FM12 Liverpool F.C Thread - Victory is upon us.

Just managed to draw against ManU at old trafford with enrique sent off at half time. Shawcross managed to save us by scoring 2 times once each after we had conceded. Both goals from him were totally similar headers from free kicks.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did some clean-up on my hard drive and forgot I moved my FM data folder.

Saves and downloaded graphics all gone. :(

any way to get them back?

I beat norwich as city beat the mancs still only goal difference i lead on after 33 games.

German Terminator update, he has been on loan at genk this season and is breaking records all over the place, 21 goals this season over there

Little Danny Ayala just put the mancs out of the F.A cup for norwich :D norwich into the final

34 games gone, im 2 points clear at the top as city drew with arsenal and i beat swansea 3-1

keep it up mate, you can do it!

Just managed to draw against ManU at old trafford with enrique sent off at half time. Shawcross managed to save us by scoring 2 times once each after we had conceded. Both goals from him were totally similar headers from free kicks.

Great result then!

Just beat Chelsea 3-1 away :D and won the league with 3 games to spare!

Completely gutted :(

Unlucky mate

unledqrc.jpg

B)

Honestly thought I was about to get spanked silly then this happens.

Great result

So, started a new game, for the 3rd time.

First, got my tutor on

HN7sZ.png

Started the game in Dec '10 so I can use Kuyt to tutor Carroll.

Also, Gerrard stats uninjured :D

Good luck with the save

Good squad there too mate. can;t get myself to go with a 442 tho, How is Vela performing. was very tempted to bring him in as he gives cover at the end of season 1
I play him as a striker or as a AML but mostly as cover scores the odd goal or 2

German Terminator update. Last season he spent on loan at Genk he won the Belgian league and also got the league top scorer award with 25 goals. He is back in the liverpool first team now with 2 star potential fulfilled out of 4, 2 stars remaining.

KornelMierzejewskiOverview_Profile-2.png

Brilliant mate. Was going to ask how he was doing. Bait more speed training would just do it.

Finally got rid of Cole & Aquilani. Both went on free's and paying a small portion of their wages but i dont mind. Lamela is now happy as efforts were made to reduce the squad (even tho both players were firmly rooted in my reserves)

1-1 draw in the first big test of the season away to Chelsea, looked like i was going to suffer from the Super Keeper. Chelsea scored after 5 minutes and had courtouis in goals and couldn't beat him until the 93 rd minute\\!

Have to start again for the 3rd time got fired in 2nd season for finishing 4th after winning league first season

Good luck mate

absolute Horror draw for the CL groups for season 3

Real Madrid, LIVERPOOL, Juventus, AZ Alkmar

You can top that no problem ;)

Just signed this regen devolping well gettinh tutored by Suarez but itd not gonna work will send him on loan to Genk as i dont lose him

Nice regen mate

German Terminator update. Last season he spent on loan at Genk he won the Belgian league and also got the league top scorer award with 25 goals. He is back in the liverpool first team now with 2 star potential fulfilled out of 4, 2 stars remaining.

Looking good

Anyone else tried using Bellamy as a Trequartista? I just gave it a go and he's scored 6 goals in 3 games. He doesn't have a lot of creativity, but the combination of work rate/aggression and a completely free role turn him into a brilliant little maniac on the pitch.

You can top that no problem ;)

i'll be very annoyed if i can't get out of it, can't see it happening after the first game but with the squad i've put together i'll have alot of unhappy players if we don;t have the extra games in the second half of the season

my Regens are progressing brilliantly, a brazilian defender i bought for 3.7 million just half a season ago is now a wonderkid and leading premiership quality :D a few regens from previous seasons are also doing well. will post a few screenshots.

have 1 worldclass regen in the squad, spent 13m this summer to get him, Can play AMC/ST and have a few lads bought to develope in the u18's and reserves

i'll be very annoyed if i can't get out of it, can't see it happening after the first game but with the squad i've put together i'll have alot of unhappy players if we don;t have the extra games in the second half of the season

Good luck mate

Anyone else tried using Bellamy as a Trequartista? I just gave it a go and he's scored 6 goals in 3 games. He doesn't have a lot of creativity, but the combination of work rate/aggression and a completely free role turn him into a brilliant little maniac on the pitch.

Will keep that in mind nice one

At AM or ST?

Beat Chelsea 3-1 to reach FA Cup Final!! QPR beat Utd so its against QPR! :D

Willian had 9.2 rating - goal and 2 assists - he's flourishing now!

Nice, I do wonder if I might have been a little hasty moving him on, but he never really managed to get out of the treatment room long enough for me to want to keep him in the end.

[edit] oops, misread that as Wilfried, silly me.

Just finished my 2. Season and are starting to buy some players...

Some players just cost a redicules amout of cash.

Anyway this is my team after I bought Lucas Moura and Modrid:

XI: Reina - Johnson,Hummels,Agger,Enrique - LucasL,Modric - LucasM,Gerrard,Hazard - Suarez

Reserve XI: Gulacsi - Flanno,Kelly,Coates,Robinson - S.Bender,Henderson - Kuyt,Adam,Downing - Sturridge

Also got; Vaart,Carroll and Wilson. But selling atleast Vaart and Carroll.

Won League and FA Cup last season. Lost to R.Madrid in first knockout round in CL. (Kuyt missed his first and 2. Penalty for me in the same match!!!!! I lost 2-1 on Aggregate, and if he just put one of em I would be through on away goals).

Got £118M to buy for, redicules amount.

Match Report

Norwich - Liverpool (EPL 15.08.11)

CzEWy.jpg

An easy game that we dominated from the start.

Task was made easier by a sending off.

7cW3r.png

The Goals:

Carroll send a Downing corner straight into the keeper, Suarez scores on the rebound.

bh3qo.png

Carroll sends a Henderson corner into the top corner. Keeper is powerless to stop it.

5Xhd2.png

Part 2.

Suarez plays a short free kick to Johnson, who lays it off to Gerrard, who scores with a thunderous shot.Fph5e.png

Gerrard shoots from well outside the area after some nice passing movement. Assist Lucas. (Goal of the Match)

LvlTj.png

Suarez steals the ball back after a tackle, passes it to Carroll who scores easily.

URSAS.png

Man of the Match

Andy Carroll with 2 goals and 1 assist.

Disappointment of the match

Andy Carroll's 8/13 missed shots.

34aY9.png

Archived