Sports Interactive Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

benlufc

Setting all players to free transfers

Ive tried to search for this with no luck.

Is there a database/or a way that all players are free agents? i was thinking this might be fun to do.

Is this possible has anyone done it before ?

thanks in advance for any replies

There used to be an option to 'release all players' on earlier editors (I think I did it on fm08 or 09) but this option is no longer available in the new editor. There is a way of doing it but I believe it to be a slow and painful process.

I would suggest you have a look in the Editor's Hideaway forum, as this is the Challenges, Sign-Ups and Experiments forum and doesn't have a huge amount to do with the editor.

Got so excited there. Installed with Steam so auto updates and that's only compatible with 11.1 :(

And another Stuart who likes Aberdeen eh? Welcome! :thup::p

It says that but I'm using it with 11.3 right now. Haha yes it is, cheers min

Actually though, there is a problem with the wages being way too low for some teams, and also if a team had made a future transfer like Ibrahimovic to Milan, that team will not sign anyone else at all. Also, in the spl on my game, only Aberdeen and Killie managed to build actual teams and everyone else just signed 5-6 players, resulting in those two teams pumping the others every week. Although in leagues like the premier league and la liga most teams manage to build decent squads so give it a go i say. :)

if you go in the editor you can manually change the future transfer and re-edit the wage budgets, if i remember correctly the problem is the available wage budget as thats not been changed in line with the players that have been released

if you go in the editor you can manually change the future transfer and re-edit the wage budgets, if i remember correctly the problem is the available wage budget as thats not been changed in line with the players that have been released

You have to do that with every team though?

Darn, i wish i searched for this last week, i just made my own.

I noticed most teams don't sign to many players. I've done 2 tests, both with Manchester United as the main club i sign with and Real Madrid as a secondary tester in one.

I managed to put together probably the most unbeatable team on one United and on the other an all English squad and Chelsea signed the worlds best. Don't mind C.Ronaldo and Casillas going to Tottenham.

Going to sound stupid folkes, but downloaded the FM base one, but can't get it to work show up in the database selection.?

'Tis only compatible with 11.1.