Sports Interactive Community
CrD

Part Time training?

I was just wondering if there was any uploaded p/t training schedules on here?

If there is can someone point me in the right place?

It's not that difficult to create your won. Just make it raely basic and play a more rigid philosofy. This means your players should concentrate on physical, tactics and some other realy important categories for theiir own position. You should do fine on your own. I know it's not what you've asked for but I never gave anything downloaded any consoderation.

Never been no good at training schedules all together, but I suppose that I will never learn without trying! :)

Why wouldn't you be good at it? NEVER look at the number of green arrows in the player profile, this is merely an increase in CA. You training only shapes a player so give it a go, wait a year and then see wwhat the player gained in attribute points. If they are mostly important attributes for him, then your shedule was okay, otherwise, you'll have to adjust.

When designing your shedule, don't be fussy. Especially with part time training it's okay to train very little on some catagories, while maximising others.