Sports Interactive Community
Ty

FM12: Official Request a Screenshot Thread

Want to see what your favourite player looks like in game, but haven't got the game yet?C an't wait to play 10 years to find out how a player turns out?

Well, this forum is full of friendly people that can help you out and give you a screenshot for you and all to see.

Obviously, don't have a list of 1323 young talents that you want, as that is a bit cheeky. Just keep it to a small amount and I am sure someone will be about to help you out.

No specific format that should be followed, just the player(s) you want to see, who they play for (some people might not have your knowledge) and when you want to see them (start, 3 years in, 10 years in).

Could someone please upload screenshots of Inter's young guns:

Coutinho, Castaignos, Ricky Alvarez, Faraoni, Joel Obi?

Thanks ahead.

Dries Mertens, PSV. Thx. :)

These are not in my save game lads. :S

Could someone please post some Werder Bremen screenshots? I'd like the team info screen and the squad (with 'general info' view so I can see player values).

Thanks!

That won't be possible as 3 quaters of their players are greyed out, and there isn't a German Quicksave. Sorry. :(

Anyone mind posting any screenshot of Rooney, Cleverley, Young, De Gea, Jones, Smalling, Hernandez, Nani, Evans, Rafael, Fabio, Welbeck and Anderson all at the start of the game? Post any or if possible, all of their screenshots, sorry for the the amount of screenshots requested but I still haven't got the game and won't be for the next few days but have to start planning for my Manchester United save:lol:. I will try to find some from the Manchester United thread.

Anyone mind posting any screenshot of Rooney, Cleverley, Young, De Gea, Jones, Smalling, Hernandez, Nani, Evans, Rafael, Fabio, Welbeck and Anderson all at the start of the game? Post any or if possible, all of their screenshots, sorry for the the amount of screenshots requested but I still haven't got the game and won't be for the next few days but have to start planning for my Manchester United save. I will try to find some from the Manchester United thread.

154zmom.png

2im6tfr.png

152jhaf.png

2cmkgsk.png

Anyone mind posting any screenshot of Rooney, Cleverley, Young, De Gea, Jones, Smalling, Hernandez, Nani, Evans, Rafael, Fabio, Welbeck and Anderson all at the start of the game? Post any or if possible, all of their screenshots, sorry for the the amount of screenshots requested but I still haven't got the game and won't be for the next few days but have to start planning for my Manchester United save. I will try to find some from the Manchester United thread.

1zn4gw6.png

10x8pyv.png

jzig5z.png

2m6seo2.png

2h3ncdl.png

w9tjq1.png

2j5p1j.png

900in7.png

Anyone mind posting any screenshot of Rooney, Cleverley, Young, De Gea, Jones, Smalling, Hernandez, Nani, Evans, Rafael, Fabio, Welbeck and Anderson all at the start of the game? Post any or if possible, all of their screenshots, sorry for the the amount of screenshots requested but I still haven't got the game and won't be for the next few days but have to start planning for my Manchester United save:lol:. I will try to find some from the Manchester United thread.

2lvob2h.png

So so annoying that you can't have more than 4 images in one post :(

Can someone please put up a screenie of Brek Shea the young Amercain forward. Thanks

2lvob2h.png

So so annoying that you can't have more than 4 images in one post :(

Sorry to cause you inconvenience but thanks for your effort I can now plan for my Manchester United save earlier.

This one you mean? :cool:

[video=youtube;F3y_3rJknp8]

That one exactly. :cool: Commentator saying he has 11 caps and is yet to score a goal. And what a first goal it is! :cool:

Sorry to cause you inconvenience but thanks for your effort I can now plan for my Manchester United save earlier.

No inconvenience at all!

Daniel Ljuboja, Robert Lewandowski, Wojciech Szczęsny, Thiago & Douglas Costa, please. : D

I'd also like to have a look at Jeffrey Bruma, HSV on loan from Chelsea. It also would be highly appreciated if some could tell me what his loan contract/clauses (future fee) looks like. Thanks.

Daniel Ljuboja, Robert Lewandowski, Wojciech Szczęsny, Thiago & Douglas Costa, please. : D

I wouldn't mind these either. :)

I cannot post screenshots from fm12 demo for some reason, I think it may be down to steam - when I press print screen and go to paste, it pastes whichever screen I went to straight after exiting or minimising FM12.

Any suggestions as to how to sort this? I really hope Steam isn't going to cause me lots of little niggles like this.

Evening lads, or morning back in the UK :thup:

I know I probably won't get a reply tonight but, I'd love it if someone could post a screenshot of either Jack Wilshere [Arsenal], Mario Goetze [Dortmund] or Marvin Martin [sochauz-Montbe]. I intend on making a player thread on either one of them sooner rather than later and, because I'm on Holiday, I'm away from my Laptop and FM12!

Also, I would massively appreciate it if it was in a style such as this;

I know that last thing might be too much to ask for some people but, it would really help. Cheers in advance lads :)

Happy FM 12'ing everyone!