FM12: Looking For Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Club: Steaua Bucharest

Budget: 3m euros - 6m stretched

Looking for: Striker ( Trequartista) ; AM C

With : Striker with passing,technique, finishing creativity ; AMC with good passing skills

Season: 2 , August

Club: Notts forest

Budget: max £5mill prefer much less

Looking For: Striker/Goalscorer

Season 2 - Just promoted to prem

Seem to play Ishmael Miller up top on his own but need a good option, would rather a youngster with potential

Seem to play Ishmael Miller up top on his own but need a good option, would rather a youngster with potential

Carlos Fierro is your man, if not Yaya Sanogo, Erick Torres should be good options, definitely got potential!

Luke Freeman should be a good option for you. Great for me when I got promoted with Burnley.

Club: Man City

Budget: £22m, can stretch to a bit more.

Looking for: Central midfielder, box to box type, got Yaya Toure and Milner playing there, need some cover.

With: Passing, technique, stamina, dribbling, any other stats that a B2B midfielder needs.

Season: Season 1, in August.

Club: Man City

Budget: £22m, can stretch to a bit more.

Looking for: Central midfielder, box to box type, got Yaya Toure and Milner playing there, need some cover.

With: Passing, technique, stamina, dribbling, any other stats that a B2B midfielder needs.

Season: Season 1, in August.

Take a leaf out of City's book IRL and get Rodwell.

M'Vila was a quality B2B for me, even pitched in with a few goals. His stamina and fitness means he rarely needs subbing in a game either, will go the full length.

Quite young so even though he is good enough to start, he will also improve. Not sure if you want someone quite as defensive.

Take a leaf out of City's book IRL and get Rodwell.

Didn't think of him, will try him, thanks!

M'Vila was a quality B2B for me, even pitched in with a few goals. His stamina and fitness means he rarely needs subbing in a game either, will go the full length.

Quite young so even though he is good enough to start, he will also improve. Not sure if you want someone quite as defensive.

Tried to get him, offered up to £20m and got rejected :(

• 2 weeks later...
Club: Arsenal

Budget: 35m

Looking for: cm

With: a good btb player

Other:

Season:5

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Fee:

Yann M'Villa, David Alaba? Also check what regens are starting to kick around

Club: Gladbach

Budget: 5mil plus some over 48 monts

Looking for: AML/R

Other: Reus/Arango replacement(s); I have the scandanavian leagues, brazil, argentina, serbia, turkey, ukraine, russia, and portugual along with the big european leagues loaded.

Season: 1

Other: Reus/Arango replacement(s); I have the scandanavian leagues, brazil, argentina, serbia, turkey, ukraine, russia, and portugual along with the big european leagues loaded.

Ruben Rochina, Alex Teixeira

Sidney Sam? Got him for £2.7 Million in the second season for Dortmund, and he outperformed Reus and won the Bundesliga golden boot!

Club: Sheffield Wednesday

Budget:2/3 million

Looking for: Left and right backs

Season: 2012/13 (2)

League: Championship

Need a couple of decent attacking defenders as I play with a 3 man central midfield, my players were good enough in League 1, but wont cut it in the Championship

Club: Reading

Budget: £2.5 Million

Looking For: DC, ST, GK, DL. (Not Expecting All Of Them In 1 Season!)

With: ST Good Crossing & Finishing Attributes (Formation 4 - 2 - 4)

Other: Fans have high hopes of promoting

Loyalty Bonus: ?

Agent Fee: ?

Club: Sheffield Wednesday

Budget:2/3 million

Looking for: Left and right backs

Season: 2012/13 (2)

League: Championship

Need a couple of decent attacking defenders as I play with a 3 man central midfield, my players were good enough in League 1, but wont cut it in the Championship

kyle naughton ?

Club: Birmingham City

Budget: £10mil

Looking for: DC

With: DC good consistency and will be reliable at Premiership level

Season: Start Of season 2

Looking for: ST to play as inside forward, 15+ goals a season prem level

With: Good goal scoring ability

already have Stephen Dobbie, Marlon King and Darwin Quintero but after some1 who can get me 15+ goals a year to keep the team up

Club: Real Madrid

Budget: £655 Million

Looking For: DM

With: good tackling, passing and composure, and CM ability

Other: Ive got M'Vila. This player would be his understudy. I rarely use a DM but this is just for "incase"

Season: 2018 coming up to summer transfer window

Loyalty Bonus: n/a

Agent Fee: n/a

Looked at Fellaini but he is 30 and man utd rejected £20mil for him and i wont pay more than that. tried to sign masherano on a free but he wont join

Club: Manchester United

Budget: £25m

Looking for: AMC

With: Must be mobile, have great technique, decent work rate. Looking for a Silva-type playmaker to play behind Rooney. Preferably experienced, but not essential

Other: Start of 2nd season

Kagawa Dortumund for 25mil or Douglas Costa from shakhtar, Willian from shakhtar or Fernandinho from, you guessed it Shakhtar ... = )

Club: Norwich City

Budget: £3m, but I would like the player to be cheap as possible.

Looking for: AMC that can play as a Treq or a Advanced Playmaker.

With:

Other: Don't mention Andres Guardado or Jordi Gomez. I have a bid for Robert Pires.

Season: 1, summer

Loyalty Bonus: £150k tops, but again as little as possible.

Agent Fee: £150k tops, but again as little as possible.

Is That How Much Norwich Starts With? Because I'm Going To Be Norwich City.

Looking for: DC

With: DC good consistency and will be reliable at Premiership level

Looking for: ST to play as inside forward, 15+ goals a season prem level

With: Good goal scoring ability

already have Stephen Dobbie, Marlon King and Darwin Quintero but after some1 who can get me 15+ goals a year to keep the team up

DC: I've had both Alex Pearce & Kyle Bartley play for me in newly promoted Prem teams and we're great. Bartley especially as he also chipped in with a good amount of goals from corners.

ST: Ruben Rochina did that job for me

Club: Real Madrid

Budget: £655 Million

Looking For: DM

With: good tackling, passing and composure, and CM ability

Other: Ive got M'Vila. This player would be his understudy. I rarely use a DM but this is just for "incase"

Season: 2018 coming up to summer transfer window

Looked at Fellaini but he is 30 and man utd rejected £20mil for him and i wont pay more than that. tried to sign masherano on a free but he wont join

Rodwell, Nainggolan, Either of the Bender twins. Aside from that you're probably best off looking for a young newgen who can learn from M'Vila and your other veterans.

Club: Manchester City

Budget: £45M

Looking For: ST or playmaker who can play as a ST

With: Heading ability, clinical finishing, speed, consistent performer and if possible a big name signing

Other: I have Carlos Tevez and Sergio Aguero at the club but I'm dogged by injuries at the moment so I only have Mario Balotelli and John Guidetti to depend on. Neymar would be a good eventual replacement for Tevez, but I can't get him at the moment nor do I need him unless I sell either Tevez or Aguero. What I need is the above, or someone who can play as a winger/ST just to cover and give me other options. As I'm Manchester City don't believe I can get a player for 25M as it's not usually the case. For example "You can get Neymar for 25M" With City it will be touching 40M if you understand :D.

Season: August 2011

Patch: 12.2 (LFC Marshall Transfer Update)

If I can't get a ST with the stats above I will be looking for a winger option as I have to deploy Silva and Nasri there at the moment as inside forwards.

Club: Manchester City

Budget: £45M

Looking For: ST or playmaker who can play as a ST

With: Heading ability, clinical finishing, speed, consistent performer and if possible a big name signing

Other: I have Carlos Tevez and Sergio Aguero at the club but I'm dogged by injuries at the moment so I only have Mario Balotelli and John Guidetti to depend on. Neymar would be a good eventual replacement for Tevez, but I can't get him at the moment nor do I need him unless I sell either Tevez or Aguero. What I need is the above, or someone who can play as a winger/ST just to cover and give me other options. As I'm Manchester City don't believe I can get a player for 25M as it's not usually the case. For example "You can get Neymar for 25M" With City it will be touching 40M if you understand :D.

Season: August 2011

Patch: 12.2 (LFC Marshall Transfer Update)

If I can't get a ST with the stats above I will be looking for a winger option as I have to deploy Silva and Nasri there at the moment as inside forwards.

Marko Marin and Kevin de Bruyne are both wide players with striker at accomplished, Marin will be the more expensive, if he will join. De Bruyne is acomplished wide but becomes natural AML/AMR if trained in the position. I've had both players before, and they did great, although I didnt play them as strikers often.

Sanogo is a young striker who develops well and may come to Man City as rotation or first team, which means he wont need every game to keep him happy as if he was a key player.

Iv'e tried Eric Lamela before and he was awesome. He can't play the striker role but he has AML at accomplished but will become natural there without too much trouible.

You could always try a cheeky bid for Wellbeck from your Manchester rivals ;p

Club:Torino (2012 summer transfer update)

Budget: 1.5m

Looking for: winger/inside forward

Other: ive already signed my two none eu players (kara and alex texeiria on loan)

Season:first season

got fairly decent players for this position, looking for more of an impact sub who can do well in serie a. ive tried loaning coutinho, ait fana, barreto and bonaventure but the players keep rejecting me?

Club: sunderland

Budget: 10m$

looking for: amc, dl, fc

Season: first

Patch: no patch

Left backs.

Could try Erik Pieters, I had him in FM 2011 not 2012. He was very dependable.

Alex Sandro is great but will prolly be expensive

Lucas Digne is young but will develop nicely.

Attacking Midfielder (Center)

If your budget can stand it go for ,,,,,,,

Christian Eriksen, http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/287494-FM12-Christian-Eriksen?p=7311762#post7311762

Kevin De Bruyne http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/287270-FM12-Kevin-De-Bruyne-Belgian-Boy-Wonder

Gylfi Sigurðsson http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/290423-FM12-Gylfi-Sigur%C3%B0sson-The-Icelandic-Dream?p=7375616#post7375616

Ruben Yttergård Jenssen http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/295538-Ruben-Ytterg%C3%A5rd-Jenssen-The-Norwegian-Xavi!

Milan Badelj, although I have not signed him on fm12 so im not sure on his cost, he was relatively cheap on fm11

Ross Barkley, will be hard to get him from Everton but he usually develops into a top class player.

Lucas (I think he's at sao paulo) Young but a great prospect, I think he will be expensive.

Strikers.

If cash is a problem, try loaning in Sanogo, he's young but will do very well.

• 3 weeks later...
Club: Liverpool

Budget: Roughly around 75-80 Mil to 100 Mil

Looking for: DL/WBL, DMC, MCx2, AML, ST

With: Replacing departing players such as Aurelio, Adam, Bellamy, Kuyt, Spearing and can back up regular players until the youngsters come in

Other: Need to reinforce positions whilst still looking to fill in UK spots and Euro Spots

Season: 2nd (Champions League)

DL- Criscito

DMC- Kara

MC- Jenssen, Moussa Sissoko

AML-

ST- Rondon, Sigporsson.

Budget: Roughly around 75-80 Mil to 100 Mil

Looking for: DL/WBL, DMC, MCx2, AML, ST

With: Replacing departing players such as Aurelio, Adam, Bellamy, Kuyt, Spearing and can back up regular players until the youngsters come in

Other: Need to reinforce positions whilst still looking to fill in UK spots and Euro Spots

Season: 2nd (Champions League)

DL - Jack Robinson

DMC - Kara

MC - Jenssen, Bedalj

AML - James Rodriguez

A bit late here, but I would suggest Franck Tabanou for both the DL/WBL & AML spot. His favoured position is AML, but I've had *a lot* of success with him as a Wingback in the DL position. He should only cost about £6-7 million too.

• 4 months later...

Budget: £60 million

Looking for: Wide Midfielder attack.

With: Atleast strong left foot

Other: I have Gaston Ramirez at the Club who could be the Back-up. I need someone with good work rate and personality.

Season: January 3rd season

Loyalty Bonus: Any

Agent Fee: Any

Club: Feyenoord

Budget: About 2 mill

Looking for: A creative/attacking mid

With: creativity, dribbling and passing

Other: pace but not essential

Season: first season

Loyalty Bonus: any

Agent Fee: any

Ive looked at wellington nem but in other games, were ive bought him he hasnt really delivered.

Club: Tottenham

Budget: I have £29m, and I'm selling other people

Looking for: 2 creative forwards, I've got no idea who, was thinking Adebayor, but I don't like the look of his wages, £100k a week could pay for 2-3 other players

With: Whatever stats a complete forward needs!

Other: Probably work rate and teamwork.

Season: Start of the first season

Loyalty Bonus: Any

Agent Fee: Any

Archived