FM12 : Should I buy or sell thread!!!

Purefun

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For £10 million he has to be a definite buy, great AMC, but he can also do a great job in the wide positions if asked to as well. I've got him at Newcastle and due to injuries he's having to play out at AMR most of the time and he's been one of our best players so far (2015/16 season).

I also agree that Moussa Sissoko would be the better option; Sandro doesn't have that 'top-class' ability to go forward aswell as defend.

I'd also agree with SRL88 once again, look at Radja Nainggaolon, Javi Martinez and Arouca of Santos :thup:

I know this is a late reply but I'm looking for a B2B player myself and I'm confused as to why you both think Sandro isn't as good as the names you have mentioned at this role? He has the potential to be just as good as them all, if not slightly better.

The best B2B midfielders based on potential imo are Kwadwo Asamoah, (and yes I'll give you one :p) Radja Nainggolan & Sandro.

Buying

Player Name: Lucas Digne

Your Team: Saint-Etienne

Selling Team: Lille

Player Value: 3 million Euros

Offer: 5 million Euros

Season:Start of 2nd season

or

Buying

Player Name: Benjamin Mendy

Your Team: Saint- Etienne

Selling Team: Havre

Player Value: 2.5 million Euros

Wondering who has the better potential. Both seem alike but Mendy is a year younger.

Well Digne is a

and Mendy is a

If you don't like to know PA's then just get a scout report on them both and pick whoever has the best report. Digne isn't as good this year compared to FM11 so I would go for Mendy.[/quote

Thanks for that. Both got rated 4.5 stars by my scouts.

I know this is a late reply but I'm looking for a B2B player myself and I'm confused as to why you both think Sandro isn't as good as the names you have mentioned at this role? He has the potential to be just as good as them all, if not slightly better.

The best B2B midfielders based on potential imo are Kwadwo Asamoah, (and yes I'll give you one :p) Radja Nainggolan & Sandro.

Sandro is more a DM or a BWM in my eyes.

Buying

Player Name: Lucas Digne

Your Team: Saint-Etienne

Selling Team: Lille

Player Value: 3 million Euros

or

Buying

Player Name: Benjamin Mendy

Your Team: Saint- Etienne

Selling Team: Havre

Player Value: 2.5 million Euros

Wondering who has the better potential. Both seem alike but Mendy is a year younger.

Im with Purefun on this one as I am a huge fan of Digne

Selling

Player Name: Arjen Robben

Your Team: Bayern München

Buyer: Man City

Player's Value: 24m euros

Offer: 9m initial, 39,5m/30, in total 48,5m euros

Transfer/Wage Budget: 40,58m/8,07m euros

Patch:12.0.4

Season: 13/14

Wow, first there was reported interest and now the offer came. I'm a bit tempted, but I really don't need the money, and there aren't too many replacements available. Dortmund won't sell Götze (he was actually transfer listed because of unhappiness for a while, but asking price was close to 80m euros) and I missed out on Eden Hazard as he chose PSG for some reason. Robben is very good, but also injury prone and very frustrating because of the match engine, he keeps on getting ~9 shots a game of which 1 is on target.

^No doubt about it. I'd be tempted to dump the wages + injury magnet even if he wasn't coming up on 30.

Buying

Player Name: Sami Khedira

Your Team: Milan

Selling Team: Real Madrid

Player Value: €12.25m

Offer: €11.25m

Season: First

Well no qualms about the price, just not sure i really need him. I play 4-3-3 with a BWM and already brought in Nainggolan, with Nocerino/Ambrosini/Flamini still lurking as backup for now. Not to mention I already struggle fitting in Boateng without another thrown into my midfield mess. Would also like to get that wage budget way down...

All opinions appreciated guys :thup:

Selling

Player Name: Arjen Robben

Your Team: Bayern München

Buyer: Man City

Player's Value: 24m euros

Offer: 9m initial, 39,5m/30, in total 48,5m euros

Transfer/Wage Budget: 40,58m/8,07m euros

Patch:12.0.4

Season: 13/14

Wow, first there was reported interest and now the offer came. I'm a bit tempted, but I really don't need the money, and there aren't too many replacements available. Dortmund won't sell Götze (he was actually transfer listed because of unhappiness for a while, but asking price was close to 80m euros) and I missed out on Eden Hazard as he chose PSG for some reason. Robben is very good, but also injury prone and very frustrating because of the match engine, he keeps on getting ~9 shots a game of which 1 is on target.

He will be borderline 30yo now wont he? If he is injury prone and frustrating infront of goal then I would say yes, sell him. Its the replacement thats the problem, but you could look at Hulk or Sidney Sam?

^No doubt about it. I'd be tempted to dump the wages + injury magnet even if he wasn't coming up on 30.

Buying

Player Name: Sami Khedira

Your Team: Milan

Selling Team: Real Madrid

Player Value: €12.25m

Offer: €11.25m

Season: First

Well no qualms about the price, just not sure i really need him. I play 4-3-3 with a BWM and already brought in Nainggolan, with Nocerino/Ambrosini/Flamini still lurking as backup for now. Not to mention I already struggle fitting in Boateng without another thrown into my midfield mess. Would also like to get that wage budget way down...

All opinions appreciated guys :thup:

Only buy if you planning on selling some of your back-ups. If your not, then no deal :thup:.

Raken there are plenty of great wide players floating around. If you want a goal threat check the prices/development of Jovetic, Neymar, Muniain, and Hulk + Sam as SRL said.

Only buy if you planning on selling some of your back-ups. If your not, then no deal :thup:.
Ambrosini's going free at the end of the year but I've had trouble finding interest for the other two. I might pull the trigger here and just keep trying to offload, thanks.

Thanks for the suggestions, but in the end I declined the offer. I'm doing so well financially, plus the replacement situation isn't that great. I already had Sidney Sam at Anji (I'm managing two teams) and he was very disappointing. Hulk is unavailable, being at Chelsea. Most of the other viable options are either way too expensive (asking price at least 40+) or not available (player and/or team unwilling to negotiate). Pretty much the only one would've been Giuseppe Rossi, and then I'd either have to do a complete reshuffle (Müller to the left, Ribery to the right and Rossi as AMC) or start training him to be a AMR.

Buying

Player Name: Marc-Andre ter Stegen

Your Team: West Ham

Selling Team: M'Gladbach

Player Value: £2.1

Offer: Free, contract runs out in 6 months

Season: Third - Winter

I Have Robert Green and David Ospina as Gks..

Buying

Ahem....BUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

:D

Buying

You actually need a second opinion???? :eek:!!! ha.

Best GK on the game :cool:.

Could do with a bit of work on his positioning and/or off the ball work, but for League 2, that shouldnt be much of a problem :p. Will be a decent buy!!! Whats the coach report?

Buying

Player Name: Fraizer Campbell

Your Team: Brentford

Selling Team: Free Agent

Player Value: N/A

Offer: Free - out of contract

Season: Start of 3rd

> He wants £6,500 per week with a few annoyign clauses - e.g. match highest earner, 10% sell on fee.

> He will count towards my home-grown player amount.

> His agent is also demanding a lot of money.

> I can afford him but it would not leave me much wage budget left.

> I have Denis Alibec, Airam and Febian Brandy already.

Basically, it's a lot of money to part with but he is a cracking player, especially for my team. I've been a keen admirer of his for a while and have signed him in previous versions of the game. I have 3 strikers already who are good but I was hoping Fraizer could take us to the next level. If not I could sell him on for a decent amount if he generates enough interest. Do you think this is a sound investment or should I save the money to invest in other places next year?

Buying/Selling: Buying

Player Name: Marek Stech

Your Team: Aberdeen

Buyer/Seller: West Ham

Player's Value: £60k

Offer: £30k upfront, £80k over 30 months, £150k after 1st International appearence

Transfer/Wage Budget: Enough

Patch: 12.whatever

Season: Will arrive in January of 1st season

Ive sold Jamie Langfield, Jason Brown is my back-up to David Gonzalez, whose loan deal expires on January 1st.

Hopefuuly sell him on for a profit like i will with Kaboul , SRL you are missing out on a great save with Sampdoria ;)

You will have to create a thread to see if you can talk me into it ha.

Im enjoying the frustration of managing Aberdeen at the moment.

Buying

Nicolas Lodeiro or Alex Teixeira

For Udinese

5.75 for Lodeiro or 3.9 for Teixeira?

Transfer Budget: 4mil

Season: Start of first year

Which one to play AMC for me???

Cheers guys

I have only had good experiances with Lodiero on past fm's so I would prolly go for him

James Tomkins

Season 1

£3.2m

Is he good enough to win the EPL?

I am with Wolves

He is good enough yes, but I would be more tempted to go for someone like Danny Wilson on loan for the season and then get someone better in 2nd season when you have a bit more money :thup:.

Buying/Selling: Selling

Player Name: Jack Grimmer

Buyer/Seller: Blackpool

Player's Value: £475k

Offer: £850k

Transfer/Wage Budget: £180k

Season: Start of 2nd

Buying/Selling: Buying

Player Name: Sean O'Hanlan

Buyer/Seller: Hibs

Player's Value: £85k

Offer: £150k

Transfer/Wage Budget: £180k

Season: Start of 2nd

Thoughts please fella's.

Second Season with chelsea

Sergio Ramos is transfer listed offer between 10 - 17 mill

Think he's worth it?

R.madrid got a lot of unhappy players due to them not performing good enough in their league, might have to stick around their team for a bit see who i can buy off them

Second Season with chelsea

Sergio Ramos is transfer listed offer between 10 - 17 mill

Think he's worth it?

R.madrid got a lot of unhappy players due to them not performing good enough in their league, might have to stick around their team for a bit see who i can buy off them

He would be an excellent signing...but dont buy just for the sake. Only if you need him.

He would be an excellent signing...but dont buy just for the sake. Only if you need him.

Considering he will want to be on high wage i wouldnt want him but he may be quality and worth it. I have managed to make chelsea 4th best paying team in terms of wages down from 2nd. So i dont want to break the bank unless i know the player is quality and is defo worth it.

Archived