FM12: Málaga Club de Fútbol - Barça & Real? Who?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am in my 3rd season and have built a nice squad with a Spanish core and interchangable attacking parts. Here are my "key" players:

GKs - Zieler (great GK, relatively cheap)

RBs - Gamez, Martin Montoya (good young RB)

CBs - Demichellis, Alberto Botia, Gary Cahill

LBs - Monreal, Alberto de la Valle

CMs - Thiago, Javi Martinez, Charlie Adam, Toulalan, Baptista

FWs - Rondon, Cazorla, Iker Muniain, Bryan Ruiz, Joaquin

Haven't won the league yet but have consistently come in the top 4 and have won the Spanish Cup

Am in my 3rd season and have built a nice squad with a Spanish core and interchangable attacking parts. Here are my "key" players:

GKs - Zieler (great GK, relatively cheap)

RBs - Gamez, Martin Montoya (good young RB)

CBs - Demichellis, Alberto Botia, Gary Cahill

LBs - Monreal, Alberto de la Valle

CMs - Thiago, Javi Martinez, Charlie Adam, Toulalan, Baptista

FWs - Rondon, Cazorla, Iker Muniain, Bryan Ruiz, Joaquin

Haven't won the league yet but have consistently come in the top 4 and have won the Spanish Cup

nice squad your building there.

Gonna have a go with Malaga, i normally hate managing in spain but ill give it a try. Also gonna make them or try to make them a purely spanish team :p

It Is a really great save to get into like you I normally stear clear of Spain, I am still unsure of how to use my B team as they don't seem to be in any league. Good luck with making the team all Spanish, I am going for a 50-80% Spanish team

I started save without changin sugar daddy, and i can say that this really isnt "easy" as i thought.

25m in first season is ok, but this squad really need improvement...im in April currently

Transfers 1st season:

Vrsaljko

Badelj

Bacinovic

Bandanovski

Borja Ekiza

Alvaro Dominguez

Gignac(loan)

Macheda(terminated loan)

Marcos Rojo

Darko Lazovic

Emre Can

Bonera

total 31m

As you can suppose, few of them was in january, for example Bacinovic who was transfer listed. btw atm Bale, Tevez and Kaka are transfer listed, but dont have money, and they wont come..

Transfers Out:

Fernandez

Stadsgaard

Monreal(6.5m Espanyol)

Maresca

Rosario

Sergio Sanchez

Recio

Malagueno

Eliseu

total 19.75m

Pretty much got rid from some dead wood, also Van Nistelrooy is leaving in summer

also Cavenaghi, Fierrro, Lazar Markovic, Demirci and Paloschi are joining in summer

Currently 5th, got awful start of the season, but things are improving.

Goals for 60, and conceded 39, bit too much for my taste, but defence will see some changes in summer

Generally, in season-two i would like to keep only Cazorla, Rondon, Isco, Juanmi, Joaquin(backup), Julio Baptista(if someon doesnt offer 9m+) from original squad.

Some players from youth team will get their chance also.

Update when i finish season, probably in app. two hours :)

Welcome everyone who are jumping onto the Malaga bandwagon.

Well, today I am finally coming home :( So, I'll probably on my Malaga save by Friday, providing I don't sleep-in too much. Tomorrow night, once I get home, I'll just install the game and be done with it.

Anyway, I've been thinking about Transfer Policies for my save and, I've decided on one. I'm going to make a diverse squad with many players from many different footballing cultures. Although, I want a strong contingent of home-grown Spaniards too. I will, inevitably, delve into various countries for talent [such as Italy, Germany, France, England and South American countries] but, I will look domestically for targets too. I did think on making some sort of house rule for my save such as 'Only 3 non-domestic signings can be made in one Transfer Window' but, I thought that the talent pool, especially the standard that I will look for, is quite small in Spain [and over-priced] so I scrapped that idea. Anyway, I have a 9-hour plane journey to contemplate various different ideas so... :D

Good Luck with your saves lads.

Ouh! what a finish

mlagacfsadmatchesmatche.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ligabbvaoverviewstages.th.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Won 4th place in last game as Valencia lose to Real Sociedad away, also almost got 3rd place, but Villareal hold onto a draw.

As you can see in pics above, it was very tight between 9th and 3d place, only five points.

Will see how much funds will chairman give, im pretty pessimistic, expect max 15m e.

Welcome everyone who are jumping onto the Malaga bandwagon.

Well, today I am finally coming home :( So, I'll probably on my Malaga save by Friday, providing I don't sleep-in too much. Tomorrow night, once I get home, I'll just install the game and be done with it.

Anyway, I've been thinking about Transfer Policies for my save and, I've decided on one. I'm going to make a diverse squad with many players from many different footballing cultures. Although, I want a strong contingent of home-grown Spaniards too. I will, inevitably, delve into various countries for talent [such as Italy, Germany, France, England and South American countries] but, I will look domestically for targets too. I did think on making some sort of house rule for my save such as 'Only 3 non-domestic signings can be made in one Transfer Window' but, I thought that the talent pool, especially the standard that I will look for, is quite small in Spain [and over-priced] so I scrapped that idea. Anyway, I have a 9-hour plane journey to contemplate various different ideas so... :D

Good Luck with your saves lads.

Will be good to see you get ivolved with the save, I hope your plane journey is good.

Have a good one.

Beat barca 1-0 at home and 3-2 away in cup semi final,....Malaga in the cup final against Real Madrid how absolutlety thrashed me 1-0 in between teh barca games. I had 3 shots on goal to there 23 :p Fabianski saved my ass there. On plus i am still 6 points ahead of them, and dont have to play them again until cup final

semi1.jpg

Beat barca 1-0 at home and 3-2 away in cup semi final,....Malaga in the cup final against Real Madrid how absolutlety thrashed me 1-0 in between teh barca games. I had 3 shots on goal to there 23 :p Fabianski saved my ass there. On plus i am still 6 points ahead of them, and dont have to play them again until cup final

semi1.jpg

Well done :D

I have won the cup twice well in my last 2 seasons and in the final again.

My staff have just told me I am 1 POINT!!! away from the League title, plus I am in the semi's of semi's of the Champions league and I will be playing Porto after I knocked out real madrid and I'm in the final on the Copa Del Rey against Real Madrid.

I have yet to sign the contract, after a year of them offering me it i turned it down, now since i couldn't break Barca or Real i think i will leave after they offer me another contact, its been good :)

What club are you thinking of going to next, I'm thinking if Man utd offer me a Job again then it might be curtains here for me at Malaga

newgenvilla.jpg

newgencespedes.jpg

First two newgens of my Malaga career signed. Villa was on a free transfer from a lower league Spanish team and Cespedes cost a huge fee of £35,000 both have potential to be leading la liga stars. Cespedes will not arrive until next season but Villa will start playing against the lesser teams in the league.

Transfers in for the third season were De Gea for £35 million after last season I needed a world class GK and thought like Blue_magic that spending this much on a class Spanish GK was worth it. Jesus Navas arrived for £6.25 million. Out went Luis Suarez signed for £22.5 million and sold for £27.5 million, he was a good player but he needed to be up front to really perform but he didn't have much chance of getting past Llorente, Aguero and Tevez. Felliaini went off to Chelsea for £14.5 million not bad seeing as we signed him for £7 million at the start of season 2.

Just beat Real Madrid 7-0 over both legs in the super cup but they had a man sent off in one match which made the score look better than what we actually deserved.

newgenvilla.jpg

newgencespedes.jpg

First two newgens of my Malaga career signed. Villa was on a free transfer from a lower league Spanish team and Cespedes cost a huge fee of £35,000 both have potential to be leading la liga stars. Cespedes will not arrive until next season but Villa will start playing against the lesser teams in the league.

Transfers in for the third season were De Gea for £35 million after last season I needed a world class GK and thought like Blue_magic that spending this much on a class Spanish GK was worth it. Jesus Navas arrived for £6.25 million. Out went Luis Suarez signed for £22.5 million and sold for £27.5 million, he was a good player but he needed to be up front to really perform but he didn't have much chance of getting past Llorente, Aguero and Tevez. Felliaini went off to Chelsea for £14.5 million not bad seeing as we signed him for £7 million at the start of season 2.

Just beat Real Madrid 7-0 over both legs in the super cup but they had a man sent off in one match which made the score look better than what we actually deserved.

Well done with the De Gea siging he has been amazing this season for me and he is the reason I am doing so well in all comps those newgens look great, I have signed a few newgens that will be arriving in the summer.

I am pleased with the De Gea signing I was hoping for a huge signing as I still have £47 million transfer funds, my assistant considered Rooney a realistic target at the start of the season but Man United wanted £118 million not sure how much I could have got that down to.

I am pleased with the De Gea signing I was hoping for a huge signing as I still have £47 million transfer funds, my assistant considered Rooney a realistic target at the start of the season but Man United wanted £118 million not sure how much I could have got that down to.

I have been linked with Rooney but I don't think he could get a starting place with Aguero spearheading my attack, In the summer more wage cuts will be happening so more players on the way out and more youngsters in, not sure how long it will be till we are raking it in money wise.

davidsilvam.jpg

I hope the chairman never leaves, I decided to reinvest the £42.5 million made through player sales into Navas and De Gea and spend the chairmans cash on David Silva. Hope he plays well now lol.

Very nice signing what wages? on my game at Man City he is on 165k

Massive wages, how much you losing per week?

Depends how many home games and stuff but usually around £4 million but like I said it really does not matter the club drops into the red and Mr Chairman puts £30 million into the bank. How is your quest going to reduce the wages?

Seems I'm losing a lot of money per month, roughly around 5M. and most of it on wages. just over 3M?

Just accepted PSG's 6M bid for Joaquin. Just want to cut down the wage budget, especially Joaquin is top of the list with 87K.

1.2M up front and rest in 30 months installments.

Jesus christ! Joaquin wants me to pay him 35K p/w until 2014 if I wants him to move to PSG. Shall I agree to it?

EDIT: Decided against it, Might sell him at the end of the season. Greedy bastard. :mad:

Archived