• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buying

Player Name: Gregg Morton

Your Team: Manchester City

Selling Club: Watford

Player's Value: £2.2million

Offer: Worth up to £24million - £9.5million upfront, £10million over 24 months, £1.5million after 40 League apps, £1million after 1 International app, £40,000 per League appearance for 50 appearances - £20k p/w wages agreed

Transfer/Wage Budget: I'm City, it's pretty money is no object

Patch: 12.2.2

Season: Start Of season 10

Now I know it's a massive fee, but he's very good already for just 17 years old. He has four star potential and he really could be something special given the right training and tutoring.

Buying

Player Name: Gregg Morton

Your Team: Manchester City

Selling Club: Watford

Player's Value: £2.2million

Offer: Worth up to £24million - £9.5million upfront, £10million over 24 months, £1.5million after 40 League apps, £1million after 1 International app, £40,000 per League appearance for 50 appearances - £20k p/w wages agreed

Transfer/Wage Budget: I'm City, it's pretty money is no object

Season: Start Of season 10

Now I know it's a massive fee, but he's very good already for just 17 years old. He has four star potential and he really could be something special given the right training and tutoring.

You won't catch me spending that much on someone so young. Not even if I was City. But it's your game and you will decide but for someone that is 17 not a chance...

You won't catch me spending that much on someone so young. Not even if I was City. But it's your game and you will decide but for someone that is 17 not a chance...

I decided to go for it. In the grand scheme of things it's not loads of money for the return he could produce on the pitch over the years.

Buying/Selling: Buying

Player Name: Ademilson: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/201/ademlsonoverviewprofile.png/

Your Team: Liverpool

Buyer/Seller: Sao Paulo

Player's Value: 1.9m

Offer: 3.6m

Transfer Budget: 4.8m

Patch: latest

Season: 1st

3.5 star pa, my first team is already good enough so I can spend my remaining budget on youngsters

Player Name: Ademilson: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/201/ademlsonoverviewprofile.png/

Your Team: Liverpool

Buyer/Seller: Sao Paulo

Player's Value: 1.9m

Offer: 3.6m

Transfer Budget: 4.8m

Patch: latest

Season: 1st

3.5 star pa, my first team is already good enough so I can spend my remaining budget on youngsters

Buy him, could turn out to be class but if not I'm sure you'll still make a profit on 3.6m

My Club: Tottenham

Selling Club: Santos

Player: Rafael, the young goalkeeper.

Price: £5.5m

Season: 1

Good deal? My scouts think he's God. Surely too young to be a starter, but he's unsettled in Brazil, and really need a replacement for Friedel.

Selling club: Fulham

Player: Dembele

Price: £10m

Selling club: Stoke

Player: Begovic

Price: £8-10m

OR

Player: Craig Gordon

Price: Free transfer

Could be a decent stop gap until I find the right keeper.

Buying

Player Name: Domenico Criscito

Your Team: Arsenal

Buyer: Man City OR Barcelona

Player's Value: £26,500,000

Offer: £32,500,000

Transfer/Wage Budget: Transfer - £92,898,213 | Wage - £1,956,799 (Spending £1,376,851)

Patch: Lastest patch

Season: 2014/2015 (4th Season)

Domenico is unhappy at not being offered a new contract after stupidly high demands so I want to get rid of him as have got Alex Sandro, who is out playing Criscito, and a young English regen on the verge of the first team.

Is it a good enough offer? May have got higher but that seems a very good offer.

That is more than good enough an offer. I love Criscito, great defender but IF you want to sell then that is a great price. Although you clearly do not need the money. Sell to Barca though, not a rival.

If you did not really want to sell then try and milk it a bit. How much did you buy him for though?

That is more than good enough an offer. I love Criscito, great defender but IF you want to sell then that is a great price. Although you clearly do not need the money. Sell to Barca though, not a rival.

If you did not really want to sell then try and milk it a bit. How much did you buy him for though?

I liked him to, played fantastic for the most part, made a few mistakes every now and then though.

He went to Man City in the end, his wages going from £55k to £125k! I bought him for £17.5 million, so made £15 million profit from him, which is nice.

I liked him to, played fantastic for the most part, made a few mistakes every now and then though.

He went to Man City in the end, his wages going from £55k to £125k! I bought him for £17.5 million, so made £15 million profit from him, which is nice.

story of Arsenal irl, copied well in the game :p

Selling Club: Santos

Player: Rafael, the young goalkeeper.

Price: £5.5m

Good deal? My scouts think he's God. Surely too young to be a starter, but he's unsettled in Brazil, and really need a replacement for Friedel.

Selling club: Fulham

Player: Dembele

Price: £10m

Selling club: Stoke

Player: Begovic

Price: £8-10m

OR

Player: Craig Gordon

Price: Free transfer

Could be a decent stop gap until I find the right keeper.

I'd get them all tbh.

Buying

Transfer/Wage Budget: Transfer - £92,898,213 | Wage - £1,956,799 (Spending £1,376,851)

Domenico is unhappy at not being offered a new contract after stupidly high demands so I want to get rid of him as have got Alex Sandro, who is out playing Criscito, and a young English regen on the verge of the first team.

Is it a good enough offer? May have got higher but that seems a very good offer.

Sell to Barca but I'm too late.

Buying

try to get £50m, at that value it should probably be possible if clubs are intrested in signing him

but oh well im also to late here

Buying/Selling: Loaning

Player Name: Alan Tate

Your Team: Wigan Athletic

Buyer/Seller: Swansea City

Player's Value: N/A

Offer: £275k loan fee/50% of wages. £5/5k a week iirc

Transfer/Wage Budget: £6.5m/£50k left

Season: 1, Summer.

Player Name: Alaiyxs Romao

Buyer/Seller: FC Lorient

Player's Value: £1.8m

Offer: £2.8m/£15k a week wages iirc

B]Buying/Selling:[/b] Buying

Player Name: Dalton

Buyer/Seller: Internacional

Player's Value: £1m

Offer: £3m/£5k a week wages iirc

I currently have Maynor(CB-Defend-moves out wide), Caldwell(BPD-Stopper), Boyce(CB-Cover), Melchiot(BPD-Stopper), Craig Dawson(CB-Cover). Melchiot is only a one season player so I need 2 others to come in. Dalton could perform in all 3 roles and is 21. But I'm waiting for a work permit. Tate could perform in the BPD and Maynor's role whilst Romao could perform in the cover role and the BPD.

So yeah, your thoughts.

Buying/Selling:Selling

Player Name:Henrikh Mkhitaryan

Your Team:Shakhtar

Buyer/Seller:Rubin + Zenit

Player's Value:£4.4m

Offer:£3m for 1 year loan and £7.75m from zenit

Transfer/Wage Budget:40m

Patch: Latest

Season:2nd

he is a good player and the ai managed to sell him for about twise that on two different occasions on my Atheltic save (which means you can probably get £30m-£40m if you presist and develop him for a bit), so it would probably be a resounding no way I would have sold him for that from me

he currently look like this on my save:

henrikmkhitaryan.png

I think i will be looking to offload Eduardo from Shakhtar as he didn't make an impact, i have reduce my targets down to Traore and Necid, i think this is the right place to post but i don't have a clue who to go for. Thanks

Buying/Selling:buying

Player Name:Tomas Necid

Buyer/Seller:CSKA

Player's Value: cant remember

Offer:£7.5m

or do i go;

Buying/Selling:buying

Player Name:LAcina Traore

Buyer/Seller:Kuban

Player's Value: cant remember

Offer:£7.5m

Buying

Player Name: Gylfi Sigurdsson

Your Team: Juventus

Buyer/Seller: Hoffenheim

Player's Value: Cant Remember/roughly 3.5mil

Offer: 12mil

Transfer/Wage Budget: £28mil

Season: 2012/13 - 2nd season

Or do I go with

Buying

Player Name: Younes Belhanda

Your Team: Juventus

Buyer/Seller: Montpellier

Player's Value: Again not too sure about the same 3.5mil

Offer: 13mil

Transfer/Wage Budget: 28mil

Season:2013/14 - second season

Looking to buy a creative midfielder who can challenge for the starting spot, who has the most potential on the game & is worth buying?

Sigurdsson would be my choice. But that's probably because I've had more experience with him than I have with Belhanda. I've had success with him in the premier league, serie a and la liga and scores a lot of goals.

Buying: Demba Ba

My Club: Spurs

Fee: 7m

Wage: 60-70k

Season: 1st(on updated DB)

Or

Buying: Adebayor

Fee: 7-10m

Wage: 100k plus biiig signing on fee

Season: Same

I'm emotionally attached to Ade, but think Ba might just prove better deal. Thoughts? This is to fit into a 433/451 system, so vital he can hold the ball up and create chances for others. Neither have particularly goodteam work, although i've boosted Ade's a wee bit as he proved last season with Spurs that his work rate and team work stats are a little out of date

Player Name: Demba Ba, Cheick Tiote

Your Team: Manchester United

Buyer/Seller: Newcastle United

Player's Value: Ba: £6.5million, Tiote: £5million

Offer: Combined fee £20million only £5million upfront

Transfer/Wage Budget: Not an issue

Patch: 12.2.2, (FM Weegie)

Season: 1, Jan transfer window

Thanks, deals have been completed so there due to sign 1st Jan :D ..

How about this one, (it's aready a done deal mind, just curious if i've paid a decent fee)

Player Name: Leighton Baines

Buyer/Seller: Everton

Player's Value: £6.25million

Offer: £6million, £9million over 48 months, £2.5million after 30 league games

Transfer/Wage Budget: Not an issue

Season: 1, Jan transfer window

Will take over Patrice Evra's LB position next season

In a real dilemma at the moment :D Basically been offered M'Vila for 10M and now obviously I would normally take that. However, I already bought in Ruben Yttergard (1M) and Radja Nainggolan (14M). I only play with 2 CMs (a DLP on support and and Ball winner on defend). I've got Carrick, Fletcher, Ruben Yttergard, Radja Nainggolan and Lorenzo Crisetig competing for these 2 places. Bringing in M'Vila would just cause chaos IMO. But then again, how do I say no to 10M?

Player Name: Yann M'Vila

Seller: Stade Rennais

Offer: 10mil

Season: First (August)

Thanks

In a real dilemma at the moment :D Basically been offered M'Vila for 10M and now obviously I would normally take that. However, I already bought in Ruben Yttergard (1M) and Radja Nainggolan (14M). I only play with 2 CMs (a DLP on support and and Ball winner on defend). I've got Carrick, Fletcher, Ruben Yttergard, Radja Nainggolan and Lorenzo Crisetig competing for these 2 places. Bringing in M'Vila would just cause chaos IMO. But then again, how do I say no to 10M?

Player Name: Yann M'Vila

Seller: Stade Rennais

Offer: 10mil

Season: First (August)

Thanks

Could you make the deal to go through at the end of the season? That way he'll get plenty playing time and by then Carrick may be starting to decline so he could take his spot?

Could you make the deal to go through at the end of the season? That way he'll get plenty playing time and by then Carrick may be starting to decline so he could take his spot?

Nope, cant do that :(

Honestly not sure how to approach this. 10M for M'Vila is an absolute bargain but I'm just gonna have too many players competing for the same position. Worse thing about all of this is that before I bought in Ruben Yttergard and Radja NainggolanI was actually trying to bring in M'Vila but my bids of around 20M were all getting rejected.

What do I do? :D

Hmm, I actually like Carrick :D

What position out a BWM (defend) and a DLP (support) would suit M'Vila the most? That would help me decide who to sell because I prefer having 2 players for each position.

The 2 players I currently use:

BWM: Fletcher and Radja Nainggolan

DLP: Carrick and Ruben Yttergard

Hmm, I actually like Carrick :D

What position out a BWM (defend) and a DLP (support) would suit M'Vila the most? That would help me decide who to sell because I prefer having 2 players for each position.

The 2 players I currently use:

BWM: Fletcher and Radja Nainggolan

DLP: Carrick and Ruben Yttergard

DLP definitely.

Hi, i need some help here. Man Utd doesnt stop offering me players. :p

Player Name: Chris Smalling

Your Team: Tottenham

Buyer/Seller: Manchester United

Player's Value: £8.75million

Offer: £6million, £9.25million

Transfer/Wage Budget: £43million

Season: 3, Oct 2013

Player Name: Fellaini

Your Team: Tottenham

Buyer/Seller: Manchester United

Player's Value: £24million

Offer: £6million, £45million

Transfer/Wage Budget: £43million

Season: 3, Oct 2013

I'm tempted to go for Smalling. I have Kaboul, Dawson, Shawcross, Caulker (DC) and Walker, Vrsaljko (DR). The only reason that i would go for it, is because i cant have phil jones (scout doesnt even have fixed value i could offer) and it would be 1 more homegrown player at the age of 23.

As for fellaini i think it's too much for a DM and i could get M'Vila cheaper. On the other hand i'm a little short on DM, I have Sandro, Parker there and i have Rodwell and a regen but they play BWM.

I usually use a 41221 or a 4231.

Buying/Selling: selling

Player Name: Daniele De Rossi

Your Team: Roma

Buyer/Seller: Bayern Munich

Player's Value:12.5 million

Offer: 36 million upfront

Transfer/Wage Budget: he is on 165,000 per week, takes a large chunk of my wage budget

Season: 2, summer transfer window

Well that's a no brainer, SELL.
I disagree, he is playing Roma and the player in question is Daniele De Rossi, selling him would be a big no no regardless of the situation or the offer on the table

Archived