FM12: Looking For Thread

Budget: £8m (but it's November, so January window and more money coming up soon)

Club: Wolves

Looking for: Striker

With: Quality front man, and all rounder

Other:

Season: mid season 2

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Fee:

I'm in the Euro Cup places in the league and in the Euro Cup first knock out round after qualifying from the group in 4 games. Anyone quality I can attract? Cheers

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Budget: £8m (but it's November, so January window and more money coming up soon)

Club: Wolves

Looking for: Striker

With: Quality front man, and all rounder

Other:

Season: mid season 2

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Fee:

I'm in the Euro Cup places in the league and in the Euro Cup first knock out round after qualifying from the group in 4 games. Anyone quality I can attract? Cheers

Sounds like you're describing Steven Fletcher haha? He not performing for you?

I'd take a look at Olivier Giroud, Acquafresca, Papiss Cisse, Fredy Montero.

Sounds like you're describing Steven Fletcher haha? He not performing for you?

I'd take a look at Olivier Giroud, Acquafresca, Papiss Cisse, Fredy Montero.

:p Fletcher isn't doing too bad, 13 goals in 21 appearances (in all competitions), but he's about it. Doyle and Ebanks-Blake are hit and miss, and only other option I have is the 18-year-old and inexperienced Vitinho (who I've put available for loan). Vokes threw his dummy out the pram so he's going to Sheffield Wednesday (clearly a big step forward), and Griffiths wants £25k a week to play in the reserves, so he's on the transfer list. I'm waiting for a work permit for Lacina Traore (who I hear is good) and also got a bid in for Iker Hernandez, but he will be more one for the future. Will check out those you suggested though, thanks :)

Club: Celtic

Budget: 2M

Looking for: CM - Playmaker

With: good passing

Other:

Season:1st ( Jan )

Loyalty Bonus:100-150K

Agent Fee:a100-150K

kovacevic could be worth a look if not then you could always try loaning Tom Cleverly he did brilliant at Celtic on my saves.

Looking for - Striker

Budget - £20 million

Club - Sunderland

Attributes - Good physical attributes and hard working

Season - Start of 3rd

I have qualified for the Champions League again and Sow had a brilliant season and Caicedo was pretty poor so I moved Caicedo on and now need a replacement. Money is pretty good but I want to try and keep the wages of the new striker under 50k a week if that is possible and would prefer someone under 25.

Just a recommendation, if you play him properly Seydou Doumbia (sp?) is an absolute beast! He's scored 5 - 6 hatricks for my Arsenal team, 3 in successive games. He's currently on around 25 goals in December in the first season. Been an absolute God send and was well worth paying £21m

club - Man City

Budget - 15-20m

Looking for - young AMC

With - passing, teamwork and long shots.

Season - 1 first window

Not fussed about loyalty bonus/fees.

Cristian Eriksen has passing and teamwork however his long shots are only 10, Sergio Canales, Esteban Granero (although he is 24), Thiago?

Club: Barca

Budget: Anything

Looking for: DM/CM

With: Top quality ball winning Mc.. essentially a younger version of masch

Other:

Season: 2nd

Loyalty Bonus: Anything

Agent Fee: Anything

I think M'Vila would be the only one I would go for, for a team like Barca

kovacevic could be worth a look if not then you could always try loaning Tom Cleverly he did brilliant at Celtic on my saves.

Looking for - Striker

Budget - £20 million

Club - Sunderland

Attributes - Good physical attributes and hard working

Season - Start of 3rd

I have qualified for the Champions League again and Sow had a brilliant season and Caicedo was pretty poor so I moved Caicedo on and now need a replacement. Money is pretty good but I want to try and keep the wages of the new striker under 50k a week if that is possible and would prefer someone under 25.

Have you thought about Wilfried ? Also, should Connor Wickham not be coming along real nicely now ?

Club: Sunderland

Budget: 6-8M

Looking for: CB to partner Wes Brown

With: Pace/Preferably good on the ball

Other: other options at the club are O'Shea & Turner, so either need a 4th option as cover, or a new first choice

Season: July - Season 2

Loyalty Bonus: upto 1.5M

Agent Fee: upto 1.5M

Budget: 6-8M

Looking for: CB to partner Wes Brown

With: Pace/Preferably good on the ball

Other: other options at the club are O'Shea & Turner, so either need a 4th option as cover, or a new first choice

Loyalty Bonus: upto 1.5M

Agent Fee: upto 1.5M

Could loan Danny Wilson from Liverpool or sign Boyata from Man City both were great for me at Sunderland in the second season. Could be worth a look at Gary Cahill he never moved on my save and I got him in the 3rd season.

Budget: 5-9mil

Looking for: Centre Midfield

With: Passing, Creativity & possibly good teamwork

Other:

Loyalty Bonus: up to 2mil

Agent Fee: up to 2mil

Vladimir Weiss cost me £4.1 million, he is better at AMC but can play well at CM plus he can cover other positions. Delph cost £7.5 million and has been brilliant at CM his pace make up for anything else he lacks.

Club: Liverpool fc

Budget: 5million

Looking for: dmc

With: Work Rate tackling , any good mental stats

Other: good back up to lucas

Season:summer 2nd season

Loyalty Bonus:n/a

Agent Fee:n/a

how about kara? he's cheap, though is best as a defender he can play as dmc.

or even the wonderkid sime vrsaljko can play as dmc

Could loan Danny Wilson from Liverpool or sign Boyata from Man City both were great for me at Sunderland in the second season. Could be worth a look at Gary Cahill he never moved on my save and I got him in the 3rd season.

had a look at both of them mate, Boyata's already out on loan & Wilson appears to be getting games as Liverpool have sold Skrtel & Carra's on his last legs,

looked at Cahill but they want about 13mil for him, any other suggestions ...

Club: PSG

Budget: £15m

Looking for: ST - I currently have Gamiero, Wilfried, Hoarau (looking to sell him) and Paloschi. I need a proven 20+ a season scorer

With: Pace, strength, awesome finishing and movement. I create chances galore, but the strikers are hit and miss

Other: Preferably professional personality to fit in with the squad.

Season: 1

Loyalty Bonus: £2.4m

Agent Fee: £2.4m

I considered Tevez, and he'd come, but I can't afford him. My max wages are £79k p/w. HELP!

Club: Reading

Budget: £1.8m

Looking for: Right Winger

With: Pace/Flair

Other: Dribbling

Season: 1st (2011/2012)

Would Paul Anderson fit the bill? Shouldn't cost the earth either.

Club: PSG

Budget: £15m

Looking for: ST - I currently have Gamiero, Wilfried, Hoarau (looking to sell him) and Paloschi. I need a proven 20+ a season scorer

With: Pace, strength, awesome finishing and movement. I create chances galore, but the strikers are hit and miss

Other: Preferably professional personality to fit in with the squad.

Season: 1

Loyalty Bonus: £2.4m

Agent Fee: £2.4m

I considered Tevez, and he'd come, but I can't afford him. My max wages are £79k p/w. HELP!

Have you tried everything to get Tevez? Like offering his agent a bit more and a few more other things to try and sweeten the deal. He's not professional though imo. Could you try and prise Lukaku on loan from Chelsea? He's quite often loan listed in the first season.

Have you tried everything to get Tevez? Like offering his agent a bit more and a few more other things to try and sweeten the deal. He's not professional though imo. Could you try and prise Lukaku on loan from Chelsea? He's quite often loan listed in the first season.

Yep, maxxed out everything and he won't lower his demands.

Lukaku rejected me, plus he's not complete enough for what I need now. I need someone who isn't an Andy Cole (takes 10 clear cut chances before scoring).

Club: Genoa

Budget: £7m-£17m

Looking for: AMC to play in the hole just behind the forward

With: Passing, Creativity, as this will be my marquee signing

Other: Long Shots

Season: 1 Jan. transfer window

Loyalty Bonus: Any

Agent Fee: Any

Bonaventura at Atalanta - decent stats to start and gets very good, always performs well (I don't know how much because I am Atalanta).

Alex Teixeira at Shakhtar - very penetrative player, fast, can dribble, pass, and pretty cheap (prob 4mil or so)

Marvin Martin at Sochaux - can boss any game - sometimes hard to convince him to leave Sochaux but worth it if you can

Any of those seem to fit?

Club: Hannover 96

Budget: £2.7m

Looking for: ML/AML

With: Good pace, dribbling, crossing

Other: Suited to the Bundesliga

Season: 1st

Bajrami? Cant remember his first name but Im sure it starts with an E.

Club: Atalanta

Budget: 10 mil-ish, don't wan't to pay more than 20-25k wages, and would rather not pay in installments

Looking for: A DM destroyer (who can play CM)

With: Work rate, determination, tackling, positioning, decent physicals

Other: Respectable level of passing

A bit like: Kwadwo Asamoah (but cheaper obviously).

Season: January season 3

I already have Adam Vass but want an upgrade. Playing Verratti and Coutadeur at the moment in CM and it's just too lightweight against the bigger teams.

Thanks a lot

PS. Don't say Kara - He's at Milan :(

Ahh N'Zonzi is a good call, will make a play for him tonight. Which of the others have EU nationality? Pretty sure Annan doesnt and i've already signed 2 non-EU youngsters this year. Sampdoria do look like they might be getting relegated again though and if they do I'll want to swoop for Poli.

Club: Brentford

Budget: 500k

Looking for: MC

With: Passing, Tackling, Stamina. More defensive focused.

Other: Preferably a Ball Winning Midfielder

Season: 4th

Loyalty Bonus: N/A

Agent Fee: N/A

What league are you in?

Archived