FM12 Liverpool F.C Thread - Victory is upon us.

I always see Liverpool struggling and stuck in mid table on my Chelsea saves so thought id take up the challenge of taking them back to the top.

I sold Skrtel (8m), Jones (2m) and Aurelio (2m) and brung in Willian for 8m.

Im gonna be playing a standard 4-4-2 and a 4-4-1-1, pre-season was a breeze:

29f5zl2.jpg

Danny Wilson was the scorer of the only goal we let in :/

We havent started the season amazingly though:

9rrf2s.jpg

Will update after a few more months.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And just in case I was getting carried away, current FM bogey team, Arsenal, dished out another spanking. Honestly, you'd think they were two completely different teams. And they put Luis out for 7-8 months. bugger.

lol Arsenal are the team i keep spanking. I just play a 4-1-1-2-2, Did the double over them, 6-1 and 4-1 :D

is anyone happy with Carroll?? he is really not doing well so tried to sell him. no one wants him even for 0.

Leandro is doing well for me and have Suarez doing ok. however I am fuming :mad: with the work permit regulations. I bought Vitinho and had to send him to genk every season. however eventually i noticed that his days to get a belgium password never went down. apparantly he needs to be there continously. what the hell!

I just wasted 3 seasons on him and i cant play him. is that normal? can someone please tell me what i have done wrong

is anyone happy with Carroll?? he is really not doing well so tried to sell him. no one wants him even for 0.

Leandro is doing well for me and have Suarez doing ok. however I am fuming :mad: with the work permit regulations. I bought Vitinho and had to send him to genk every season. however eventually i noticed that his days to get a belgium password never went down. apparantly he needs to be there continously. what the hell!

I just wasted 3 seasons on him and i cant play him. is that normal? can someone please tell me what i have done wrong

Offer him a new contract.

i just sold johnson to man city for £10. i am in january 2015 so he is 30yrs. can anyone suggest a replacement? not sure flanagan is up to it. i bought bourdoulous from Clairefontaine. looks good but still only 19 and needs more time. I was interested in Romario, but he is playing for Arsenal although being loaned out.

looking for someone not older than 26 yrs. thanks! ;0

yeah i have but still he needs work permit. why and how do you get someone to play for an affiliate team continously for 3 years? they come back each year! is this a bug or just stupid?:confused:
Happens in my save i loan em out to Genk my feeder club

i just sold johnson to man city for £10. i am in january 2015 so he is 30yrs. can anyone suggest a replacement? not sure flanagan is up to it. i bought bourdoulous from Clairefontaine. looks good but still only 19 and needs more time. I was interested in Romario, but he is playing for Arsenal although being loaned out.

looking for someone not older than 26 yrs. thanks! ;0

Kyle Walker?

Hey guys, Loading up the save now. I got like 8 games left with a 11 point lead on second place, Should be easy to win the title.

Cant say how happy i am... I am going to see chelsea vs liverpool on sunday ;0 friend has spare ticket. Come on you Reds!

We are gonna get smashed, I just hope torres doesn't score :(

I was #Winning 3 pages ago.

Winning all day every day.

Just started the season.

Signed Ezequiel Munoz from Palermo for £4.6

Signed Hamsik for £29mil

Signed Hazard for £23mil

Signed Luis Guilherme for £3.6mil

and Fernando Gago for £3mil for back up to M'Vila

Defo need to go and win everything now this season, to come even close to breaking even

Edit: Sorry, also signed Alvaro Vadillo. for £9.75, and he's being tutored by Gaitan <3 legend.

The rest of my signings were Regens.

I'll show you in a separate post.

where and how do you play Willian? I play him in central midfield as an advanced playmaker but he isnt performing for me at all. averaging less than 7 so far

I play him behind the striker as Inside Forward on support role - he's excelled there for me! Many goals and even some assists!

4-0 against Chelsea

Hopefully turns out that way in real life.

Fingers crossed :thup:

My Regens;

Matthias Kramer

fDJxn.png

As you can see, not the best potential in the world, but with a little work, could make a nice profit off of him. (3 1/2 *)

Vladimir Zdravkovic;

mtisf.png

This guy is rated 4 star potential, as you can see, decent stats already technically, but his Physicals need a hell'uva lot of work.

Manfred Wagner;

YG5b3.png

another 4 star potential, good tackling, will need alot of improvement again though, to live up to his potential.

Souleymane Camara;

gR5fU.png

Thats right, you guessed it. 4 star potential, I'll be keeping a very close eye on this guy, could become quite good in my opinion.

My newest regen, joining in january will be EPIC. Mancs next.

GivaldoOverview_Profile.png

Looks like a regen i had in FM11, he turned out to be my favourite player ever in any FM. still find myself wanting to play the save game just to see him score! 40+ a season from him

Into my 6th season now, also just downloaded fmrte to change the kits about. Away kit is now the yellow/red one of 97/98 season and third kit is now white/red of 98/99 season.

Think i might do that to change the 3rd kit, never thought of it before

Alright lads nice to see the thread still booming how is everyone's saves going ? Am just in March on me Shakhtar save so as soon as I finish the season I shall be back on me LIverpool save for a season

Im 4 games into season 6 top of the table on 10 points, last season i lost the league title to city on the last day after losing to arsenal 1-0, a win would of seen the title return to anfield.

OM away in the Champions league group stage now.

Archived