Sports Interactive Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HisHolyHighness

Whats your longest unbeaten run?

I did one league season unbeaten and went 4 games into the next season, so in scotland that works out at 42 games. Although i did get beaten in Europe that year so it depends what your counting.

Nice work blanking out your name, Kieran Simcox :)

My longest unbeaten is about 22 games. Nothing special. I tend to lose a few unimportant cup games here and there.

it was a freak season and not something i have done again, my team was just at the perfect age and were on fire the whole year.

Mines about 28, (33 if your just counting league games, and from different seasons/leagues)

Got promoted and decided to field a very youthful team for the cup runs to help with fitness as i trimmed my squad down a tad too much and had 10 subs in the first team (4 were injured) and no players in my reserve team.

I've had a run of about 65 games in all comps, and a run of about 86 in the league.

I went two season without losing a game in my Rangers save. This was the league only, I lost cup and European games. When I did finally lose I was so temped to load the game again, but I didn't.

As Uruguay i havn't lost since 2014 and it's 2020 now, i joined after the world cup so i only have 1 for now, got a load more though copa america etc

Club -> History -> Records -> Most Games Without Losing: 53. But I'm already in 2037, to be fair.

Longest on FM10 is 45. Current unbeaten run is 20 with a current 14 win streak. Also not conceaded in the league for 10 games with Tottenham and only let in 8 in 27.

Only ever gone 1 season unbeaten in the league and that was with Man Utd with 33 wins and 5 draws

longest unbeaten run i have ever had in the league was 123 games with ajax when i then lost 2-1 to roda with basically a reserve team as i was resting my star players for a champions league game. then went on another 77 game unbeaten run after that before i got bored. think my overall record over that period was played 201 won 184 drew 16 lost 1. sadly as it was on fm10 i no longer have screen shots but needless to say my team was of a very high quality, neymar was my 5th choice striker.

My longest unbeaten run lasted 4 seasons ................ baring in mind I didn't win or draw, started unemployed took 4 season till someone offered me a job.

I can't believe it I must be getting tired I just went to scroll on the 72 games pic

Hahahaha i did the exact same thing.

136 in all comps, although it seemed to miss out a penalty shoot out loss in the League cup.

124vwut.png

I'm unbeaten for around 55 games in the European cup too atm

OVER 9000!!!!!!!!

Over9000S.jpg

:D

I've never lost a game ;)

Unbeaten.png

...and counting. :)

All hail the power of newgen players! (Though Miguel Medina there ain't bad either...) :D

I'm managing in brazil at the moment. Managed to win the last 6 games of the national first division season and then went 22 games unbeatean in the state championship, which is a couple of levels down in quality. So, 28.