Abz Khan

Football Manager Live

281 posts in this topic

I know this is the wrong forum, but there is nowhere else to post :D Any thoughts on bringing back Football Manager Live even with only a couple of GWs? :D

Abz.

Ugh, i wish, i really do. Pity a small profit wasnt enough for SI to keep it going.

UFL is the future though!

Hahaha, It was a sick game! :D I hope it does come back though in the near future when SI make some more profit from FM 12 :D

It ended? Oh.

I never really played it myself, never found the appeal for it, it just wasn't interesting and I found it rather boring on my trial.

Ugh, i wish, i really do. Pity a small profit wasnt enough for SI to keep it going.

UFL is the future though!

whats UFL?

Please no until they actually manage to put a decent FML please no.

whats UFL?

Google ultimate football live and find out.

I cant understand why any hardcore FM'er wouldnt have enjoyed FML, it took genuine skill to play, was so fun tactically.

I cant understand why any hardcore FM'er wouldnt have enjoyed FML, it took genuine skill to play, was so fun tactically.

cheers, looks ambicious.

Yeah, instead of Computer, you had real managers to compete against :D

can u play 'ufl' or is it in development still ?

I quite liked FML, as you know Abz but really it wasn't a game that I would've bought which I imagine was the problem.

Yeah, but I think a bit more advertisement would've got people interested :D If your a hardcore FM manager, you would love FML

Because 9 times out of 10 you ended up playing against AI anyway because there wasnt enough people online to make it worth while, great idea, but very poorly put together. Also people like to blast through seasons in FM, it just wasnt possible on FML.

can u play 'ufl' or is it in development still ?

Still in development at the moment, alpha testing wont be too long away though so check the website/forums for updates.

@milnerpoint - 9/10 times is a bit of an exaggeration, but i know what you mean, especially towards the end the AI levels were getting a bit ridiculous, still my favorite game ever though!

Yeah, but I think a bit more advertisement would've got people interested :D If your a hardcore FM manager, you would love FML

OFA would have helped too ;)

Would love to see FML make a comeback. I would happily take it as it was when it finished. It had come so far since its first launch, it was so disappointing to see it axed. It was a great game! Ok yes it had it's issues, what game doesn't, and that didn't stop it being incredible to play. Miss you FML :(

I'm ok to not play it again, but I'd be disappointed if they didn't use any of it in FM12.

I always felt that FM missed the usability that FML had, so hopefully they'll put some stuff in.

And lets not forget academies. :D

I must admit though, no matter how much I win on FM, it can never rival my FML successes. :(

If they made it the same as it was when it first started without stadiums i'd play it again

Nah, Stadiums were a good thing :D I loved in FML where you were the chairman aswell as the manager aswell as everything else :D It was like you controlled the WHOLE club, something which isn't in FM :(

Ahhhhh none of you have listened to the latest Podcast! FML is COMING BACK!!! It's near the end of the podcast I think, Miles talks about going to South Korea to meet with a company which is helping develop it!

I played it, loved it, and will play again!

Ahhhhh none of you have listened to the latest Podcast! FML is COMING BACK!!! It's near the end of the podcast I think, Miles talks about going to South Korea to meet with a company which is helping develop it!

I played it, loved it, and will play again!

It's being remade for the asian market, which is vastly different from the UK/european market, i mean they have anime cartoons that go along with the game. If its successful there then it MAY be brought over here, but i doubt it will be any time soon.

Realy hope they do bring it back cant get into FM boring compared, ino ufl is being made but with out football manger has its soul doubt it be has good

If it is going to come back, I need details hahaha :D When and how? :p

I thought deleting the client would help me, but it hasn't one bit, I just wish i could open it up and find that i can log in :D

Just a shame UFL wont be out still for at least a year. Come on SI, bring back FML!!

Hahahah init :D I've still got the client on my desktop waiting for it to come back :p

you could move to korea and play FMO :D

It's the people in voller I miss. I mean, id love to ba able to play fm as it is now, but have a chat box so I can read the latest quote of the day from mr Bala.

They are developing Football Manager Online. Think it'll just be for South Korea, at least at first. No idea how similar it will be to FML either. But it was mentioned in the sopcast, and probably elsewhere too.

Im guessing it will be quite different as it features the EPL, Champions league etc. So is it basically like a normal game of FM but online, with access 24/7 like FML?

Please open up one game world SI, loads of us would join and pay ;)

Seen the poster for football manager online and looks impressive, but why Asia has a foot in the door we don't and probably never will in truth.

Yeah, where did you see the poster, on a website? :D

it`s time to move on FML has left the building :D and tbh i`m not really missing it now :O FM now taking up my time plus still in touch with a few from Happel via steam :D

Ya sometimes I miss FML as well a free to play model with DLC to improve your team could be a $$$ maker for them I think.

i believe on the Unbelievable-jeff.com forum they are having the same idea as FML in OnlineFM but i haven't heard much about it since :/

I think they should have just taken Football Manager and put it online. In other words, network games with TONS of managers and on SI's servers. I'd pay extra for that.

I tried FM Live but the whole create your own club thing didn't hold my interest. I like the regular FMs because I can manage real clubs in real leagues.