FM 12 - Official Forum Links Thread -

Purefun

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Urmm... I forgot again!

I am trying to write a start to a career thread :) My last save for FM12. Will definitely get this sorted tonight though!

He's too busy changing thread names.

I like this. You're hired!

I am quite busy at the moment, I will get round to it, PROMISE!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm starting a game as Newcastle in FM12, patch 12.2.2, and instead of offering all the players for random amounts and repeating until I hit the magic number and get bids, I was wondering if anyone who had played Newcastle before knew the maximum amount for each of the Newcastle players that I could sell them for. I'm planning on keeping Ben Arfa and Steven Taylor and Demba Ba, but otherwise I will probably sell everyone else, maybe not Cisse but I'll see. I'd like to know how much I should offer each specific player for.

Also, on another topic, is there any way to get the board to enhance the training facilities, youth facilities, etc etc, expand the stadium. There are so many dialogue options, is there a magic combo for each, or no?

EDIT: So far I have received a 7.25M bid (pounds) for Vuckic from Real Madrid, and 5.75M for Danny Simpson from Wolves. Are these the max I can get for each player? Also still need to know what to ask for for every other player besides the three mentioned.

Also it's FM12 Im asking about not FM13 just to clarify.

Also for those that are here because they are Newcastle fans, not just because they picked the team on chance in FM like I did because their reputation etc seemed like the best fit for the challenge Im looking for, just wanted to say I have nothing against your players, have never even seen most of them play in real life, so wanting to sell them all has nothing to do with your team in real life. It's just how I like to play no matter what team I start with, I usually sell the whole team and build my own. In fact it says something about your team that Im keeping Taylor, Ben Arfa, and Demba Ba and maybe even Cisse, I usually keep no one.

On page 1, the very first post, there will be a link near the top for Newcastle United. Ask in there.

This is the fourth time I've posted this topic, and the fourth time i've been told to post it somewhere else. Go to the good player and team forum and post it. Go to the newcastle thread and post it, with this link given. Sigh.

This is the fourth time I've posted this topic, and the fourth time i've been told to post it somewhere else. Go to the good player and team forum and post it. Go to the newcastle thread and post it, with this link given. Sigh.

To be fair, the link you were given by Purefun, in that post, he did say the Newcastle thread was in there.

• 7 years later...