games gone gold

Kaiser, I don't but some will & you risk the thread degenerating into to the usual 'I love Steam, why don't you?' 'I hate steam' nonsense.

Point taken! No more talk for me about that.

As for the demo, i always download it. The main reason is, after reading the blogs every year i can't wait to play the game, so... not play the demo and wait a couple of more weeks is out of the question.

Another big reason, it gives me the oportunity to start developing my tactic for the new version.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just bought my Demo Download outfit from Ann Summers. I'll be donning it this evening, sitting there awaiting the witching hour - large cognac in one hand....

Seeing as you've discarded your slinky black number, what are you going for tonight? Basque & suspenders would be my request (if your taking any). ;)

Seeing as you've discarded your slinky black number, what are you going for tonight? Basque & suspenders would be my request (if your taking any). ;)

Your request is a great one - much appreciated & 'request approved'. I could've done with losing an inch or two, as i may be popping out the sides but hopefully i'll be discarding it before too long this evening when the demo starts climaxing to a roaring conclusion ;-)

Your request is a great one - much appreciated & 'request approved'. I could've done with losing an inch or two, as i may be popping out the sides but hopefully i'll be discarding it before too long this evening when the demo starts climaxing to a roaring conclusion ;-)

should the rest of us back out and leave you two to it? ;)

As soon as the demo's released the internet will crash and we'll have to wait a day or two anyway!

Maybe this is SI's way of promoting the England game? Crash the internet so no one could download the demo, forcing them in the process to watch the game?

No news in the blog today, other than FM12 'gone gold' and demo by weekend (which we already knew from yesterday's tweets) - plus official system requirements.

EDIT: Also, a suggestion to mods maybe just to link the blog to this thread instead of making a new discussion thread.

My guess is Saturday at 12:00am,

Just a guess, not informed or whatever else. Pure guesswork.

If it's tonight I will be mightily peeved, not staying up past midnight on a Thursday night that's just asking for a bad day at work tomorrow and then the knock on will be sleep early Friday so I wont get on to play it until Saturday at the earliest.

Tomorrow at a midnight release is the best option.

The Awaystand tweeted earlier and in that tweet mentioned the demo will be realised tomorrow. Maybe rubbish but you never know. If true I will go for midnight tomorrow which is well planned seeing as though the England game on

I'd assume the Demo will be released in the blog tomo.. that way, SI actually get to have a weekend off

Think you might be right, the blogs usually lead up to the demo with the system specs coming just before. Either that or they'll provide details of when it might be available.

Archived