Jad's schedules

I've used these for quite a few save games and clubs since I created them a couple of months back and I've had nothing but good results with them. A number of members on the FM fansite The Away Stand have been using them and continue to use them to good results :)

Some things to know:

• Your players WILL complain about the workload of the schedules, that is a certainty. Don't worry about them moaning, there will be little effect on morale.
  • Remember that the higher your match preparation workload is, the less effect the schedules will have (I think).
  • I've had reports of a few injuries in the weeks after you first import these schedules. After a while they dry up, so don't just give it up.

Download here.

• 2 weeks later...

Would some screenies of before and after encourage more downloads? There's been about 50 people download them which is great, I'd love to hear from you about how they've gone for you, but if some proof of the effects would get them out there, I'd be happy to do so.

Right, here they are.

Lucas Drula, ST, on the young FS schedule (I've recently tweaked this to not be so intensive but its essentially just a little less ball control focused)

b6bdf95bf575bdc74a8ea589feea20b755ed372c22.png

068af17aa745552ba97574d5fdbc00ab.png

Bruno Medina, CB, on the 1st choice CB schedule

b6bdf95bf5ff8893d205e9042b3f5a72138e7b5a5a.png

e0248e6ea30575c4088244f596dc68b1.png

Archived