FM12: Looking For Thread

Club: Aston Villa

Budget: £9 million

Looking for: Defensive Midfielder / Enforcer

Season: Start of 2nd

I want a guy who breaks up play. Simple. Physically imposing. He'll pass short and direct, he doesn't need creativity or flair. His job is to anchor in front of the back 4.

Never mind. Got Fernando for 1m (Transfer listed)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Club: Lille

Season: First season, winter transfer window.

Budget: About £2mil, could stretch a little further. Would consider a loan.

Looking for: Striker

With: Ideally with 15+ for pace. Preferably with decent strength too.

Other: I'm looking for a striker to mainly tide me over until the end of the season (Anything else is a bonus). Roux is injured until April, so I need a poacher who will rotate with Jelen.

Club: Barca

Season: Third Season ( will sign for start of fourth season)

Budget: Pretty much unlimited

Looking for: CM - Deep Lying Playmaker

With: 15 + Passing, Creativity, Decisions, Fist touch

Other: Xavi Replacement. Same type of player required.

Club: Aston Villa

Looking for: Centre Back

Transfer fee: £10m

Wages Up to 40k a week

Season: 3rd season, summer window

Other: Back up/rotation

Steven Caulker? Should be cheaper than £10mil, plus a promising HG player to rotate in.

Club: Inter

Budget: Under £12m

Wage: doesn't matter

Looking for: Box to box

With:Strength, pace, stamina, team work, work rate and decent technical ability

Other: Cannot be the usual M.Sissoko, Kara, L.Diarra, Asamoah types, they've all be bought or are too expensive. Maybe someone under the radar?

Season: End of 1st

Steven Caulker? Should be cheaper than £10mil, plus a promising HG player to rotate in.

Cheers, couldnt get caulker, he's at wolves and they wanted £15m for him. Looked through the England U21's and U18's and snapped up Kyle Bartley for £2.3m

Other: Cannot be the usual M.Sissoko, Kara, L.Diarra, Asamoah types, they've all be bought or are too expensive. Maybe someone under the radar?

Nainggolan is a good box to box midfielder.

Aiser Illarramendi?

Club: Malaga (7th place in Primera last season, 4th round elimination of european league)

Budget: ~20m euro

Wage: no matter

Looking for: box2box center midfielder

With: good attributes for box2box mid, also long shot and maybe free kicks

Other: i want to use player as rotation so he should take contract like role player

Season: 3, Pre-Season

Club: Malaga (7th place in Primera last season, 4th round elimination of european league)

Budget: ~20m euro

Wage: no matter

Looking for: goalkeeper

With: young&quality

Other: reserve player in rotation with Kameni

Season: 3, Pre-Season

Club: Liverpool

Budget: £10m

Wage: Up to about £60k

Looking for: Central midfielder (deep lying playmaker)

With: Good passing, able to start week in, week out in the Premier League to a good standard

Other:

Season: 1, August.

Club: Liverpool

Budget: £10m

Wage: Up to about £60k

Looking for: Central midfielder (deep lying playmaker)

With: Good passing, able to start week in, week out in the Premier League to a good standard

Other:

Season: 1, August.

Ruben Yttergard Jenssen

Club: Southampton

Budget: 4 million, could also spread some payment over 48 months

Looking for: Young backup/rotation CB that I could eventually develop into a starter. I'm also looking for any young ~1 million player to add depth.

With: Premier League potential

Other: I have the major European Leagues, Danish league, Norwegian league, South African league, Brazilian league, and Argentine league loaded.

Season: 1

Club: Burnley

Budget: £600k

Wage: Up to about £10k

Looking for: Central midfielder (Deep-lying Playmaker - Support)

With: Good passing, highly creative and to be at least lower Premiership standard

Other: Season: 1, August.

Budget: 4 million, could also spread some payment over 48 months

Looking for: Young backup/rotation CB that I could eventually develop into a starter. I'm also looking for any young ~1 million player to add depth.

With: Premier League potential

Other: I have the major European Leagues, Danish league, Norwegian league, South African league, Brazilian league, and Argentine league loaded.

Season: 1

Try Stephane Bell from Mainz.

I'm still at the end of season 2 with Juventus... (already won serie A and currently playing Champions League Semi Final).

I need some players to strengthen my squad...

Budget: £60+ mil (plus more from transfers out)

Season: Starting 3rd

Looking for: GK

I bought ter Stegen at the beginning of Season 2 and he has progressed well. I am playing him every two games, with Buffon being my main. The problem is that Buffon is getting injured and slow (physical stats are cr*p since he is 35 years). Need a world class keeper possibly. Still undecided as Buffon is one of Juventus's flags!

Looking for: DR

I already got Vrsaljko but he's too young... I am playing him every two games, but I need a world class player to replace Lichsteiner who has been good, but not that good.

Looking for: AMR

Looking to replace Krasic as there are some interested in him and I can get quite a bit of money for a 29 year old. Want someone as good/better than him.

Looking for: ST

In 2nd Season I got offered Cavani (transfer listed by request), so I signed him. I also have Leandro Damiao which I signed in season 1. I need a backup striker that comes in from the bench at about 70-75th minute in almost every game. I play with one striker only and Cavani and Damiao are the starters. So only need backup here.

Thanks

I'm still at the end of season 2 with Juventus... (already won serie A and currently playing Champions League Semi Final).

I need some players to strengthen my squad...

Budget: £60+ mil (plus more from transfers out)

Season: Starting 3rd

I bought ter Stegen at the beginning of Season 2 and he has progressed well. I am playing him every two games, with Buffon being my main. The problem is that Buffon is getting injured and slow (physical stats are cr*p since he is 35 years). Need a world class keeper possibly. Still undecided as Buffon is one of Juventus's flags!

Looking for: DR

I already got Vrsaljko but he's too young... I am playing him every two games, but I need a world class player to replace Lichsteiner who has been good, but not that good.

Looking for: AMR

Looking to replace Krasic as there are some interested in him and I can get quite a bit of money for a 29 year old. Want someone as good/better than him.

Looking for: ST

In 2nd Season I got offered Cavani (transfer listed by request), so I signed him. I also have Leandro Damiao which I signed in season 1. I need a backup striker that comes in from the bench at about 70-75th minute in almost every game. I play with one striker only and Cavani and Damiao are the starters. So only need backup here.

Thanks

All players i reccomend are world class or turn world class and don't cost over 15mil usually

Goalkeepers:

Emiliano Viviano

Fernando Muslera

Samir Handanovic

Ron-Robert Zieler

Tim Krul

David Ospina

Volkan Demirel

Defender Right Sided:(struggling for RB's)

Dario Srna (you may want to watch his age)

Gregory Van Der Wiel ( he will cost over 15mil but is amazing)

Right Attacking Midfielder:

Georginio Wijnaldum

Younes Belhanda ( this guy will be good if you keep krasic maybe one more season)

Back Up Striker:

Facundo Ferreyra

Club: Tottenham

Budget: 6 million

Looking for: Goalkeeper

Other: I need a young(under 30) GK. He must have a good first touch, decent passing and communication skills, plus speak English. Not sure where to look tbh...the likes of Zieler are being quoted as £20m! Tricky one. Don't mind looking at unproven players in smaller leagues/nations, provided they can get a WP.

Season: 2nd

Club: Tottenham

Budget: 6 million

Looking for: Goalkeeper

Other: I need a young(under 30) GK. He must have a good first touch, decent passing and communication skills, plus speak English. Not sure where to look tbh...the likes of Zieler are being quoted as £20m! Tricky one. Don't mind looking at unproven players in smaller leagues/nations, provided they can get a WP.

Season: 2nd

try Jack Butland

just noticed you are in your second season, I would say go for Courtois (~8m though)

Club: Sheff Weds

Budget:

Wage:

Other: Am almost dead cert for promotion from league 1 and want to look at keepers. Bywater is ok but don't rate him too much.

Season: coming to end of season 1

Joe Lewis? Did well for me at Pompey in the first season in the Premiership so would be fine in the Championship.

I need a DL since De Ceglie is the weekest in my Juventus squad.

I already have Criscito, but I want someone even better. I am at the end of the 3rd season.

Budget for DL: £30 mil

Season: End of 3rd

Looking for: DL

Thanks

I need a DL since De Ceglie is the weekest in my Juventus squad.

I already have Criscito, but I want someone even better. I am at the end of the 3rd season.

Budget for DL: £30 mil

Season: End of 3rd

Looking for: DL

Thanks

Leighton baines

Chiellini

Lahm

Kieran Gibbs

Alvaro Arbeloa

Marcelo

Of that list only Lahm is better than Criscito. Good luck getting him.

Coentrao is a decent shout but I don't think he's better than Criscito. I'm not sure of anyone that is.

Have a look at Jose Angel, on my save he is better all-round fullback. +You'll get him lot cheaper (~15m).

Budget: Max of 10m, would prefer to spend no more than half of that if possible.

Season: August of season 2

Looking for: A defensive deep-lying playmaker

Other: Someone with decent tackling, passing and creativity. My main transfer targets are either overpriced (N'Zonzi), gone to a rival (Ortigoza) or beyond my budget (Capoue). Has anyone found any hidden gems from maybe Eastern Europe that would fit the bill?

Budget: Max of 10m, would prefer to spend no more than half of that if possible.

Season: August of season 2

Looking for: A defensive deep-lying playmaker

Other: Someone with decent tackling, passing and creativity. My main transfer targets are either overpriced (N'Zonzi), gone to a rival (Ortigoza) or beyond my budget (Capoue). Has anyone found any hidden gems from maybe Eastern Europe that would fit the bill?

Vadis Odjidja (~6m), Adam Vass, Marco Verrati, Bressan, RY Jenssen

Others who are capable but needs to be retrained - Bibras Natkho, Eyal Golasa

Club: Blackburn

Budget: 34m tho i dont want to spend so much on one player

Season: jan 2015

Looking for: CB must have age on his side but also good enough to start for my team

Other: my rep isnt great just having my first season in the euro cup and im currently 4th in prem league just need to add a cb to help me get over the line

Looking for: CB must have age on his side but also good enough to start for my team

Other: my rep isnt great just having my first season in the euro cup and im currently 4th in prem league just need to add a cb to help me get over the line

I found Ciaran Clark from Villa excellent. And HG.

Stefan Bell, Philip Wollscheid, Kyriakos Papadopoulos, Dede (Vasco), Kana-biyik

Home Grown - Boyata, Danny Wilson, Chalobah

Cheers fyrefuze. Sadly Vass, Bressan & Jenssen have all made recent transfers. Natkho just signed a new contract so may be too expensive too. I'll certainly check out Odjidja though.

Not sure how they may developed on your save but do look for Romulo and Crisetig as well.

Have a look at Kurt Zouma.

i know i posted the other day but after having to re-install windows i had to start fm again so i need

Budget: 5m

Season: jan 2011 july

Looking for: cm/ball winning mid

Other: i am looking for a young 20-25 cm that will lead the team as i build my rep pref irish or english

i know i posted the other day but after having to re-install windows i had to start fm again so i need

Budget: 5m

Season: jan 2011 july

Looking for: cm/ball winning mid

Other: i am looking for a young 20-25 cm that will lead the team as i build my rep pref irish or english

English: none good for that price.

Non English: Lars Bender, Adam Vass, Strootman, Fernando (Porto), Mate Simao.

Anyone had any experience with Aly Cissokho as DL? Is he any good?

I want a bit of young player and good defensively with good pace... Crossing and attacking are not as important as the defensive attributes

he's one of the best in his position, only criscito is possibly better.

Club: Man City

Budget: £6mil

Looking: Striker TARGET MAN

With: Good heading, strong, hold up ball well

Other: Looking for a strong target man, only ever going to be a back up, just something to mix it up, preferably over 6ft5

Season: Start of game, patched up to latest

Budget: 1.9m

Looking for: LB

With: just good solid stats for a LB

Other: would like him to be younger than 27

Season: 2, in prem

Loyalty Bonus: 850k

Agent Fee: 500k

Francesco Renzetti, Matias Osterzolek, Lee Wallace (HG)

Club: Man City

Budget: £6mil

Looking: Striker TARGET MAN

With: Good heading, strong, hold up ball well

Other: Looking for a strong target man, only ever going to be a back up, just something to mix it up, preferably over 6ft5

Season: Start of game, patched up to latest

You already have Dzeko? anyways with mancity I would not go below Llorente or Oscar cardozo (SLB). You can use 48 mnth deal to get them, with Man City you have no end of money. (hate)

Club: Huddersfield

Budget: £24M

Looking for: CB

With: Pace

Other: Would like somebody with a fairly low reputation so he will actually join us. We are in the europa league.

Season: Jan 2014

Loyalty Bonus: 1M

Agent Fee: 1M

Archived