FM12 Liverpool F.C Thread - Victory is upon us.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has anyone had any luck in selling Andy Carroll? He hasn't scored all season for me and I'd like to offload him in January before his value plummets spectacularly, but nobody seems to want him.

I wouldn't want to, he is absolutely amazing on the game, he doesn't really fit into the system I want to play- but from the bench against tired legs, he gets goals after goals!!

Thought I'd go and check this out; I'm at 31/12/12 and he's got 20 goals for me already this season!!

Typical ain't it. Just like in real life, their keeper is their best player. Hennessy made Wolves win 1-0 in my 2nd match of the season after my 5-0 opening winner against Fulham.

Too bad about Villa, would have been nice to see him and Suarez upfront

Speaking of wolves and hennessy, i just...well lets say hennessy had a score of 4.7 come the end of the match :D

(8-1 victory for liverpool)

Alright just been reading over the last page of the thread. Congrats on the marriage also Staf9 I got married myself in Aug 10

A Double K, Teixeira for £4M what a bargain :eek: he is amazing on my Shakhtar save no matter where I play him he always performs.

Good luck in the final Stevie g

As for the talk of Torres I was gutted when he left, but would have him back in a heartbeat. Him and Suarez :cool: Suarez is a great player, scores some good goals and mesmerises people who his skills but isn't a finisher like the Torres of old was. If Torres went through on goal you would put your house on him scoring (well the old Torres) but Suarez as great as he is just isn't clinical enough, if you had him twisting people inside out then Torres slotting them in we would be unstoppable

Not gonna happen though as Chelsea say he ain't for sale

@ Foo - could try Ganso as inside forward support? When I had Willian playing behind Suarez, his best position was not as IF but he wasn't performing in the other roles and this suited him much better, scoring goals and assisting aplenty so maybe you could change the role Ganso plays?

hi mate, u reckon IF works 4 an AMC? ive already tried the others with no success :(

hi mate, u reckon IF works 4 an AMC? ive already tried the others with no success :(

Yup, worked for me with Willian mate :) he scored goals and assisted :D. Just try it out? :) But don't assume that it will be fine after playing him for one match, may take a couple of games for him to settle into it - but hopefully not that long.

Has anyone had any luck in selling Andy Carroll? He hasn't scored all season for me and I'd like to offload him in January before his value plummets spectacularly, but nobody seems to want him.

This is my latest game, and exactly why you SHOULD NOT be selling Andy Carroll!!

101vj.jpg

I'm going to upload the video shortly, as some of his goals are a bit special!

For some reason he seems to be scoring for everyone else but I can't get a single goal out of him. My midfield run rings around the defence and then leave it for him on a plate five or six times a game but he can't score for toffee. I only play one up front so I've dropped him to the Bench and Suarez is bagging goals like nobody's business.

Again, an away game against Swansea - draw 1-1. Away form is appalling. Maybe because it was on "counter" rather than 'control' but still should have been a win. 8 points behind after 6 games.

Counter works best if you have fast attackers and they have slow defenders, because you sit back and they push up, so you have a great advantage once you win the ball back.

Did he have a drug test after that game? :D

Beat napoli 1-0 in the away leg of the last 16 in champions league, i take that into the anfield leg soon and about to play tottenham in the league cup final. After 26 games im 4 points clear of 2nd placed mancs. German terminator is leading the clubs scoring charts so far with 17 goals, Getulio is on 15 and hazard and shaqiri are both on 11.

Maurico is on 17 assists, shaqiri 2nd on 14 and hazard 3rd on 11 assists.

into the second half of my second season. just grabbed a vital draw away to city to leave me 5 points ahead of them with 6 games to play. the next three games are chelsea away, arsenal & everton at home, so i'm thankful i got something from the city game.

they're absolutely mental at the moment, they bought neymar, sanchez & vidal for a combined 98m.

anyway, into the FA cup final against west brom and CL semi's against Real Madrid. they smashed porto 7-2 and chelsea 8-1 on aggregate so i'm not looking forward to that one. the mancs have lyon in the other semi, the jammy bastards

Stevie, those players look sick! Well done sir! What have you done; increased jnr training etc?

Also, I've just this second beaten Spurs 2-0 (Bellamy, Nangis) to win the League Cup (only really play 2nd string in League Cup but won it two times out of two), early doors Kelly took a knock, so I had Matty Regan playing CB for most of the game- thought I was going to get punished!! Updated list of honours;

Trophy Haul (So Far...)

Premier League: 2012

FA Cup: 2012

League Cup: 2012, 2013

Community Shield: 2012

Champions League:

Europa League:

Club World Cup:

Euro. Super Cup:

Olympic Games Gold Medal: 2012

U19 Champions League:

FA Youth Cup: 2012

Manager of the Year: 2012

Also 8 points clear with 11 games left- still in FA Cup & Champions Lge!!

Archived