FM12 Liverpool F.C Thread - Victory is upon us.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got through to the semi final of the champions league after a 2-2 draw with porto (i won on away goals) now i have blackburn in the F.A Cup semi final and still have a chance for the treble. im going to cry if i dont win one of the competitions.

EDIT: Blackburn 1-4 Liverpool

Getulio answered blackburns early goal with 4 of his own :D

the final of the F.A Cup will be against stoke.

My next match is against the bitters at anfield then bolton away followed by the bernabau leg of the real madrid semi final of the champions league. they come to anfield after arsenal visit inbetween the 2 games.

Just started a save as Liverpool, first time round I got sacked in December for sitting in 5th and I didn't have the motivation to start again (This was when FM2012 was release). So Hopefully I have better luck this time. Only looking to bring in one player, preferably a young one, I have a bid in for him. I've sorted out my tactics and training, read for pre season.

Right lads I've finished a season with Shakhtar so back to my Liverpool save for a season. Just to recap in season 1 I finished 3rd in the League and got to the 3rd round of the League cup and the Semi of the FA Cup. Oh and the blue ***** have a tycoon and are buying big, they have bought Di Maria £12M, Doumbia £17M, Inkoom £9M, Mangane £12M and Castro £3M.

I'll still kick there arse though :D

I normally don't care about wages but in my Shakhtar save and my current Liverpool one am trying to get wages down. As a result Wilson may be sold as he wants a 10K app, 38,000 pw (from 20,000) and am not paying him that.

A 32 yr old Gerrard wants a 120K no ****ing chance and I may get rid of him and Carra at the end of the season as there performances dont justify the wages. I do normally keep them and pay them whatever but not anymore

The blue ***** are still spending with that tycoon of there's, aswell as the transfers I posted a few posts up they have also signed Pavlyuchenko £1.8M and Hamsik £29M :eek: so far they have spent £82M but as I said before I will still kick there arse :D

I normally don't care about wages but in my Shakhtar save and my current Liverpool one am trying to get wages down. As a result Wilson may be sold as he wants a 10K app, 38,000 pw (from 20,000) and am not paying him that.

A 32 yr old Gerrard wants a 120K no ****ing chance and I may get rid of him and Carra at the end of the season as there performances dont justify the wages. I do normally keep them and pay them whatever but not anymore

Tell Wilson he is back up rather than rotation and he accepts his current wage as a renewal.

Well done on the title mate. Is that your first one on this save?

Yeah, missed out to city on the final day last season by 1 point after losing my last game to arsenal.

I have real madrid semi final 2nd leg of the champions league now, i could win that then i have chelsea in the league (result doesnt matter there) then stoke in the F.A Cup final who are currently sitting in 20th in the premiership :D

Tell Wilson he is back up rather than rotation and he accepts his current wage as a renewal.

Will do thanks

Wow, good luck mate! Just played Spurs...Suarez 3 - Spurs 0 :D

Thanks Suarez :cool:

Now that is a hard group!! hope you fair better in that than i'm doing with Real madrid, Juventus & Az Alkamarr
Yeah, missed out to city on the final day last season by 1 point after losing my last game to arsenal.

I have real madrid semi final 2nd leg of the champions league now, i could win that then i have chelsea in the league (result doesnt matter there) then stoke in the F.A Cup final who are currently sitting in 20th in the premiership :D

Good luck lads

Well, pre season isn't going the way I planned :( Results wise and injury wise. With my current training schedule, I tried to avoid putting my Match Preparation work load on very high.. However with one friendly to go, I just lost Suarez for 3 weeks, and Carroll for 6 weeks both in the same friendly. Gutted.

Well, pre season isn't going the way I planned :( Results wise and injury wise. With my current training schedule, I tried to avoid putting my Match Preparation work load on very high.. However with one friendly to go, I just lost Suarez for 3 weeks, and Carroll for 6 weeks both in the same friendly. Gutted.

Was forced to bring in Liedson as an emergency signing, cost me 7.5million over 48 months. Stoke are first game of the season.

Won my opener away to Stoke 2-1, Lucas and Maxi with 2 stunning goals. Suarez managed to get on for the last 30 minutes after returning from injury, replacing Liedson who managed to get an assist. Pleased with the away win.

Well done keep it up :thup:

Spending this season bolstering the bank balance, all i want from the league is a top 4 finish. i can do that with the squad i have, although i have sold Damiao and Kovacic for a combined total of 60 million. The developing kids will get more of a chance, less wages and develop faster this way and i always have loans and around 126 million transfer budget should i really need it :D

Spending this season bolstering the bank balance, all i want from the league is a top 4 finish. i can do that with the squad i have, although i have sold Damiao and Kovacic for a combined total of 60 million. The developing kids will get more of a chance, less wages and develop faster this way and i always have loans and around 126 million transfer budget should i really need it :D

Fair shout, makes it alot more interesting imo.

Gonna come off me Liverpool save for a bit as earlier on when I loaded up I was smashing teams then when I loaded up before I have drew 4 games in a row. Find it unrealistic tbh

It's the save and quit while your ahead bug, do that on a winning role and we lose. SI say its a myth, but we know better.

Here's a little update of my start to the season:

Pre Season was shaky, but once the real business started the team pulled themselves together:

LFCFixtures.png

This game probably being the pick of the bunch, just look at those match stats. Absolutely dominated!

LFCWolves.png

The current league table:

LFCTable-1.png

Overall pleased with the start we've made, just can't get carried away and ruin it all like last time.

Archived