FM12: Málaga Club de Fútbol - Barça & Real? Who?

Just 4-2 at home to Sevilla, dropping to 8th in the league. Had an awful run of games. Of course, the caveat here is I am currently without the following:

Kameni

Gamez

Sanchez

Bassong

Weligton

Rosario

Malagueno

Vass

Badu

Camacho

Recio

Tshabalala

Afellay

dos Santos

van Nistelrooy

Wilfried

Not to mention Joaquin has just got back from injury, and Cazorla is so tired he's having to start on around 85% fitness for each game.

Sometimes this just isn't that fair.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just 4-2 at home to Sevilla, dropping to 8th in the league. Had an awful run of games. Of course, the caveat here is I am currently without the following:

Kameni

Gamez

Sanchez

Bassong

Weligton

Rosario

Malagueno

Vass

Badu

Camacho

Recio

Tshabalala

Afellay

dos Santos

van Nistelrooy

Wilfried

Not to mention Joaquin has just got back from injury, and Cazorla is so tired he's having to start on around 85% fitness for each game.

Sometimes this just isn't that fair.

That's so unfair on you. What is your team training rating on strength and aerobic ?

I've got 4* Strength and 5* aerobic!

3 of those absentees are due to suspensions (going through a rough patch discipline-wise), 4 are away thanks to the African Nation's Cup and the rest are injuries. Just bad luck, I guess.

Hopefully this means i'll have everyone back and firing for the end of season sprint! Provided of course we're not too far down the table.

Depends how many home games and stuff but usually around £4 million but like I said it really does not matter the club drops into the red and Mr Chairman puts £30 million into the bank. How is your quest going to reduce the wages?

Managed to cut it down to the point where im losing 3 to 4 million

This is getting ridiculous now. Another 2 players down (Dudu & Buonanotte).

Going to put all my training to easy. Who cares if they don't develop - I need them playing!

EDIT: Regardless of all these setbacks, am through to the Copa Del Rey final after a 5-2 (agg) win over Barca. OK, a Barca team without Puyol, Pique, Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas and Messi but all things considered...

This is getting ridiculous now. Another 2 players down (Dudu & Buonanotte).

Going to put all my training to easy. Who cares if they don't develop - I need them playing!

EDIT: Regardless of all these setbacks, am through to the Copa Del Rey final after a 5-2 (agg) win over Barca. OK, a Barca team without Puyol, Pique, Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas and Messi but all things considered...

Could try asking the African players to retire from int. football. I don't like it, it seems cruel, but I am so reliant on Khune in goals, and he was willing..

Hi there, 19th august 2012 currently, had very good season winning 4th place & win spanish cup with 3-1 win over Real Madrid.

transfers

mlagatransfershistory.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Got Dinamo Kyiev in champions league qualification, could get Man utd so im pleased.

Super cup...hm, first leg played against Barca, look at the screenshot below :D

mlagavbarcelonastatspla.png

didnt expect Barca will have so changed squad with few youngster, and most important thing - without Messi.

Amazing performance from my team, little bit lucky i could say because we scored 4 from corners...anyway best result so far on 2012 :D

mlagavbarcelonastatspla.png

didnt expect Barca will have so changed squad with few youngster, and most important thing - without Messi.

Amazing performance from my team, little bit lucky i could say because we scored 4 from corners...anyway best result so far on 2012 :D

Show off :p

Vidic signed for 41m now for Rooney or Rossi.

I was offered Vidic end of third season for 8.5 million said no.

Ok so just got back from the hospital and ready to load my Malaga save up. After winning the league I am very happy, just need to defeat Porto (we are 2-0 up after first leg which was away) which will place us in the final :cool: and I am in the final of the Copa Del Rey I wonder if I can claim all cups!

signed Cahill for 4m just to help with all these games i need to play, Mario Suarez too, looking for another defender.

I need another defender Gerard Pique!!!! I would Love to sign him.

On a side note we are into the final we could be facing either Man City or Chelsea

Great thread. How are people doing who didn't changed the sugar daddy? I kept it as background as changing it in the editor just felt a little bit like cheating (that said, I do totally understand why people have changed it). I'm just wondering how other people who haven't had multiple millions to throw around have gotten on.

I'm about two-thirds through the second season, third in league (behind Real and Barca, of course) but still in with a shout, in Euro Cup quarters and Copa del Rey final. Biggest signings so far have been Fernando for £10 million, Jan Verthongen for £8 million, James Rodriguez for £6 million and Carlos Kameni for £3.25 million.

Didn't you say you would leave if Man United job was available?

I would go for the Faroe Islands personally.

Only problem i have with them is the fact they seem to be going through managers like theres no tomorrow, they must have big expectations:lol:

Didn't you say you would leave if Man United job was available?

I would go for the Faroe Islands personally.

I already rejected the job offer once not sure If they wopuld ask me again but if they asked me twice could I really say no, it depends on my success I want CL trophy in the Malaga Cabinet.

Sorry R.Madrid but I think I want to hold onto the Copa Del Rey

MlagavRMadridInformation_Overview.png

So we have just done the double we did also win the supercopa after beating Barcelona, so there is just one cup left the CL, I'm really hoping for the clean sweep this will be a massive achievement!

Evening lads,

Just arrived home from Canada after a long and demanding journey by 'plane, train and auto-mobile' :D Anyway, come home to find FM12 waiting for me. I'm going to install the game now but, I doubt I will get much playing time tonight. I want to download some add-ons [data packs] too. :thup:

Tomorrow, and this weekend to be precise, has been dedicated to FM!

Archived