SirStanczyk

Football Manager Live ?

16 posts in this topic

Hell-o All

Can someone tell me that FML2 will arrive in future ?

I don't take "no" for an answer.

I know it is probably close to impossible but me and few of my friends would welcome back FML with open arms and tears of joy!

Thank You

Enjoy Your Gaming :)

Hell-o All

Can someone tell me that FML2 will arrive in future ?

I don't take "no" for an answer.

I know it is probably close to impossible but me and few of my friends would welcome back FML with open arms and tears of joy!

Thank You

Enjoy Your Gaming :)

Theres the problem thats the amount of people that played it

FML will not return. SI are working on FMOnline for the Korean market, but unless that is a huge success over there they have said it will not be coming to the UK market, so there is a chance, but i wouldn't bank on it ;)

I will check it Hugo ;)

If it is going to korean market is it any way to sign up there?

Or it will be in korean language only?

Where can I read more about it?

Thank You GuitarMan for reply :) earlier and now :)

As mentioned, there is no Football Manager Live 2 in the works.

We are working on a game for the Korean market, which will only be available in Korea, with the only available language being Korean also.

As of yet we have no cemented plans to bring the game to other territories. This would only be considered if it was successful in Korea.

Saying all of the above, it's nice to see there's still some passion for Football Manager Live. I still certainly miss it as well! :)

The passion........, the glory........

learning Korean and moving there

DC utd will rise again

As mentioned, there is no Football Manager Live 2 in the works.

We are working on a game for the Korean market, which will only be available in Korea, with the only available language being Korean also.

As of yet we have no cemented plans to bring the game to other territories. This would only be considered if it was successful in Korea.

Saying all of the above, it's nice to see there's still some passion for Football Manager Live. I still certainly miss it as well! :)

Wasn't the Korean game meant to be announced last week? (i heard it on the first podcast).

Wasn't the Korean game meant to be announced last week? (i heard it on the first podcast).

There was a big press launch in Korea last week

i'm still w8ing the time that i will play it again....hope i don't get too much old :p damn nostalgia....damn si

Yeah me to I miss Football Manager Live..Metgod was the nicest place where I've been.

FC Hollandia United:)

I miss it also, but lets be quite frank here, the game appealed to far to many users to be economically viable

i firmly believe that was cause of lack of advertising...me personally i was lucky to know that fml was exist...i found it out from one link of my friend..

Apparently the live/online route is what CM is now going down.

Be interesting if they can start to offer some competition.