• Created
  • Last Reply

Buying/Selling: Selling

Player Name: Bacary Sagna

Your Team: Arsenal

Buyer/Seller: Man City

Player's Value: £8.25M

Offer: £16.75M

Transfer/Wage Budget: £50M/£1.4M (spending £1.2M)

Patch: 12.2

Season: Start of 1st

I know Sagna is a good player but at the age of 28, could I bring in a younger, and arguably better right back for around £10M possibly?

Recommended replacements?

Buying

Player Name: Alexandre Lacazette

Seller:Man City

Player Value: £3.7 Million

Offer: £7 million

Contract Offer: Easier to show you than type it!

Transfer/Wage Budget: £31 Million/£1.4 Million(spending £1.1 Million)

He will be used as a back up to Captain Vantastic, playing in cup games and lower opposition teams. Having not used him before, I was wondering if he turns into a good enough player for the EPL?

Player Name: Bacary Sagna

Buyer/Seller: Man City

Player's Value: £8.25M

Offer: £16.75M

Transfer/Wage Budget: £50M/£1.4M (spending £1.2M)

I know Sagna is a good player but at the age of 28, could I bring in a younger, and arguably better right back for around £10M possibly?

Recommended replacements?

I would probably sell. At his age you wont really be getting an offer like that again anytime soon for him. As for replacements, I would be looking at the likes of Andreas Beck :cool:, Ivan Bandalovski, Cesar Azpilicueta & Serge Aurier.

Buying

Player Name: Alexandre Lacazette

Seller:Man City

Player Value: £3.7 Million

Offer: £7 million

Contract Offer: Easier to show you than type it!

Transfer/Wage Budget: £31 Million/£1.4 Million(spending £1.1 Million)

He will be used as a back up to Captain Vantastic, playing in cup games and lower opposition teams. Having not used him before, I was wondering if he turns into a good enough player for the EPL?

Have you got a ss of him Mali because I dont think I have ever seen him on FM before.

Not very strong for a CB, the only other thing that would put me off him is Anticipation, Decisions and Positioning, other than that though for a free I don't think you can go wrong for the Championship :thup:

Yeah, can't remember whether I agreed to sign him in the end after delaying for a week. For a free, I want him, especially seeing as he'll provide cover for Gunter, and then I can retrain Moloney as a right mid.

Player Name: Coloccini

Your Team: Newcastle

Buyer/Seller: Manchester City

Player's Value: £4.9m

Offer: £15.5m

Transfer/Wage Budget: £0 left

Patch: 12.2.0

Season: 2011/12

City have come in with a bid for him in the last week of the transfer window, not hugely sure I want to sell him but I have 3 potential signings being scouted and the 15 million would probably cover the cost of all 3.

City have come in with a bid for him in the last week of the transfer window, not hugely sure I want to sell him but I have 3 potential signings being scouted and the 15 million would probably cover the cost of all 3.

100% sell. He's a decent defender but he's starting to get on a bit and his wages are astronomical. Great offer.

Sell his wages are too big imo. Plus like said before you could buy probably two other defenders for that money.

Buying/Selling: Selling.

Player Name: L Baines

Your Team: Everton

Buyer/Seller: Spurs

Player's Value: £5.5m

Offer: £22m (upfront)

Transfer/Wage Budget: £412k / £19.75k

Patch: Latest

Season: First

Bit unsure what to do here, Spurs came in with a cheeky £10m so I negotiated a £30m offer to scare them off but they kept coming back with improved offers but always over 18 months, now they've came in with £22m upfront. Didn't want to be in the business of selling my best players, especially to rivals, but we've gone off the boil over the last few games losing 3 on the bounce in the league (albeit two of against Liverpool and City), then a draw against Arsenal and then a 4-0 win over Carslise in the FA cup, so not all doom and gloom but off the boil from my impressive start (down to 8th). Baines has been doing well 7.18 rating, 2 goals, 2 motm, 10 assists so he could be missed but I'm also losing £2.5m a month and I'm £8m in the red and with europe not guarenteed the money could help me clear some debt and reshape for a final push in the league. I'm in the semi final of the league cup as well against Bristol City and there are no 'big' teams left in it so money/european qualification could be achieved that way! Decisions decisions!

Apologies about the essay!

Sell Baines, there will be cheaper and as good as options.

-----------------------------------

Buying/Selling: Buying - Free Transfer

Player Name: Christian Arrieta

Your Team: Mansfield Town

Buyer/Seller: N/A

Player's Value: N/A

Offer: £1.1k a week, 2/3 year deal.

Transfer/Wage Budget: £0/over wage budget

Season: 1, summer transfer window

I already have Luke O'Neill, Phillip Evans and John Thompson. Next season though Thompson will be going, as will one of my other left backs. That'll mean I can move O'Neill across and use Arrieta. Worth signing now or wait until another side bids and then go after him. I still have 9 months of the current season left.

Buying/Selling: Selling.

Player Name: L Baines

Your Team: Everton

Buyer/Seller: Spurs

Player's Value: £5.5m

Offer: £22m (upfront)

Transfer/Wage Budget: £412k / £19.75k

Patch: Latest

Season: First

Bit unsure what to do here, Spurs came in with a cheeky £10m so I negotiated a £30m offer to scare them off but they kept coming back with improved offers but always over 18 months, now they've came in with £22m upfront. Didn't want to be in the business of selling my best players, especially to rivals, but we've gone off the boil over the last few games losing 3 on the bounce in the league (albeit two of against Liverpool and City), then a draw against Arsenal and then a 4-0 win over Carslise in the FA cup, so not all doom and gloom but off the boil from my impressive start (down to 8th). Baines has been doing well 7.18 rating, 2 goals, 2 motm, 10 assists so he could be missed but I'm also losing £2.5m a month and I'm £8m in the red and with europe not guarenteed the money could help me clear some debt and reshape for a final push in the league. I'm in the semi final of the league cup as well against Bristol City and there are no 'big' teams left in it so money/european qualification could be achieved that way! Decisions decisions!

Apologies about the essay!

Sell him and try get Ricardo Rodriguez plays for Zurich

Sell Baines, there will be cheaper and as good as options.

-----------------------------------

Buying/Selling: Buying - Free Transfer

Player Name: Christian Arrieta

Your Team: Mansfield Town

Buyer/Seller: N/A

Player's Value: N/A

Offer: £1.1k a week, 2/3 year deal.

Transfer/Wage Budget: £0/over wage budget

Season: 1, summer transfer window

I already have Luke O'Neill, Phillip Evans and John Thompson. Next season though Thompson will be going, as will one of my other left backs. That'll mean I can move O'Neill across and use Arrieta. Worth signing now or wait until another side bids and then go after him. I still have 9 months of the current season left.

Cant go wrong with a free so I would say buy.

Buying/Selling: Buying

Player Name: Danny Welbeck

Your Team: Liverpool

Buyer/Seller: Stoke

Player's Value: £1.9m

Offer: £3.1m w/ £30k p/w wages

Transfer/Wage Budget: To much

Patch: 12.1

Season: Summer 2023

Welbeck is 32yo now on my save, but I am in need of a 3rd choice forward having sent a couple of players out on loan. Do you think he is worth it?

Buying

Player Name: Aaron Ramsey

Your Team: AC Milan

Seller: Arsenal

Player's Value: £10.25M

Offer: £110M

Transfer/Wage Budget: £126M / £2.7M (currently spending £2M)

Season: 5th season

I get a big budget this season, and having not made big signing for my first team the last two seasons seasons (and only signed a handful of decent youngsters), it became apparent in my last season that I needed a central midfielder. He fits what I'm looking for, my scout rate him 4 stars, and I haven't found any other. Though, I'm not sure if it's wise paying that sum for him. I don't see myself buying any players, so I can spend. And if I were, it'd be more youngsters my scouts find. What do you think? Should I go for it?

Player Name: Danny Welbeck

Your Team: Liverpool

Buyer/Seller: Stoke

Player's Value: £1.9m

Offer: £3.1m w/ £30k p/w wages

Transfer/Wage Budget: To much

Season: Summer 2023

Welbeck is 32yo now on my save, but I am in need of a 3rd choice forward having sent a couple of players out on loan. Do you think he is worth it?

Nope.

Buying

Player Name: Aaron Ramsey

Your Team: AC Milan

Seller: Arsenal

Player's Value: £10.25M

Offer: £110M

Transfer/Wage Budget: £126M / £2.7M (currently spending £2M)

Season: 5th season

I get a big budget this season, and having not made big signing for my first team the last two seasons seasons (and only signed a handful of decent youngsters), it became apparent in my last season that I needed a central midfielder. He fits what I'm looking for, my scout rate him 4 stars, and I haven't found any other. Though, I'm not sure if it's wise paying that sum for him. I don't see myself buying any players, so I can spend. And if I were, it'd be more youngsters my scouts find. What do you think? Should I go for it?

Hell no. Get some regens.

Buying

Player Name: Domenico Criscito

Seller: Zenit St. Petersburg

Player Value: £8.75 Million

Offer: £17.25 Million (Lowest the are willing to go)

Contract Offer: This.

Transfer/Wage Budget: £30 Million/£1.4 Million(spending £1.1 Million)

Season: End of Season 1/Start of Season 2

He's unsettled at Zenit, because of me :cool:, and was offered to me for £17.25 million. I previously had an offer of £22.5 million offer turned down for him so it is cheaper then if they had accepted that. Kieron Gibbs won't accept a reasonable contract so I may try and cash in on him before he goes on a free, if he doesn't accept a decent contract that is. Do you think he is good enough for an EPL team?

Player Name: Alexander Milosevic

Your Team: Vitesse

Buyer/Seller: AIK

Player's Value: €925k

Offer: My scout says €1.6m

Transfer/Wage Budget: €6m/304k

Patch: Latest update

Season: 1, january window

OR

Player Name: Rafael Tolói

Your Team: Vitesse

Buyer/Seller: Goiás

Player's Value: €1.4m

Offer: My scout says €3.1m

Transfer/Wage Budget: €6m/304k

Patch: Latest update

Season: 1, january window

Which one do you suggest I should buy? I like them both, I feel they both could become very good players. I don't really care about the price, since I have enough budget. Also will one of them be my last transfer for this season.

Player Name: Iker Muniain

Your Team: Athletic Bilbao

Buyer/Seller: Arsenal

Player's Value: $10.25

Offer: $22.75

Transfer/Wage Budget: $7.75/990k

Patch: default

Season: season 2, pre-season

he was top scorer for me in the first season with 22 goals in 41 apps. halfway through first season, signed him on a long-term contract worth 80,000 a week. so he takes up almost a 10th of my wage expenditure... I would say no but it's a good offer and if he becomes unhappy and requests a transfer I'll eventually have to let him go for less.

Player Name: Iker Muniain

Your Team: Athletic Bilbao

Buyer/Seller: Arsenal

Player's Value: $10.25

Offer: $22.75

Transfer/Wage Budget: $7.75/990k

Patch: default

Season: season 2, pre-season

he was top scorer for me in the first season with 22 goals in 41 apps. halfway through first season, signed him on a long-term contract worth 80,000 a week. so he takes up almost a 10th of my wage expenditure... I would say no but it's a good offer and if he becomes unhappy and requests a transfer I'll eventually have to let him go for less.

No way, as Bilbao you'll find it very hard finding players the quality of Muniain. Also long term I think you'll find that you have more than enough money coming in for what will probably be limited transfer activity. In my Bilbao game it wouldve taken more than double that for me to sell him, though I do have to say £80,000 does seem a very high wage, would he not accept any less than that? Either way still don't sell.

Player Name: Daniel Sturridge

Your Team: Coventry City

Buyer/Seller: Valencia

Player's Value: £2.3M

Offer: £5.75M upfront

Transfer/Wage Budget: £0/£4K under

Season: Season 4, pre-season

Signed him for free so it would be a huge profit but he's my best player. Fulham have unsettled him with an offer so he's unhappy which is making me think about selling him. With the money I could buy some very good players but I've only had him for just over half a season and I'd love to see what he could do in a full season. Worried he may not perform as well if he's unhappy though or he may not snap out of it.

Personally I would want more money for him if you are going to sell. If he is your best player then he must be worth in the £7m region. I would hold out for a bit longer.

Personally I would want more money for him if you are going to sell. If he is your best player then he must be worth in the £7m region. I would hold out for a bit longer.

Good shout. I had originally set his asking price to £10M, mainly to defer people from making an offer for him but you're right, I probably would want something closer to that.

He has a £5M release clause to higher division clubs in his contract which is a worry but so far Fulham's wasn't up to that and Valencia don't count as they're foreign.

Buying/Selling: buying

Player Name: fernando torres

Your Team: real madrid (so need players trained in spain and also from EU)

Buyer/Seller: real madrid

Player's Value: £35M i think.....?

Offer: willing to offer up to £80M

Transfer/Wage Budget: 150M

Season: season 1

looking at torres as he is spanish and trained in spain I believe.....is he a good enough player? if not, any tips?

No, no, no. Definitely not worth £35m. There are better Spanish players out who'd be cheaper imo.

Any examples? a player that can be a striker as well as aml or amr would be good....obviously not from barca as doubt they would sell to real madrid! just thought torres would be an easy fix.....need someone who can be a good poacher and score me lots of goals to cover for ronaldo if and when I lose him from his inside forward position as just cant seem to score as many when he isnt playing!

Ah, you're season one I forgot so maybe you should look at him season 2, he's a natural AMC who can play on the wing or ST. And don't you mean Valencia, rather than Real? (Sure he once was a Real player a bit back though)

If you're just looking for a poacher though look at Álvaro, Adrián, Rodrigo and Negredo.

Ah, you're season one I forgot so maybe you should look at him season 2, he's a natural AMC who can play on the wing or ST. And don't you mean Valencia, rather than Real? (Sure he once was a Real player a bit back though)

If you're just looking for a poacher though look at Álvaro, Adrián, Rodrigo and Negredo.

Are they all excellent goal scorers? I probably wont buy until 2013 as I'll be waiting for beckham's contract to expire before making a new purchase as I am pretty happy with my team for now!

Archived