FMO Available players thread

Welcome to the FMO available players thread for those of you interested in starting or joining a current game within the FMO community.

Players, please use the form below to give us the required details about yourself:

Game: (FM05, FM06, FM07, FM08 etc)

Type of Game: (Career/Versus)

Timezone: (To give a rough idea where you are in the world!)

When can you play: (if there are only specific times you can play, please post them here)

Steam Username:

Once you have posted your details why not get in touch with fellow players on the list to try and get a game going between you using the How to start a clan thread to help you along the way.

A new concept for those wanting to play FM Online and has just launched. Check out http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/356680-PGC-Versus-the-King-of-The-Hill for more details on this new concept courtesy of the Premier League Glory Clan. A great way to get involved in FM Online play without the commitment of playing every night. Please check it out.

Reminder

DO NOT post your email address or other contact details here, these contact details should be upto date in your profile.

DO NOT arrange games using this thread. Contact people via details in their profile and not in this thread.

All posts that do not follow the simple template above will be deleted.

Posts will be valid for 2 weeks, we feel this is a long enough time period, you can re-post after this period if your still looking for a game.

Happy Gaming!

• 3 years later...
  • Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

hello and hi to everyone I would like to announce that I am free to play online everyday from 5pm to 11-12pm UK time.

I would prefer to play English league but am open to ideas.

please let me know if you are interested also I have one of the best computers and the game plays real fast.

im am 32 years old and I also can provide a chat server also if needed.

thanks

kris

plus 12 till 12 weekends

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know it's not following the template however the otffmo game has gone for a season and has lots of spaces. Good teams available from a draw! We play on a Wednesday from 6:30 to 11 and a Sunday from 7 - 12. Great game, a bit slower than a normal online game as its he full game but also we have loads of managers.

Anyone wanting to play or join the otffmo, just about to kick off season two and plenty good teams left in the draw http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/436440-The-FM16-OTF-FMO-Network-Game-NEW-Signups-Available-for-Season-2?p=10651850&posted=1#post10651850

Game: FM16

Type of game: online career

Age 35

Timezone: GMT

When can you play: Most Nights mostly prob 10-11pm at earliest until about 2am.Can sometimes play other times though here and there

Steam username: Mystic_Defender

Type of Game: Fantasy Draft / Career

Timezone: Rome

When can you play: Morning, afternoon, evening and some night.

Steam Username: babzzz

I played 8 years FM2015carrer offline and now exited to join real coaches :D I suppose i would be interested in long term too :eek:

Type of Game: Career (preferably using fake players) over many seasons

Timezone: GMT

When can you play: Evenings (5.30pm - 9pm, often beyond too) and some weekends.

Steam Username: MrMungo23

Am open to playing in any of the leagues.

• 2 weeks later...

Type of Game: Manager Touch,

2-3 people aged 35 and up. interested in a game Fm Touch, where i or other load 3 leagues

Finland- Sweden - and Denmark

Start in Finland, where 3 teams will be in Europe League qual

The 3 teams are Fc Lahti, VPS and SJK

Predicted to be 8 -6 -5

People who can play in daytime / sometimes evening if agreed - ,, 2-3 hours a time, doesnt have to be every day, but we will arrange date, when we all can play

Timezone: CET,

When can you play: What we agreed, but will closed down at 22 CET. Can play 2-3 hours in daytime

Stem Username - michaelnielsen06

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...