McGougan33

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fitness x9 +DDM x2 (ddm: Determination + Discipline + Motivating

>= : equal to or greater than)

Complete guide to coaching

Copied from here

I've it all done out in an excel sheet so I can quickly check the coach ratings, thats the easiest way to break it down.

Adam Matthews has really become a pretty good FB for me. I've had him on a CB training schedule for the last 3 seasons and his defensive game has come on leaps and bounds, whilst not losing anything offensively.

A recent screenshot of mine, he has improve abit since then too. He becomes a very good FB imo

matthews1.png

Its weird, ive now got that pissed off with my save that ive moved the old firm to the epl, to see how i get on there a.) due to financial losses every damn month from the start of the game and b.) I got to the champs league final, then won the europa league the following year, then got to the quarters the year after. My team is ranked 8th in europe and the spl is something like 13th potentially higher, yet the league is still rated 3 stars, and so are celtic :rolleyes:

I checked fmrte to see what rep my team was, and celtic start of at 6550 or so, and yet im now only 6740 after impressing in europe every single year, tis utter balls

EL -Semis

UCL - 1st KO Round

UCL - Semi Finals

I have noticed a reputation increase but the SPL is still a 3 star league (moved from 16th to 14th last season though). The problem is that Celtic are carrying the league, you need the rest of the SPL making an impact for a good rise in league reputation and its this element that SI have have programmed to weight your progress down. Whilst they have added dynamic league reputation they have done it in a way that makes it very hard to change the 'status quo'

Maybe im just being stupid, but i dont understand this, does it mean you times his fitness stat by 9? and the others by 2?

You x fitness by 9 and then Add Ddm together x by 2 then add the lot together. So if someone had all 20's it would be 180 (20 fitness x9) + 120 ( 20 det+ 20 dis + 20 mot x 2) equalling 300. That would make him 5* as everything above 270 is 5*.

Sorry if the post looks dodgy, sent from my phone .

I've it all done out in an excel sheet so I can quickly check the coach ratings, thats the easiest way to break it down.

A recent screenshot of mine, he has improve abit since then too. He becomes a very good FB imo

matthews1.png

EL -Semis

UCL - 1st KO Round

UCL - Semi Finals

I have noticed a reputation increase but the SPL is still a 3 star league (moved from 16th to 14th last season though). The problem is that Celtic are carrying the league, you need the rest of the SPL making an impact for a good rise in league reputation and its this element that SI have have programmed to weight your progress down. Whilst they have added dynamic league reputation they have done it in a way that makes it very hard to change the 'status quo'

Ahh i see im with you now, whats celtic`s star rating in your game then?

Currently posting €15m losses despite being on course to another domestic treble and still to play the 2nd leg of my UCL 1/4 final match (2-0 lead).

I'm currently paying more in taxes this season despite my turnover being €20m less than last season.

Oh, Hearts currently are getting the highest main kit sponsorship deal. Mine was reduced by 50% for some reason.

And they wonder why their testing gets slated on here.

Ahh i see im with you now, whats celtic`s star rating in your game then?

3 star at the moment but I'll get back to you when this season is finished and the rankings are updated.

Just beat Inter 4-1 in the CL final to make up for last years defeat to Man City :thup: Gabor Kozma (young CB came through academy 2 years back)

We had an injury crisis meaning I had no wingers but for some reason the Inter Manager left his best players on the Bench (Neymar Moura Muniain and a regen to play a player who was Transfer Listed

99c3c62e584c1078caf343129871092a.png

Gabor now after two years of training. His determination went down due to tutoring to get the right PPM's.

330512935c2dcbd1a5e33dbde2287c49.png

Currently posting €15m losses despite being on course to another domestic treble and still to play the 2nd leg of my UCL 1/4 final match (2-0 lead).

I'm currently paying more in taxes this season despite my turnover being €20m less than last season.

Oh, Hearts currently are getting the highest main kit sponsorship deal. Mine was reduced by 50% for some reason.

And they wonder why their testing gets slated on here.

3 star at the moment but I'll get back to you when this season is finished and the rankings are updated.

Yep hearts have got the most in my game also, and they also have the most stadium sellouts every season! Im very lucky if i get 3 or 4

Just beat Inter 4-1 in the CL final to make up for last years defeat to Man City :thup: Gabor Kozma (young CB came through academy 2 years back)

We had an injury crisis meaning I had no wingers but for some reason the Inter Manager left his best players on the Bench (Neymar Moura Muniain and a regen to play a player who was Transfer Listed

Gabor now after two years of training. His determination went down due to tutoring to get the right PPM's.

330512935c2dcbd1a5e33dbde2287c49.png

He has improved vastly :thup:

Yep hearts have got the most in my game also, and they also have the most stadium sellouts every season! Im very lucky if i get 3 or 4

Since my UCL win, I now have an additional kit sponsor worth more than my main kit sponsor. Some joke.

Also, i'll go back to something we were talking about earlier, I won everything the domestic treble & UCL final

Club Reputation: National --> Continental

Coefficient: 10th (115.104, one bad season still in the calculation, 10/11 season)

League Reputation: 3 star (ranking still 14th)

Nation Coefficient: 39.433 (10th but there is still one bad season being calculated for)

I have noticed that some players arent looking for minimum release clauses in their contracts (Dont get me started on how flawed that aspect of the game is)

Since my UCL win, I now have an additional kit sponsor worth more than my main kit sponsor. Some joke.

Also, i'll go back to something we were talking about earlier, I won everything the domestic treble & UCL final

Club Reputation: National --> Continental

Coefficient: 10th (115.104, one bad season still in the calculation, 10/11 season)

League Reputation: 3 star (ranking still 14th)

Nation Coefficient: 39.433 (10th but there is still one bad season being calculated for)

I have noticed that some players arent looking for minimum release clauses in their contracts (Dont get me started on how flawed that aspect of the game is)

I shall check to see if im continental, a should be right enough, my celtic team rating is still only 3 star though! Potentially due to the league only being 3 star!

i had to get a new laptop, lost everything :(

I kind of know how you feel with that happening. I've just to March in my second season after all 3 files of my previous save got corrupted 7 seasons in. I also missed out on Sanogo this time as he went to Man Utd and to top it all off my first season this time round was torphyless and this season we're out of Europe, got beat in the League cup quarter final 2-1 at home to Killie, lost in the Scottish cup quarter final 3-1 away to Dundee Utd and am a point behind Rangers in the league.

i had to get a new laptop, lost everything :(
I kind of know how you feel with that happening. I've just to March in my second season after all 3 files of my previous save got corrupted 7 seasons in. I also missed out on Sanogo this time as he went to Man Utd and to top it all off my first season this time round was torphyless and this season we're out of Europe, got beat in the League cup quarter final 2-1 at home to Killie, lost in the Scottish cup quarter final 3-1 away to Dundee Utd and am a point behind Rangers in the league.

Lads i genuinely feel for you :(

i dont know how to do a screenshot. i just got easily the hardest group of death in CL history! Barcelona, Man City and AC Milan!!

Open up a program like paint, then hit the prt sc button to print the screen your on whilst in fm, then go to edit and paste in paint :thup:

Lads i genuinely feel for you :(

To make matters worse I've just completed my second season and not only did we fail to win a single trophy again but managed to end up third in the league thanks to a final day 2-2 draw at home to Rangers.:mad:

Just about to start my celtic save, got distracted early on in the FM release with a Spanish LL game.

Are their any obvious Do's and don'ts i should be aware of? player recs etc.

btw 10 pages already? nice work bhoys :cool:.

Do keep an eye out for some very big players becoming available for free. Got Sanogo on my last save and picked up Adler free at the end of the first season twice now. Also as you'll have noticed if you've been following the thread at all the finances are very badly modelled in the SPL in this version, which SI have confirmed will be adjusted in the next patch but in the meantime be prepared to lose money hand over fist for the first few seasons.

To make matters worse I've just completed my second season and not only did we fail to win a single trophy again but managed to end up third in the league thanks to a final day 2-2 draw at home to Rangers.:mad:

Do keep an eye out for some very big players becoming available for free. Got Sanogo on my last save and picked up Adler free at the end of the first season twice now. Also as you'll have noticed if you've been following the thread at all the finances are very badly modelled in the SPL in this version, which SI have confirmed will be adjusted in the next patch but in the meantime be prepared to lose money hand over fist for the first few seasons.

Cheers mate, already bought Sanogo out right since I've seen the records on the first page already and didn't want to risk waiting for a free transfer.

Anyone know how to make money with Celtic ? I cant sign any good players and cant keep my best players at the club! Finances are outragous.

Surely some of the people winning the CL can help . . . (FMRTE more like)

normally with celtic i always have to buy young players to make it work, can never get any half decent players in for under 5mill.

Anyone know how to make money with Celtic ? I cant sign any good players and cant keep my best players at the club! Finances are outragous.

Surely some of the people winning the CL can help . . . (FMRTE more like)

Read this

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/282195-SPL-Finances-for-the-Old-Firm?p=7223224#post7223224

I hope your not suggesting that were using fmrte to get where we are? I managed to get to the cl final and win the europa league by hard work and very prudent planning, however the finances for all of us have been horrendous, and that thread i started there explains everything

Won the European Super Cup against Barcelona 1-0 thanks to one of their centre backs getting sent off after 2 mins :D

last 5 games have gone goal scoring mad

Lech 6-1

St.Mirren 6-0

Lech 7-1

Barcelona 1-0

Inverness 7-0

bonkers strikers

also getting rid of Commons (2.1M), Kayal (12M) and looking to get rid of the Honduran left back and Mulgrew

Bhoys need a bit of help here:

I'm trying to modify the SPL to have like an SPL1 and 2 of 16 teams each, I can use the editor but have no idea where to start with this and was hoping someone could give me a short guide on how to set this up?

Hail Hail!!

I'm trying to modify the SPL to have like an SPL1 and 2 of 16 teams each, I can use the editor but have no idea where to start with this and was hoping someone could give me a short guide on how to set this up?

Hail Hail!!

Its very difficult to do mate tbh, i havent edited one in a while so i cant remember! Your best bet is to ask in the editors hideaway!

Hail Hail!!

You should have a look at this it might give you an idea of how to do it, theres a few different data bases on it.

Right lads we seem to have hit a cooldown period, im resting fm for a while, just until this new patch comes out, as im dying to start again with the tic, just on a level playing field though! :thup:

Alright mate. When is the new patch out? Gonna be on here a bit more often now been really busy.

Right lads we seem to have hit a cooldown period, im resting fm for a while, just until this new patch comes out, as im dying to start again with the tic, just on a level playing field though! :thup:

boo hiss boo

i'll be giving the 2nd season a good cracking today as i need to complete the season :D

goals galore

usually it's early/mid December isn't it? Don't think that it is a late as this year, there must be a problem or two that they can't solve

and the reason for me not buying the game, but putting it on the Xmas wishlist ;-)

So far what are the opinions, who are the must keeps in the team?

Forrest, Kayal, Matthews and Hooper? are the any others that will turn out as good CL players?

Archived