Football Manager 2012 Demo *OFFICIAL* Feedback Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well cheers Steam. I've already said in the old thread how unhappy I was being forced to use Steam. since the demo is free I figured might as well.

So I've downloaded Steam in order to download the demo. Guess what - they're jerking me about.

They tell me I have an old account and have to use it. But won't let me. Can't get past username (same as this forum name), password (which they've sent me a new one 5 times because they won't accept the old one) and secret question - where was I born. As if I don't know - but they won't accept my answer so I can't get anywhere.

When people hand over hard-earned and get this treatment, there's going to be hell to pay.

:mad::thdn: STEAM are ****

Could anyone from SI answer yes or no about another download other than Steam?? People asking and all...

Dude, this was replied two times in this thread.

The demo is only available on Steam and no where else, unfortunately. But if want Yes or no reply to your question, is NO.

Well cheers Steam. I've already said in the old thread how unhappy I was being forced to use Steam. since the demo is free I figured might as well.

So I've downloaded Steam in order to download the demo. Guess what - they're jerking me about.

They tell me I have an old account and have to use it. But won't let me. Can't get past username (same as this forum name), password (which they've sent me a new one 5 times because they won't accept the old one) and secret question - where was I born. As if I don't know - but they won't accept my answer so I can't get anywhere.

When people hand over hard-earned and get this treatment, there's going to be hell to pay.

:mad::thdn: STEAM are ****

Can you not try and set up a new account?

Use this in your RUN command to get it before Sega can roll it out: steam://install/71280#

The game is up, they're just taking time to update the pages.

Didn't see this before my last post. Thanks for the tip. Downloading now! (Though it's competing with Portal 2 download for bandwidth.)

Use this in your RUN command to get it before Sega can roll it out: steam://install/71280#

The game is up, they're just taking time to update the pages.

Brilliant post, did this and it's downloading even if it's not appearing in Australia yet, many thanks!

Archived