Football Manager 2012 Announced!

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you select a scout from the Scouting pool, the game automatically sends a scout. Hopefully the AI selects the best one - maybe someone can report in after analysing the choices.

Conditioning is fitness intensive. It works as an excellent pre-season training schedule - lowest pre-season injury rate ever for me. Should be good for returning from injury - can others confirm?

FM12 has a bug, i am playing as Rep. of Ireland and got to the playe-offs i set my team up and pressed continue game then it went straight to the game and started to play before i could even give a team talk and the screen keeps flashing "setting up match please wait" put it's playing away and i can't pause or get into tactics or even change instructions. :confused:

EDIT

half time game and went without me able to do anything it just started by itself.

FM12 has a bug, i am playing as Rep. of Ireland and got to the playe-offs i set my team up and pressed continue game then it went straight to the game and started to play before i could even give a team talk and the screen keeps flashing "setting up match please wait" put it's playing away and i can't pause or get into tactics or even change instructions. :confused:

EDIT

half time game and went without me able to do anything it just started by itself.

I don't suppose your spacebar or enter keys are acting up, confirming stuff and making the game move on?

Quick question: Is it possible to use my FM 2011 saved games in FM2012?

I'm afraid not.

If you select a scout from the Scouting pool, the game automatically sends a scout. Hopefully the AI selects the best one - maybe someone can report in after analysing the choices.

Conditioning is fitness intensive. It works as an excellent pre-season training schedule - lowest pre-season injury rate ever for me. Should be good for returning from injury - can others confirm?

How to add players to the pool. I could not get that.

Currently scouting everyone as usual

I only hope for FM12 they can include a "cancel change tactic" button. How many times have you prepared your final substitution and while it is waiting to change, you get a red card or an injury. Or a goal for that matter. It shouldn't really be that hard...

Just been testing the demo. Still no fix for this designed bug.:(

Why is the Demo not available for Romania??Wtf this is a real slap in the face and its gonna make me think twice about buying ur game.

It is, if it doesn't show as available on steam for you do this:

Try entering the following:

steam://install/71280#

into your browser or your 'RUN' box, this in turn will launch Steam and should download the game.

I have a question about Steam - not a complaint, just a question.

I added graphic packs to the demo and there must have been bugs in the config files or something because my demo kept crashing. So I've uninstalled it.

Now what happens after I've activated the full game via steam if I subsequently uninstall the game? Can I reinstall it on the same computer an unlimited number of times, a limited number of times or not at all without paying for a new copy?

I added graphic packs to the demo and there must have been bugs in the config files or something because my demo kept crashing. So I've uninstalled it.

Now what happens after I've activated the full game via steam if I subsequently uninstall the game? Can I reinstall it on the same computer an unlimited number of times, a limited number of times or not at all without paying for a new copy?

unlimited amount of times as far as i know, ive installed/uninstalled games repeatedly without issue, you just delete local content. the activation is permanently linked to that account. So as long as you are logging into steam with that account its fine

you can install and uninstall the game as many times as you want through the steam account it is activated through.

I have just received an e-mail from the local distributor and they said that they expact a Limited Edition and it can be order on Thursday (But you can get the copy on friday after opening). Is it possible that wil be a Limited Edition? I did not find any information about that and if there will be no such release I confirm my order for the "normal" version today.

sorry from my crappy english...

I have one notebook with Mac and another with Windows... If I bought the game for Mac, I have to Buy another version to play with my note with windows?!?!?

you can sign into your steam account on your PC and Mac and play the game through either, no need for two copies. When you install steam on either it will know which platform you are using and install the correct version of the game.

midnight....nice

if i remember correctly wasnt it availible a couple of hours early last year? :-)

has anyone managed to download and install it yet, ready for activation?

It is very possible!! :)

I havent been able to pre-download it yet, most likely wed or thurs night before that happens.

you can sign into your steam account on any computer and you can install the game on as many computers as you want as long as its through your steam account.

Thanks.

Having not used Steam before could somebody also tell me if its possible to turn off auto patching? So I can install any patches when I want?

Thanks.

Having not used Steam before could somebody also tell me if its possible to turn off auto patching? So I can install any patches when I want?

you can turn auto patching off, but you can only download the newest patch, so if in march next year you decide you want to go back to the 1st or 2nd patch you will not be able too.

Hopefully it won't be an issue, but I always like to wait a couple of days before downloading any software patches just in case anybody reports any bugs or detrimental issues to gameplay. Not just SI games I should point out, I do this with all games.

I'm hoping tha this something that will change in the near future

I should really point out that what i am saying is based on the last few version through steam, it is possible Steam have changed things around now, but that would be a Steam announcement not an FM one.

what is the scouting pool? how does it work?

also is it best to but a player in "conditioning" when he is injured and or comming back from an injury?

If you want to scout a player but can't think of best scout for him. Right Click, Goto scout, at the top there will be scouting pool option along with other scout names. Pick whether you want a 3 match report or a simple report.

The player will be added to your pool & the best scout available will scout him for you.

I've ordered the CD-version of the game,and I understand Steam is the only way to activate it.

My question is: Can I uninstall Steam after activating (or will that cause the game to stop loading)?

FM being the only game I play I don't see the point in Steam unless it's 100% necessary.

Archived