FM12 : Should I buy or sell thread!!!

Purefun

Buying

Player Name: K. Asamoah

Your Team: PSG

Seller: Udinese

Player's Value: £4,500,000

Offer: £10,000,000 + £2,500,000 over 48 months & £500k after 20 league games

Wage Offer: £33,500 per week (£1,700,000 Loyalty Bonus & Agent Fee, £3,500 Appearance Fee, £2,500 Goal Bonus, £250,000 Team of the Year Bonus, 5% Yearly Wage Rise, £550,000 Seasonal Goal Landmark)

Transfer/Wage Budget: £20,800,000 / £800,000

Patch: 12.1

Season: July, 1st season

OR!

Buying

Player Name: R. Nainggolan

Seller: Cagliari

Player's Value: £4,700,000

Offer: £7,000,000 & £6,500,000 over 24 months

Wage Offer: £32,000 per week (£2,700,000 Loyalty Bonus & Agent Fee, £2,800 Appearance Fee, £1,700 Goal Bonus, £350,000 Team of the Year Bonus, £250,000 Seasonal Goal Landmark)

Transfer/Wage Budget: £20,800,000 / £800,000

Season: July, First Season

They will most probably be playing as a Box to Box Midfieler alongside B Matuidi in the centre of the park.

to expenssive, no deal for me, id much rather wait for better deal to show up, or buy a top class french player for that kind of money

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buying/Selling:Selling

Player Name: Lewis McGugan

Your Team: Nottingham Forest

Buyer/ Seller: - Not offered him yet but I have Lucas Andersen and John Fleck for the AMC position (who are both very young)

Player's Value: 3.7 m Euros

Offer: - n/a

Season: 2nd season July (1st Premiership season with Forrest)

Buying

Player Name: G. Dos Santos

Seller: The Yids (Spurs :rolleyes:)

Player's Value: £4,400,000

Offer: £4,200,000

Wage Offer: £37,500 per week (£1,300,000 Loyalty Bonus & Agent Fee, £4,500 Appearance Fee, £7,500 Goal Bonus, £250,000 Team of the Year Bonus, 5% Yearly Wage Rise, £40,000,000 Release Clause)

Transfer/Wage Budget: £17,500,000 / £915,000

Buying

Player Name: G. Dos Santos

Seller: The Yids (Spurs :rolleyes:)

Player's Value: £4,400,000

Offer: £4,200,000

Wage Offer: £37,500 per week (£1,300,000 Loyalty Bonus & Agent Fee, £4,500 Appearance Fee, £7,500 Goal Bonus, £250,000 Team of the Year Bonus, 5% Yearly Wage Rise, £40,000,000 Release Clause)

Transfer/Wage Budget: £17,500,000 / £915,000

There are better players about but, Dos Santos will provide versatility and elegance going forward :thup: Although, £37,500 a week is quite steep for a player who, surely, is not going to be anything other than a rotation/back-up player?

What about Xherdan Shaqiri? :D

If Giovani Dos Santos would be used as a stop-gap until you manage to sign a bigger, better player, then I would go for him but if you are looking for a young player, who has potential, Xherdan Shaqiri is the superior option :thup:

My scout seemed adamant that Dos Santos had some room to grow.. It looks like Shaqiri will cost atleast £2.5million more than Dos Santos, but I guess he would be cheaper over the years, I've submitted an offer so we'll see what happens. :)

Selling

Player Name: Siaka Tiene

Buyer/Seller: ~~

Player's Value: £3.7 million

Offer: Around £4 million

Im just wondering if I should sell him so Lucas Digne can get some playing time, or shall I keep him and rotate him with Tiene?

Buying/Selling: Buying

Player Name: Carlos Tevez

Your Team: Celtic (British League System)

Buyer/Seller: None

Transfer/Wage Budget: 100K left per week

Patch: the newest

Season: just about to enter 2014/15

The offer to him is below. We finished 7th in the league last season with Fierro, Paloschi and Sanogo. Our top earner is on 37K pw so an extra 13k. I figure Tevez can add some experience and quality whilst also tutoring some youths. Good deal?

73c6238724f1fd29a3355ff2aa1e3c23.png

Player Name: Carlos Tevez

Your Team: Celtic (British League System)

Buyer/Seller: None

Transfer/Wage Budget: 100K left per week

Patch: the newest

Season: just about to enter 2014/15

The offer to him is below. We finished 7th in the league last season with Fierro, Paloschi and Sanogo. Our top earner is on 37K pw so an extra 13k. I figure Tevez can add some experience and quality whilst also tutoring some youths. Good deal?

{Snip}

I wouldn't go for it personally, he's getting on a bit aswell. The 3 strikers you've already got have more than enough quality for the league. :thup:

Buying/Selling: Selling

Player Name: Nani

Your Team: Man Utd

Buyer: Chelsea

Player's Value: £14m

Offer: £28m over 48 months

Transfer/Wage Budget: £21.36m

Season: January 2012

I can get Hulk for £18m to replace him, what should I do?

Would it be possible to get any of the money up front from the deal? If it's not possible I wouldn't go for it to be honest.

I wouldn't go for it personally, he's getting on a bit aswell. The 3 strikers you've already got have more than enough quality for the league. :thup:

Would it be possible to get any of the money up front from the deal? If it's not possible I wouldn't go for it to be honest.

I was getting money upfront in a £25m deal, 6.25m upfront, the rest over 18 months. I rejected it then offered him to clubs for £30m and Chelsea came back in with the offer I mentioned.

Thanks for the advice :thup: It's just that his attitude to team talks stink atm and he isn't playing well currently.

If you feel he isn't pulling his weight, then get rid of him. 1 bad player can ruin team harmony and thats a bad problem. Hulk is also a fantastic player, I rate him higher than Nani. :thup:

I might go with the deal then as Nani really is annoying me with his attitude atm.

Buying/Selling: selling

Player Name: nemanja vidic

Your Team: manchester united

Buyer/Seller: chelsea

Player's Value: £16.75 million

Offer: 8 million upfront and 32 million over 18 months

Transfer/Wage Budget: £50 million/£300k pw left

Patch:12.0.4

Season: 2nd season summer transfer window

Buying/Selling: selling

Player Name: nemanja vidic

Your Team: manchester united

Buyer/Seller: chelsea

Player's Value: £16.75 million

Offer: 8 million upfront and 32 million over 18 months

Transfer/Wage Budget: £50 million/£300k pw left

Patch:12.0.4

Season: 2nd season summer transfer window

£40m is a pretty good offer considering he aint geting younger, id honestly considering selling him at that price unless I felt I really need him both in the first team and as a mentor

Can't pick beetwen two players, both offers were accepted!!!

Player Name: Ross Barkley (22 y/o)

Your Team: Tottenham

Buyer/Seller: Everton

Player's Value: 23.5m

Offer: 66m

Transfer/Wage Budget: 77m remaning (Already bought 3 wonderkids)

Patch:

Season: July 2016

Wage would be 200 000/week

Player Name: Mario Gotze (24 y/o)

Your Team: Spurs

Buyer/Seller: Dortmund

Player's Value: 26.5m

Offer: 60m

Transfer/Wage Budget: 77m

Patch:

Season: July 2016

Wage would be at 210 000 p/w with a higher loyalty clauses

I'm starting the 2016 season. Finished 4th on first seasons, went so-so for the next seasons, but i won the two last premiership titles and i want to make three now. I don't mind spending alot on Barkley or Gotze, my team is already filled (Rossi, Doumbia, Modric, Demicri, William, Sigurosson, Sandro, Bale, Walker, Shawcross, Papadopoulos, Clark, Der stegen and some wonderkids)... I just want a good run in champions league now, where my team lost in quarter finals last season.

For the players, They ar pretty similar, Gotze got an advantage on attack and Barkley got one on defense... can't pick!

Further on this. Nani rejected Chelsea but then Arsenal came in with a £25m offer, with £8.25 upfront and £16.75m over 18 months so I have accepted that.

I love the fact I keep quoting myself :lol:

Anyway, even further on this, I wanted it to happen and it was all set on deadline day then I get a message 'Nani snubs Arsenal' so I had to cancel the Hulk deal afterwards. Looks like I'm stuck with him until the summer where more transfer activity goes on. Hopefully he can play well up until then and get sold for more possibly.

Mmmmmmmmm. No.

Speaking from experience - I once bought a similar player for £66m and he was an absolute flop. Was relieved when somebody splashed out £40m to take him off my hands 8 months later.

Big transfers never seem to work, in my opinion.

However, if you're the best team around, and you've got amazing finances, then it's probably not really much of a big deal.

But be wary concerning the would have to do a lot of adapting to fit in.

Mmmmmmmmm. No.

Speaking from experience - I once bought a similar player for £66m and he was an absolute flop. Was relieved when somebody splashed out £40m to take him off my hands 8 months later.

Big transfers never seem to work, in my opinion.

However, if you're the best team around, and you've got amazing finances, then it's probably not really much of a big deal.

But be wary concerning the would have to do a lot of adapting to fit in.

I had over £100m to spend and centerbacks was a bit of a problem for me so i hope i made the right choice :)

Buying/Selling: buying

Player Name: Andrea Poli

Your Team: Lazio

Buyer/Seller: Sampdoria

Player's Value: around 2m

Offer: 9m pounds

Transfer/Wage Budget: remaining 25m/850k, already spend for di Maria for about 11.25m + 5m for next 48 months.

Patch: 12.1.0

Season: 2012/2013

I had over £100m to spend and centerbacks was a bit of a problem for me so i hope i made the right choice :)

Be patient though as he needs time to adapt I think.

Even the legendary Zidane was a flop in his reign at Madrid yet alone a Ricardinho with a high but not so high determination.

Imagine you play for Internacional and are sold for 70m. Now, out of nowhere you are expected to lead the Liverpool defences.

I see him will crumble under pressure in first half of season, perhaps a full season.

Be sure to help him settled.

One fo Málaga's areas to improve is the 'keeper position. I want to sign my 'keeper from a fellow Liga BBVA club so, I've compiled a 3-man list which I need some advice on.

Player Name: Carlos Kameni

Your Team: Málaga

Buyer/Seller: Espanyol

Player's Value: £2.4 million

Offer: None as of yet; would cost around £5.5 million

Transfer/Wage Budget: £27 million | £435k remaining

Patch: The latest patch

Season: Summer 2011; first season

OR

Player Name: Vicente Guaíta

Buyer/Seller: Valencia

Player's Value: £2.6 million

Offer: None as of yet; would cost around £7 million

OR

Player Name: Diego López

Buyer/Seller: Villarreal

Player's Value: £4 million

Offer: None as of yet; would cost around £8 million

:thup:

One fo Málaga's areas to improve is the 'keeper position. I want to sign my 'keeper from a fellow Liga BBVA club so, I've compiled a 3-man list which I need some advice on.

Player Name: Carlos Kameni

Buyer/Seller: Espanyol

Player's Value: £2.4 million

Offer: None as of yet; would cost around £5.5 million

OR

Player Name: Vicente Guaíta

Buyer/Seller: Valencia

Player's Value: £2.6 million

Offer: None as of yet; would cost around £7 million

OR

Player Name: Diego López

Buyer/Seller: Villarreal

Player's Value: £4 million

Offer: None as of yet; would cost around £8 million

:thup:

Buy the youngest of the three. I personally bought Kameni as I had great performances from him on other saves before. :thup:

Buy the youngest of the three. I personally bought Kameni as I had great performances from him on other saves before. :thup:

That would be Vicente Guaíta; I did have Carlos Kameni on my previous Málaga save and, as you said, he was great! Although I want to shake things up a bit. I'll probably go for Guaíta :) Cheers mate.

Player Name: Ryan Shawcross

Your Team: Southampton

Buyer/Seller: Man City

Player's Value: £9.5m

Offer: £18.75m

Transfer/Wage Budget: £475K

Patch: Latest

Season: Middle of 2nd season

I had bought him for £10m at the start of my second season, when I had been promoted to the PL. He's been a rock in the defense and my best defender. If I do sell him, then I'll be left with three decent CBs, but £18.75 will surely allow me to buy another good CB, although I'm not sure I'll find one with the same quality as Shawcross.

Player Name: Ryan Shawcross

Your Team: Southampton

Buyer/Seller: Man City

Player's Value: £9.5m

Offer: £18.75m

Transfer/Wage Budget: £475K

Patch: Latest

Season: Middle of 2nd season

I had bought him for £10m at the start of my second season, when I had been promoted to the PL. He's been a rock in the defense and my best defender. If I do sell him, then I'll be left with three decent CBs, but £18.75 will surely allow me to buy another good CB, although I'm not sure I'll find one with the same quality as Shawcross.

Buying/Selling: Buying.

Player Name: Jack Butland.

Your Team: Plymouth F.C

Buyer/Seller: Birmingham FC

Player's Value: 1mil.

Offer: 1.7mil

Transfer/Wage Budget: 5.5mil budget, 30k left for wages.

Patch:

Season: 2015/2016

If you have a good first-team 'keeper already, I wouldn't spend a large chunk of your budget on a 'keeper who will only warm the bench. It also depends on how he's developed with his time at Birmingham; if he has become a English international, I would jump at the chance to sign him for that fee :thup:

Yes, if you need him and if he's developed well. No, if he's going to sit on the bench.

Okay thankyou for some great advice :).

I decided to sell him. I'm doing fairly well in the championship, sitting 4th, yet ive conceded the 3rd most goals in the league. Only my striker on 34 goals in 27 games is keeping me where I am. Played Butland for 3 games, 3 clean sheets, and ive started him on a training regime. He's been in and out of the England squad, he's got 2 caps.

Okay thankyou for some great advice :).

I decided to sell him. I'm doing fairly well in the championship, sitting 4th, yet ive conceded the 3rd most goals in the league. Only my striker on 34 goals in 27 games is keeping me where I am. Played Butland for 3 games, 3 clean sheets, and ive started him on a training regime. He's been in and out of the England squad, he's got 2 caps.

No worries, mate :) I can only wish you good luck!

Buying/Selling: Buying.

Player Name: Rune Almenning Jarstein / Jonas Svensson / Valon Berisha

Your Team: Tromso

Buyer/Seller: Viking / Rosenborg / Viking

Player's Value: 600K / 1.4M / 1M

Offer: 600K / 7.5M / 2.8M

Season: 2013/2014

Im at the start of 3rd season with Tromso in Norway. Was 2 times champion in a row.

I have bought two new goalies at start of this season.

Jukka Lehtovaara from TPS and Erik Brathen from Rosenborg.

But now I can buy Rune Almenning Jarstein for 600KEUR, he is now 28years old and should be at his top.

Should I buy him?

And what about Jonas Svensson from Rosenborg for 7.5M EURO?

Or should I buy Valon Berisha for 2.8M EURO instead?

Thanks for the help!

Yes I pay in 48 months, so no problem.

EDIT: But if Berisha will perform pretty much the same as Svensson, I would prefer Berisha, because hes cheaper.

EDIT2: I bought Berisha and cancelled the Svensson bid, 7.5M is too much for a player only worth 1.4M.

I dont want to make Rosenborg too rich because they are in the same league as me.

Thanks for the help!

Archived