FM12: Málaga Club de Fútbol - Barça & Real? Who?

Hmm, changing the sugar daddy status in FMRTE might have worked after all.

I just entered into January and I've been offered to change the season expectations. The options were:

- CL qualification - £18.5m and £1.2m wages

- Title Challenge - £18.5m and £1.3m wages

- Winner - £18.5m and £1.3m wages

This was after having a transfer budget of £18.5m and a £875k wages budget

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone tried selling Apono?

Despite wanting to leave for 1st team football (he barely plays because he has Bertolucci, Banega, Toulalon, Kara and Camacho ahead of him) whenever I offer him out he says he is "determined to stay" and nobody places any bids for him. Its incredibly frustrating

Despite wanting to leave for 1st team football (he barely plays because he has Bertolucci, Banega, Toulalon, Kara and Camacho ahead of him) whenever I offer him out he says he is "determined to stay" and nobody places any bids for him. Its incredibly frustrating

Nope I sent him to a our affiliate team

WOW! I've just arrived back from the Calgray Flames match [NHL - National Hockey League] to find another page added onto my thread. That's 2 pages in one day :cool: Cheers Lads!

Hmm, changing the sugar daddy status in FMRTE might have worked after all.

I just entered into January and I've been offered to change the season expectations. The options were:

- CL qualification - £18.5m and £1.2m wages

- Title Challenge - £18.5m and £1.3m wages

- Winner - £18.5m and £1.3m wages

This was after having a transfer budget of £18.5m and a £875k wages budget

Glad to hear that changing Malaga to a 'Foreground Sugardaddy' works then :D

Good Luck with your new and improved save RabEss :thup:

Purefun & AcidBurn - Once you reach the second season 'Season Expectations' message, can you screenshot or report the Transfer Budgets/Wage Budgets with the 'Foreground Sugardaddy' please? Would be interesting to see what they're like.

Will do, I'm a slow player though, so could take some time. :D

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/8944/baptistae.jpg

Baptista has been great for me and Chelsea have just offered £18 million for him that's a very good offer for a 30 year old but he is one of the best performers so far. Any ideas?

I would sell, you could get someone younger and probably as good or better.

Glad to hear that changing Malaga to a 'Foreground Sugardaddy' works then :D

After spending about £10m on Tevez and Di Maria early in January, I was given another £20m by Al-Thani who was described as "free spending" so I think editing using FMRTE works :thup:

I had this exact problem since the first week.

I ended up just releasing him start of season 3. Was really really annoying me.

Ok guys just a little update of my save, so where to start I won the copa del rey came 2nd behind barca 1 point behind, we let ourselves down against at. Madrid lost 3-0 barca lost aswell so if we won that then the league would have been ours. I changed the sugar daddy status so I'm hoping for some funding to reshape the current squad, need 2 new centrebacks, a defensive minded midfielder, a deep lying playmaker to play in the mc slot, going to sell anyone over 30 and need a new goalkeeper as I'm now going to be playing champions league football which should make this club a more attractive club to come and play for. The board have decided to increase capacity at our stadium but won't buy it :s.

Just completed the 1st half of the season, I concede loads of goals but I somewhat always tend to score more than I concede. I've strengthened my back in the Winter Transfer Window, signed:

Mats Hummels (Dortmund), Azpilicueta (Marseille), Pyatov (Shakhtar Dontesk)

Also finally managed to sign Lucias Barrios (Dortmund) But what do I play Barrios as?

Also;

Starting XI:

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/1882/mlagaxi.png

League Table:

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/9136/leaguetablemlaga.png

Recent Results:

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/5567/resultsmlaga.png

Just completed the 1st half of the season, I concede loads of goals but I somewhat always tend to score more than I concede. I've strengthened my back in the Winter Transfer Window, signed:

Mats Hummels (Dortmund), Azpilicueta (Marseille), Pyatov (Shakhtar Dontesk)

Also finally managed to sign Lucias Barrios (Dortmund) But what do I play Barrios as?

Also;

Starting XI:

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/1882/mlagaxi.png

League Table:

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/9136/leaguetablemlaga.png

Recent Results:

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/5567/resultsmlaga.png

Mats Hummels is a very good player< I would love to sign him. Looking at signing Rene Adler.

ohhohcos.png

Any of u seen this lad in the other Malaga team? i promoted him and gonna loan him to Cordoba, i been sending my outcasts over there to help them fight for promotion, altho techinically i wanna see Deportivo win the league ;)

Damn cant loan him out, think cause he played for another team :(

How much did you pay for those three players?

I've paid 24M Euros for Mats Hummels, a bit expensive yeah but had to get him I've been getting him in every save of mine since FM10. Azplicueta was about 11M, Pyatov 7.5M.

Barrios costed me 16.5M but I have no idea how to play him, any suggestions?

also I've sold Mathijssen, Baptista(Had a 12M offer for this guy), got rid of Borja Valero already, signed him in the summer, just sold him for 15M again, 4M loss but oh well also sold a few other players.

Congrats :D

And the 2nd Malaga team seem to have a few good players, i may give him some games in the cup as i tend not to take them serious due to fixture congestion, but the team i put out would be capable of winning games.

I just promoted him also (just now) qualified for quarter finals come on team GB

If he turns out rubbish fellas dont blame me:D, i sent him out on loan to Cordoba eventually was allowed to let him go, i gave him a 5 year contract aswell, i never really focus on the reserves or b teams so im glad i managed to pull him out.

I will be blaming you!! :D

Mats Hummels is a very good player< I would love to sign him. Looking at signing Rene Adler.

Yeah, he's the only CB that has ever managed to get 20+ goals in a season for me.

He's at 6 played, 5 goals so far. Not only is he a good Defender but he gets his goals too. Scored a Hattrick vs Sevilla.

Archived