Nation: Anywhere outside England

Division: Any

European Competition: Not too bothered

Media Prediction: Anywhere

Board Expectation(s): Midtable or lower

Transfer Budget: Not too bothered

Wage Budget: Not too bothered

Finances: Good

Other: Would like a team with a good youth setup, I would like to sell all first team/reserve players in the first season and just use youth players and then players which come from the academy. Not interested in buying players would like to win as much as I can with the youth.

Nation:Europe, Anywhere outside England

Division: Top

European Competition: Not ideal

Media Prediction: Depends

Board Expectation(s): Mid to top

Transfer Budget: A couple of million would be nice

Other: Looking for a good game in Europe. Want to be either a top team in Holland/Portugal or a Mid to top side In Germany. Not Barca/Real/Bayern but someone with potential to build on.

Other: Looking for a good game in Europe. Want to be either a top team in Holland/Portugal or a Mid to top side In Germany. Not Barca/Real/Bayern but someone with potential to build on.

Hoffenheim as they get 1.3m for mid table finish media prediction 9th link to Hoffe thread is http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279839-FM12-TSG-1899-Hoffenheim-Hopp-Onboard-The-Hoffe

Stuttgart 1.7m not sure of the what the board want you to finish at at the amount but media prediction 7th

Wolfsburg 10.5m but this is for Europe league finish media prediction 8th

Werder Bremen I think they start with 0 but have a good team to start with and also a thread as well

I would put Hoffenheim as first choice :thup: as I am playing with them at the moment and it is a fun save I must say but you can take a look as I do think there are threads for Wolfsburg and Stuttgart as well

I strongly recommend Gladbach. They have a very workable squad to begin with, plus Reus(even though his potential is perhaps a little underrated as it is).

Nation: England

Division: Premier league - BSP

European Competition: N/A

Media Prediction: ideally top 5/6 of whatever league

Board Expectation(s): enough to overachieve.

Transfer Budget: Enough to strength the squad, whether it be cash signings or freebies.

Wage Budget: enough for transfers relating to the league.

Finances: stable/secure

Would love a really good youth set up, which can bring through players which could become first teamers, also a side which doesnt need much strengthening and could perform as standard.

Ideally looking for a team in the lower leagues of England (league 1 downwards) but if decent enough suggestion will do championship/prem. Tried Manchester City/United, Villa (club IRL), Huddersfield but couldnt get into them, so looking for you guys to put in the direction of a team that has really potential.

Southampton have got plenty to spend and 3 or 4 top youth players who could end up in the first team. Crawley have got a good budget for league 2. Also Blackpool have got really low expectations for them and they've got loads of money.

Nation: Any (preferably not a major league but will consider anything)

Division: Any

European Competition: Not necessary

Media Prediction: Any

Board Expectation(s): Any

Transfer Budget: Not too bothered

Finances: Okay-Secure

Other: Looking for a relatively small team (in terms of world rep) with an outstanding player, like Guangzhou with Dario Conca or Cruziero with Montillo. The player can be winding down their career at the club too (like Anelka at Shanghai Shenua IRL, for example).

Really want to start a new game tonight, so would appreciate the suggestions!

Nation: Anywhere outside England, but within Europe. Perhaps Scandinavia

Division: Top or 2nd. If top, the team must not be a major club.

European Competition: No.

Media Prediction: Mid-table to relegation in TOP division, Promotion or Champions in 2nd division.

Board Expectation(s): Same as above

Transfer Budget: Not bothered, but enough for loans.

Finances: Not rich, no major wages

Other: I'm struggling to find a good save to get into. Whatever team i get, i want atleast two very good players with sale value. But I want someone who i don't know much about. A team who i can perhaps spring a surprise with.

Don't say Gladbach either, i already have a save with them!

Looking for a club outside England.

I want this to be a temporary save I think so I want a club with money, and lots of it.

Malaga and PSG have come to mind but I'd like to hear some other teams if there are some.

Real Madrid, Málaga, Paris Saint-Germain, Bayern München, Internazionale & Barça.

The bolded club name gives you my primary recommendation... :D

Nation: Anywhere outside England, but within Europe. Perhaps Scandinavia

Division: Top or 2nd. If top, the team must not be a major club.

European Competition: No.

Media Prediction: Mid-table to relegation in TOP division, Promotion or Champions in 2nd division.

Transfer Budget: Not bothered, but enough for loans.

Finances: Not rich, no major wages

Other: I'm struggling to find a good save to get into. Whatever team i get, i want atleast two very good players with sale value. But I want someone who i don't know much about. A team who i can perhaps spring a surprise with.

Don't say Gladbach either, i already have a save with them!

Montpellier Herault in France..They got some GREAT players..Ait Fana, Belhanda , Bocaly, Giroud, Yanga Mbiwa, Kaoutari.. IRL they are having pretty good season..2nd at the moment ;)

Another one in France would be Sochaux they've got some great players. In Scandinavia Iv heard lots of good things about Tromso. They've got Kara and yttegard-Jensen I think his name is.

If you want 2nd division there are teams like deportivo, celta Vigo and Monaco in 2nd division in their respective countries. Hope this helps mate.

Looking for a new game in Germany or Spain (not gladbach). Want to be a mid to top side with potential to break into top 3 or 4. Considered HSV but I don't really rate their squad and I don't like to completely overhaul teams just gradually build and use what I have so need to have a few good starting players.

Well, in Spain you should look at Valencia, Sevilla, Atletico Madrid, Villarreal and Malaga. I know Valencia are already top 4, but Spain is more about breaking the top 2 monopoly that is Madrid and Barca than it is about top 4.

For Germany, there's many teams you could look at. HSV, Werder Bremen, Schalke, Leverkusen, Wolfsburg, Stuttgart and Hoffenheim. Again, Schalke and Bremen are already top 4 (as are Leverkusen, I suppose) but these are the most interesting teams, I'd say.

Nation: Not England, Spain, France, Italy or Germany. but within Europe.

European Competition: yes.

Media Prediction: top 4

Transfer Budget: £1 mill (but not essential, desired)

Finances: with good management all in place to become a rich club

Other:Looking for a game to get stuck into, i've been Neuchatel Xamax (couldn't get into it and been vitesse (still got that save) and in fm11 i was litex (which was good fun). Looking for a save similar to my litex save where they are in european competition and with the right signings could conquer all (so to speak).

Nation: Not England, Spain, France, Italy or Germany. but within Europe.

European Competition: yes.

Media Prediction: top 4

Transfer Budget: £1 mill (but not essential, desired)

Finances: with good management all in place to become a rich club

Other:Looking for a game to get stuck into, i've been Neuchatel Xamax (couldn't get into it and been vitesse (still got that save) and in fm11 i was litex (which was good fun). Looking for a save similar to my litex save where they are in european competition and with the right signings could conquer all (so to speak).

Borussia Dortmund - Not the best financial situation but, it's improving with every month. With the likes of Mario Götze, Shinji Kagawa and Mats Hummels, you're in good hands for a good 7-8 seasons.

Valencia - Similar to BVB in terms of finances. Have had some rocky moments in past seasons but, the future looks promising. With a new stadium being built, Valencia have everything in place to overhaul the likes of Barça and Real Madrid at the top. Roberto 'G'oldado & Jordi Alba :cool:

Montpellier - Might not have top four credentials written all over them but, they have the squad to do so. Money will be at a premium so, you will gave to be astute in the transfer market. Olivier Giroud, Younes Belhanda and Mpou Yanga-M'Biwa shouldn't be too hard to resist either.

Well, in Spain you should look at Valencia, Sevilla, Atletico Madrid, Villarreal and Malaga. I know Valencia are already top 4, but Spain is more about breaking the top 2 monopoly that is Madrid and Barca than it is about top 4.

For Germany, there's many teams you could look at. HSV, Werder Bremen, Schalke, Leverkusen, Wolfsburg, Stuttgart and Hoffenheim. Again, Schalke and Bremen are already top 4 (as are Leverkusen, I suppose) but these are the most interesting teams, I'd say.

Cheers mate, prob go for someone in Germany gonna have a look at those teams.

Cheers mate, prob go for someone in Germany gonna have a look at those teams.

I also forgot to mention Dortmund. :thup:

Good choice scott. BATE have always interested me. I'll get round to managing them myself after the patch, most likely.

I have been Ajax for 3 seasons. I have won the title 3 times. Built up a great squad but need a fresh challenge. I've been offerred the following jobs:

Boca Juniors - £2.5m transfers - 350k wages p/w

Werder Bremen - £5m transfers - 750k wages p/w

Sunderland - £8m wages - £1m wages p/w

It's a no brianer right? Sunderland?

I have been Ajax for 3 seasons. I have won the title 3 times. Built up a great squad but need a fresh challenge. I've been offerred the following jobs:

Boca Juniors - £2.5m transfers - 350k wages p/w

Werder Bremen - £5m transfers - 750k wages p/w

Sunderland - £8m wages - £1m wages p/w

It's a no brianer right? Sunderland?

Wouldn't look purely at finances - it's all relative. Realistically its going to be a few years before you can even challenge for the title with Sunderland - and theyre likely to have a few over-paid, over-the-hill players on their books (O'Shea and Brow spring to mind). Whereas if you go to Boca you'll be right in the mix straight away and can continue building your CV. Werder Bremen I don't know too much about. To be honest though wouldve expected you to get more/better offers off the back of your Ajax achievements... might be worth hanging on and seeing what else comes up? Maybe you can try and land an international job until a bigger club job comes available?

Wouldn't look purely at finances - it's all relative. Realistically its going to be a few years before you can even challenge for the title with Sunderland - and theyre likely to have a few over-paid, over-the-hill players on their books (O'Shea and Brow spring to mind). Whereas if you go to Boca you'll be right in the mix straight away and can continue building your CV. Werder Bremen I don't know too much about. To be honest though wouldve expected you to get more/better offers off the back of your Ajax achievements... might be worth hanging on and seeing what else comes up? Maybe you can try and land an international job until a bigger club job comes available?

Good points. It was a close run decision but I've chosen Sunderland. I might live to regret it but they have quite a good squad and I've signed a few Ajaz youngsters. I'll see how I do although I need to get into Europe to avoid the sack!

Nation: Eastern Europe

Media Prediction: european cup spot

Board Expectation(s): N/A

Transfer Budget: While not loaded with money I would like some money.

Wage Budget: Good

Other: I'm looking for a Russian/Ukrainian/Belarus already good team, with some youngster as well. And especially I'm looking for a team with a good youth setup due to foreigners restrictions. I was thinking about CSKA or Kiev.

Nation: Eastern Europe

Media Prediction: european cup spot

Transfer Budget: While not loaded with money I would like some money.

Other: I'm looking for a Russian/Ukrainian/Belarus already good team, with some youngster as well. And especially I'm looking for a team with a good youth setup due to foreigners restrictions. I was thinking about CSKA or Kiev.

Dinamo Kyiv is an awesome game, have a game with them most years, and there are a few decent teams in the Ukrainian league too. You get given a lot of money, so i just restrict myself from spending much of it, and try to build the club that way.

If you're looking in Russia, then Zenit are a good game too. Decent players, and nice City in real life )

Nation: Preferable in Europe big leagues

Media Prediction: inside top 10, outside champs league spots

Transfer Budget: If money is there great but want a good youth system

Other: Would like a team with not much history or they haven't won anything in a while :)

Nation: Europe (not UK)

Division: No preference

Media Prediction: Not top team want to build one

Transfer Budget: Enough to purchase players

Wage Budget: N/A

Finances: N/A

Other: Would like a team where I can build a squad with decent players from that country.

I know you said not UK, but what about a team in Scotland such as Inverness or Aberdeen? I'm not sure on their purchasing power, but they can assemble some strong Scots from the lower divisions who are good enough to take the step up.

I'd suggest also looking strongly at HSV. They've got a great history but in recent years have struggled and have a very mediocre squad with not many Germans. It would be good to bring some Germans into the team, although you don't get any money. You can sell some players though for a lot of money, notably Jansen and Petric.

Perhaps consider Napoli. They're close to being a top team, but there's not a whole lot of Italians in their squad. They've got quite a few South Americans. Udinese is worth considering too from Italy.

In Spain, I would say that Malaga are the best bet. Not great - not close to it, even - but great finances to build a world class team.

Archived