FM12: Málaga Club de Fútbol - Barça & Real? Who?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has anybody signed Banega, Javi Garcia or Borja Valero? If so how did they do? I am trying to create a Spanish backbone to my team, too many foreigners :p Even got a Scot joining next season :p Danny Wilson is coming on a free

I've signed Banega (on a free) and he's been decent for me playing as a DLP from the MC position. Would I pay a lot for a transfer fee for him? No

Gentlemen, advice please. My team have suddenly appeared to lose their heads. I've now had 4 players sent off in 6 games. Morale is good, and I've not specified hard tackling, nor do I use any shouts/opposition instructions that encourage going in hard. This drop in discipline has only seemed to happen since the turn of the year.

Has this happened to anyone else and if so, how did you remedy it?

I'm also going through a pretty torrid time with injuries, having to take players off a LOT recently, but that probably just comes with my relatively small first-team squad I think.

Is there are "team meeting" option where you can address this lack of discipline?

Beat Bayern Munich 8-4 over both legs a 3-3 draw at their place and a 5-1 win at home. The semi-final is a clash of the money bags teams as we take on PSG and the other semi-final is Barcelona Vs Marseille. Although you would expect Barcelona to walk it last season Marseille beat Chelsea, Inter and Man Utd only to lose the final against Lyon.

Beat Bayern Munich 8-4 over both legs a 3-3 draw at their place and a 5-1 win at home. The semi-final is a clash of the money bags teams as we take on PSG and the other semi-final is Barcelona Vs Marseille. Although you would expect Barcelona to walk it last season Marseille beat Chelsea, Inter and Man Utd only to lose the final against Lyon.

Put a screenie of your squad please acid.

Has anyone kept Cazorla as a Key Player in season 2? Or upgraded.

I've kept Cazorla but he is more of a rotation player for me and battles it out with Baptista, Kagawa and Rondon for the last spot in my attacking 4. I had trouble getting him to perform well for me for the first 2 years (average ratings of 6.93 and 6.95) but he's been much better the last 2 years (7.52 and 7.31).

Is this a bug?

recio-1.png

He wanted 1st team football so I said that I'd loan him out. I offered him out, Palermo said he'd be a "valuable member of the 1st team squad". Now he's rejected it, says he "doesnt know what is to e gained by going out on loan" and Im sure will become upset when the transfer window closes that I didnt honour my promise :mad:

EDIT: nvm, he finally went on loan to Roma

I might resign. They want me to challenge for the title... with the squad I had last year... I didnt challenge for it last year, I was 20points off Winner, Real Madrid. So how does he expect me to challenge for it this year? With no upgrades

Never Resign, just give it the best you can give it!

Only been given 6mil for transfers in the 2nd season?! Is he bloody high? Stupid Chairman

How much under the wage budget are you though? I was given a huge wage budget for the second season and converted it into transfer budget.

So I exited without saving by accident and we have Barcelona in the Champions League semi-final with Marseille taking on PSG. Instead of the clash with PSG we now have to face a very hard opponent I beat them 5-4 last time but they had a man sent off, not sure I can get the better of them over two legs.

So I exited without saving by accident and we have Barcelona in the Champions League semi-final with Marseille taking on PSG. Instead of the clash with PSG we now have to face a very hard opponent I beat them 5-4 last time but they had a man sent off, not sure I can get the better of them over two legs.

That is emotional! I Have PSG in first Knockout stages.

How much under the wage budget are you though? I was given a huge wage budget for the second season and converted it into transfer budget.

He gave me 6mil to spend, and some crappy Wage budget, that only allowed me to up it to 7mil

Just go for it; where there is a will, there's a way :thup:

If you do have Tevez, Llorente and Javi Martinez, you can't be far from mounting a good title challenge. Where did you finish last season? 2nd or 3rd?

3rd :(

Archived