FM12 Liverpool F.C Thread - Victory is upon us.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you lot from across the park.....how do you think the new FM13 team stats will look? Who you expecting to get a big increase on, and maybe who gets a decrease?

I know Shelvey's just got an england call up, had heard of him before he even went to Liverpool and was rated as a good prospect. Not really seen him play much though

I may be a blue, but am planning a red's save too (as you've got a lot of decent youngsters coming through).

Do you think the game will sim Brendan Rodgers style well?

shelvey was already top quality in fm12... so doesn't need or deserve a boost really..

sterling will obviously get a huge boost

suso too.

looking forward to seeing how they deal with joe allen... he's superb at what he does, economy of the ball etc, but how would you translate that into the game without making him Xavi... interesting...

adam morgan... think the lad is top class, never made it in fm12 though...

shelvey was already top quality in fm12... so doesn't need or deserve a boost really..

sterling will obviously get a huge boost

suso too.

looking forward to seeing how they deal with joe allen... he's superb at what he does, economy of the ball etc, but how would you translate that into the game without making him Xavi... interesting...

adam morgan... think the lad is top class, never made it in fm12 though...

yeah Joe Allen has pretty poor stats (technical stats at least) from what i can remember. When you think about things like this, kind of dawns on you how difficult it is to accurately "stat" a player. I'm guessing Allen needs first touch, passing increased a lot - maybe decisions?

Kind of like Leon Osman - i laughed when i first saw he had 17 in dribbling but after the researcher explained it, i could understand (as Osman has very quick feet).

Don't envy the researchers to be honest....they get a lot of abuse for not a lot of thanks!

yeah Joe Allen has pretty poor stats (technical stats at least) from what i can remember. When you think about things like this, kind of dawns on you how difficult it is to accurately "stat" a player. I'm guessing Allen needs first touch, passing increased a lot - maybe decisions?

Kind of like Leon Osman - i laughed when i first saw he had 17 in dribbling but after the researcher explained it, i could understand (as Osman has very quick feet).

Don't envy the researchers to be honest....they get a lot of abuse for not a lot of thanks!

exactly... osman is a great example... talented as hell technically.. but the stamina and strength and determination of a gnat tbh...

Problem is , Allen is extremely economical with the ball for sure.. and his passing is accurate enough.. but he certainly isn't the BEST passer around.. and giving him a high passing stat creates issues with making him a player that he really isn't, i dunno, tough job ahead for some researchers...

Sterling will be interesting in 2013 in my opinion as will Suso.

Not seen much of Suso (only the games you have played this season), doesn't seem to bad - like most spanish, very comfortable with the ball.

I agree with Sterling...I mean this kid was touted as the next big thing when he was just 14......If you were putting his stats in right now, what would you have for pace/acc/dribbling?

Can he cross? I know he can go past someone easily - and he banged in the goals for the reserves didn't he?

Wonder if the new stadium expansion will make it in. Doubtful since it's not concrete as of yet, but I imagine I'll just include that in myself through the editor. :D

Can we have stanley park then please! ;)

Saying that, we couldn't afford £100 let alone £100m for a new stadium (or whatever they cost these days).

Doubt this would be in the game yet, as data would be locked by now.

good to see morgan given a bit of a boost... and good to see his finishing as it should be... most natural scorer ive seen since fowler and im not even a liverpool fan!

the others are looking decent too... shelvey is clearly going to be a big player this year..

thanks for the screenies fella

Into oct in my fm13 game and it is going pretty well. Brough dzagoev in on a free and a young cb from boca and that's it.

Been playing sterling, suso, Flanagan and Wilson regularly. Sterling is doing insanely well, has scored 4 in 9 appearances along with 4 assists. He just steams down the line beating everyone. Was just made player of the month. Yesil and Pacheco have been knocking them in as well. Very good start considering the lack of finances. Henderson and downing have been pretty good back up players to top it off.

Into oct in my fm13 game and it is going pretty well. Brough dzagoev in on a free and a young cb from boca and that's it.

Been playing sterling, suso, Flanagan and Wilson regularly. Sterling is doing insanely well, has scored 4 in 9 appearances along with 4 assists. He just steams down the line beating everyone. Was just made player of the month. Yesil and Pacheco have been knocking them in as well. Very good start considering the lack of finances. Henderson and downing have been pretty good back up players to top it off.

What formation you playing mate? Single striker with 2 wingers/inside forwards?

Do you have to pre order to get access to the demo ? Thanks

No the Demo will be available to everyone mate, but not till next Friday i guess (unless SI change their minds).

Do you want me to check your hidden diving rating btw? (sorry had to drop that in there!!!!).

Joking aside, suprised Luis Suarez doesn't have a higher balance/agility in game though (15 is high, but he is very elusive).

No the Demo will be available to everyone mate, but not till next Friday i guess (unless SI change their minds).

Do you want me to check your hidden diving rating btw? (sorry had to drop that in there!!!!).

Joking aside, suprised Luis Suarez doesn't have a higher balance/agility in game though (15 is high, but he is very elusive).

Haha he dived against Stoke but the Norwich one was a stone wall penalty , his balance agility should be at least 17 imo . Thanks for the info on the demo roll on November 2

Haha he dived against Stoke but the Norwich one was a stone wall penalty , his balance agility should be at least 17 imo . Thanks for the info on the demo roll on November 2

Aye, very true - he's ended up getting himself a repuatation that will do him more harm than good now.

Agreed on the balance - he's certainly one of the most agile strikers i've seen in recent years.....

Also asked here in case someone else wanted.

I'll start it tonight when I get home.

Also, any ideas for the quote in the title for the thread?

Not sure of a title but id put something with kids in the title as well have a great group of them

Archived