FM 2011 Champions League starting

tarm

I am starting a league using FM as the sim engine - It is a PBEM (Play by email) league in concept - I have started with 12 teams all of who are taking part in this years Champions League - Now I have filled 6 of the 12 teams and looking to fill the last few ( I would like to do this BEFORE I kick off the season and transfer window) and am down to 6 spots

The way it works is (and this is very simple) each manager submits by e-mail ( or use the online submittal form or by PM in the forum) their line-up, bench and instructions (which includes formation) - You may than also include a .tac file if you have one or instructions if you do not.

I will use the information to sim the matches and post all results and reports in the forum. It may seem difficult but it is really no harder than what you may do for Hattrick or any other online game..

You can see examples already posted in the forum.......

http://tonyarmer.net/ECL/

I have had several hits but not able to fill last 6 spots...If someone has interest but does not like one of the 6 teams listed as open - I would be happy to switch teams for other teams if you want a different team... So if you want Juventus or Roma instead of one of the teams just e-mail me with the team you want and I will swap it out

Currently Available: Man U, Arsenal, Porto, AC Milan, Villareal, Lyon <----- If you want someone else just let me know

Email me with the team you want - t_armer(at)yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived