Sports Interactive Community
stevie_G_32201

FM12 Liverpool F.C Thread - Victory is upon us.

just had my best performance of the season against arsenal we completely dominated the game

lfcl.png

according to the player stats i have the best 2 players in the league Cavani with a rating of 7.77 and Suarez of 7.76

just going to start a new game. going to play 433 with 3 strikers , because i cant make are find a good 4231. who should i sell?

A bit stupid that after a regen signed a contract with his club, the release clause is only £2.5m lol. Not that I'm complaining but still.

Alright boys (and girls maybe... but I doubt it somehow), I'm off to do a bit of lower league management for a while. I'll be back to take my first season treble-winning team into the Champions League at some-point in the not too distant future though, good luck with your games & peas.

Part 1

I just finished my 2016/17 season and finally won the league

englishpremierdivisionod.png

also the youth i bought are top top class

denisberievreportscoach.png

pavelmikhailovreportsco.png

victorjokubowskireports.png

how much did you have to pay forJavi? looking to get him also. looks amazing
i paid 18m for Martinez

haha this is funny i have had martinez for 6 months and already inter who i sold Lucas to are sniffing around him

lfc.png

Season 1 Review

league

fm12league.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Fa cup 4th round

Carling Cup

fm12carlingcup.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Missed the top 4 but kept my job already signed Willian,Neymar,Vertonghen & Raimiez Sold Maxi,Skrtel,Aqua & Loaned Carroll out cant sell Cole gonna let him rot in the reserves will use the Carling cup & Europa league to develop my younger players

Great, out of Champs League without making even the group stages. Lost 3-2 on agg against Lille in playoff. Thinking about restarting my save or started unemployed and working my way up to big clubs. Who knows.

Nice to see you didn't get sacked mate. Some great signings there. How much did you get Neymar for?
34 million fans werent happy was like us with Carroll irl

ooh got the title decider here against utd who ever wins this have the edge in the race as it stands i am 3 points behind utd with 54 points no suarez for the game he is out injured for a couple of weeks.

just got a 2-2 draw in the 1st leg away at atletico madrid hopefully back at anfield we should book our place in the quarter finals.

Does anyone know when most big nations get new youth intakes? maybe countries like Brazil, Argentina, Spain, France and Germany?

For some reason I get my new youth candidates on March 13th? Is that normal?

I remember in FM 11, youth always came at the start of the new season.

thanks for your feedback as I am trying to find the best new regens.

Does anyone know when most big nations get new youth intakes? maybe countries like Brazil, Argentina, Spain, France and Germany?

For some reason I get my new youth candidates on March 13th? Is that normal?

I remember in FM 11, youth always came at the start of the new season.

thanks for your feedback as I am trying to find the best new regens.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/116539-Newgen-dates-chronological-list?highlight=regen+date

third page mate :)

Finally managed to bring myself to finish season one after my title challenge fell to pieces. Came second after a late run against City, Spurs and Chelsea. Totally gutted tbh. A 3-2 loss to United, and being knocked out of the FA cup tore my season to pieces. We went on a drawing streak, and couldn't put our chances to bed. Onwards and upwards though, cos the European nights are making their return to Anfield.

Finally managed to bring myself to finish season one after my title challenge fell to pieces. Came second after a late run against City, Spurs and Chelsea. Totally gutted tbh. A 3-2 loss to United, and being knocked out of the FA cup tore my season to pieces. We went on a drawing streak, and couldn't put our chances to bed. Onwards and upwards though, cos the European nights are making their return to Anfield.

well done on your first season how come you were not putting chances to bed what system do you play and where does luis play

Here's what my starting XI looked like, once I had it nailed on, and it actually worked beautifully throughout the season. 4 points from Arsenal, the double over city and Chelsea and managed to nail the mancs the first time we played them; as well as being pretty consistant with the lesser teams.

OF0vr.jpg

However, it seemed to rely heavily on Suarez's form for the majority of the goals, until Marin and Gaitain arrived and started chipping in with more. But if Suarez was poor, in all likelihood we didn't perform as normal. Luis isn't a natural finisher, so imo, his conversion rate depends on confidence, which seemed to plummet after the cup defeat and the loss to United. As well as that, the system doesn't suit Andy as well, so there's no fully capable back up for him. Here's his stats:

ezGQO.jpg

ExiledKopite: well luis has done well for you i had him as a trequartista and he scored 33 goals in my 1st season getting 17 assists your playing almost the same system as me although i have 2 cm. couple of good wingers there as well how much did gaitan cost you? don't worry your not the only suffering with fitting in Big Andy i cant play him but cannot sell him either as no one is interested.

just managed to get through 5-4 on aggregate against Atletico Madrid Lucas Moura with a stunning winner in the last minute.

Gaitan was cheap as chips for me. Got him in January for £9.5m, and Marin for £14m (I broke this payment down to be able to afford it).

Hamsik and Hummels have both come in so far over the summer, and Labyad is coming in on a free. I'm going to scour the game for a pair of decent u-19 strikers that can play where Luis does for me as back-up, and then try and shift some of the dead wood. Will update with screenie's when I'm done.

out of the 6th round of the fa cup lost 2-0 to spurs not too dissapointed as it means i can focus on the winning no20 and no6

quarter final draw for the champions league has just been done i have Valencia pretty happy with that and if we get to the semis it will be Real Madrid or Bayern Munich

Alright boys (and girls maybe... but I doubt it somehow), I'm off to do a bit of lower league management for a while. I'll be back to take my first season treble-winning team into the Champions League at some-point in the not too distant future though, good luck with your games & peas.

Back already, look forward to chatting again!

Trophy Haul (So Far...)

Premier League: 2012

FA Cup: 2012

League Cup: 2012

Community Shield:

Champions League:

Europa League:

Club World Cup:

Euro. Super Cup:

U19 Champions League:

FA Youth Cup:

Manager of the Year: 2012

I'd take Real personally. Bayern always seem to dish me out a good hiding.
yeah i think i would take them as well although if i do get them it will be Spanish all the way through as i had Atletico 1st knockout round now i have Valencia with the possibility of Real semi and Barca final

dropped more points away at newcastle im now 4 behind man utd but had a good 3-0 win away in the 1st leg against Valencia thanks to a Cavani hat trick

2 more points dropped now against spurs so looks like no20 has gone for this season just gonna try keep winning to get as close to them as i can.

look at my new signing he is supposed to be the next bobby zamora what do you think?

lfck.png

Hi lads loading up my save

Big Rumour is Torres may return to Liverpool In jan windows

I am really struggling withy game. I have just started season 5 and my record so far is as good as Arsene Wenger at the moment. I have been 2nd three times and 3rd once. I can't seem to stick in top for long. My one trophy so far has been the FA cup in my first season. The only thing keeping me in a job is I have met my objectives in the league and champions league plus good squad harmony.

My first team is:

Reina

Walker, Popadopulas, Coates, Enrique

Eriksen, Diame, Asamoah

Cavani, Leandro Damiao, Suarez

Others:

Branescu, toloi, Kelly, Robinson, Willian, Cristieg, Bender, Benzema, Wilson and Ferrio.

I have really got some good squad depth, but draw too many matches when I have 24 shots on goal and finish 0-0.

anyone been able to get rid of cole, aquilani and kuyt, am having a nightmare offloading them
Got rid of Aqua cant get rid off Cole & Kuyt i keep him

it said he was going to be a leading premier league striker so i thought ah well il do it could be better than Zamora in a few years.

Afternoon lads (and lasses...maybe?)

I'm just starting a new save and am mulling over the idea of shifting Pepe on for £40m to remedy my appalling first season transfer budget. Any suggestions for cheaper, first choice keepers?