well, I'll see at the start of the new season.

Recommend me some dc's guys, cheap if possible.

Would it be a good idea to sell RVN immediatly and lets say get Wellbeck in or Sturridge both on loan?

I didn't restart my game Acid. I just did it on my rolling save, ooh well, I'll see at the start of the new season.

Would it be a good idea to sell RVN immediatly and lets say get Wellbeck in or Sturridge both on loan?

Chris samba!!! A beast signed him on a 12 month payment 15 million and he has performed amazing.

Carlos Tevez has just become a realistic target but Man City want £51 million, I wonder if they will ever drop their price.

I'd love to see what Tevez could do for you; I hope City compromise on their asking fee, they should do as 51 million is absurd.

I think I love him. He's always causing trouble in the Advanced Forward position, his finishing can be a little frustrating at times though: he only seems to score when he plays well. That sounds like a really stupid thing to say, but I have a feeling it's all or nothing with him. Can't see him popping up at the end of a game and nicking a goal in a 1-0 victory, that's for sure.

He's a very good player. Havn't actually played with him on FM12 yet but, on FM11 he was fantastic despite being a bit 'hit and miss' as you said :thup:

Some centre-halves to look at Purefun;

Alvaro Dominguez - Atletico Madrid [signed him for 8 million on the demo]

Mehdi Benatia - Udinese

Gary Cahill - Bolton

As for RVN, if you could do with erasing his share from the wage bill, I'd look to offload him although, he could be a valuable asset in the youth development department due to his tutorship ability :thup:

Look for other ways to sign him then. Use the new feature to 'lock down' that 4.5 million in bonuses' and his agent should negotiate around it :thup:

I'd go all out to get him. Shirt Sales should rocket up providing Malaga with much needed extra revenue.

how do u use the new feature? the board is funding me with 62m to spend on him:lol:

Just started with Málaga, won my first game vs Sevilla 2-1, Cazorla is a hero, 1 goal, 1 assist.

Made 3 signings:

Mikel San Jose From Athletic Bilbao

Douglas Costa from Shakhtar Dontesk

Borja Valero from Villarreal

Also sold/loaned out 4 players:

Edinho, Stadsgaard, Wellington and Eliseu.

---

Currently playing like this:

Caballero

Gámez - Demichellis - San Jose - Monreal

Toulalan - Valero

Cazorla - Douglas Costa - Joaquin

Rondón

Tried to get Lucas Barrios but he didn't want to negotiate, I'll probably see if he wants to in the next transfer window otherwise I'll try someone else.

He wont come to me only can offer 4.5m in fees to him

I had him in the demo (different save to my one now) for £20m transfer fee and the max contract that could be offered... he wasn't worth it.

Just signed Fleck on a free, was pretty pleased, he'll make decent cover for the Starting XI and I've always liked him.

how do u use the new feature? the board is funding me with 62m to spend on him:lol:

Well, when you are negotiating a contract, there should be a little padlock graphic next to each 'option' [weekly wage, add one fees etc.] Click on that, after putting the desired amount in, and his agent should negotiate around it using other ways like boosting his weekly wage etc. :thup:

Santoryu - Welcome to the Malaga thread mate.

You've compiled a nice looking first-team there. Keep us up-to-date with your save :)

Santoryu - Welcome to the Malaga thread mate.

You've compiled a nice looking first-team there. Keep us up-to-date with your save :)

Thank you, I will.

And I should've signed a Keeper! Caballero's out for 4-5weeks now and I am left with Ruben, he doesn't look to great, oh well.

Archived