Mr Hough's Final Tactic For FM11.

In FM12 If I decided To Make More Tactics Would You  

433 members have voted

1. 1. In FM12 If I decided To Make More Tactics Would You

• Use Them To See How Good They Are
    • Won't Use Them Due To Bad Expericances With These Tactics
    • Couldn't Care Less and Think I Need To Get a Life!

As it says in the Title this will be my last tactic for FM11, The way the tactic works is that it focuses attacks dow the wings rather than through the middle, With the Midfield often looking to pass the ball infront of the Strikers and Wingers.

The attacking play in the tactic is Incredible and some of the very best i have seen - If you have the 'Right' Players you will score buckets and buckets of goals.

The defence can be abit suspect at times but it's not enough to worry about - Mainly the oppositions attacks come down the wings so if you wanna try and improve the tactic or your defence in anyway then play with the fullbacks as they are the only weak links i can see.

I have tested the tactic now with 2 Sides - Bayern Munich and Liverpool. On my Bayern Save i have scored 79 goals in just 19 league games, Incredible really.

I am very happy with the way the tactic plays all over the pitch and i hope you guys are too.

Look for Pace in the Attackers - The More Pacey and Technical the better.

Player Requirements.

Keeper - Any Decent Keeper will be great.

Fullbacks - Heading - Tackling - Positioning - Pace - Marking - Anticipation

Optional - Team Work - Work Rate - Strength - Composure - Determination

Centre Backs - Heading - Tackling - Positioning - Pace - Marking - Anticipation

Optional - Strength - Composure - Determination - Bravery

Defensive Midfielder - Passing - Work Rate - Team Work - Strength - Determination - Marking - Tackling

Optional - Off the ball - Creativity - Stamina - First Touch - Heading

Wingers - Dribbling - Flair - Agility - Technique - Pace - Finishing - Creativity

Optional - Crossing - First Touch - Passing - Decisions - Off The Ball - Composure

Strikers - Finishing - Composure - Technique - Decisions - First Touch - Off The Ball - Pace

Optional - Flair - Passing - Creativity - Anticipation - Determination.

Target man is selected but don't select a man in the box - All this means is that the balls are played quicker up the pitch allowing for better attacking opportunties

Team Talks - Use whichever you feel is working for you, I genrally ask my Assistant.

Match Prep - Use Team blend all the time

Opposition Instructions - I don't use any at all

Training - Use one you have been using, I haven't been using any during the testing of this tactic.

Pitch Size - Maximum

Corners - Your best header with good Jumping and Bravery Stats in the Right Defender position - In swinging Corners - Right foot left Corner - Left foot right Corner.

I think thats all the Infomation you need.

Enjoy the tactic.

http://www.mediafire.com/?3ba3yhji9icv6i2

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mr.hough didn't you create a 424 before? whats the difference between this one and the older one?

Mainly my views on the ME, It does everything my old 4-2-4's do but just better because i have got a better understanding on the ME.

goog good mr hough need to find a good data that i can stick with im going through the undeciding stage lol an defo gonna use this tactic an what avarege team do u think this tactic will work best for maybe spanish league but not top 4 teams?

If your looking in England i'd Say Tottenham Everton Stoke Fulham all have good squads to play with until you get offered better jobs.

I've started a Celtic game and I've qualified for group stages of Champions League by beating Braga 5-3 on aggregate and Werder Bremen 7-2 on aggregate but I'm getting a fair few red cards, however I'm also getting excellent results, only bad result so far is 2-2 draw with Motherwell ( ended with 9 men).

Hey mr hough. Glad you changed your mind and decided to release a new tactic. However i see you have again opted for dm's as opposed to cm's. From reading your op i have noticed that you specify a more all-rounded type of cm as opposed to flat out workhorses like in your " immm mr hough and im awesome" and " stone cold winger".

Am i correct in assuming that the best players in this role would be someone like fabregas? equally adept in defending and attacking.

Furthermore can you again go for the split pairing of say fletcher and sneijder or perhaps a kaka and xabi alonsi mix??

please help. i feel this knowledge would greatly benefit those who use this tactic!

Hey mr hough. Glad you changed your mind and decided to release a new tactic. However i see you have again opted for dm's as opposed to cm's. From reading your op i have noticed that you specify a more all-rounded type of cm as opposed to flat out workhorses like in your " immm mr hough and im awesome" and " stone cold winger".

Am i correct in assuming that the best players in this role would be someone like fabregas? equally adept in defending and attacking.

Furthermore can you again go for the split pairing of say fletcher and sneijder or perhaps a kaka and xabi alonsi mix??

please help. i feel this knowledge would greatly benefit those who use this tactic!

It would mainly suit an all round Midfielder - Steven Gerrard is a Perfect Example - He can Tackle Pass Shoot Create Chances, You can play Sneijder in this position but i would retrain him as a DM too so he gets to know the position better and therefor performs better in the Role.

It would mainly suit an all round Midfielder - Steven Gerrard is a Perfect Example - He can Tackle Pass Shoot Create Chances, You can play Sneijder in this position but i would retrain him as a DM too so he gets to know the position better and therefor performs better in the Role.

lol seriously, snejder as a DMC in a two man dmc partership? now, that has to be a realistic world class tactic xD

Can i just say that my last comment wasn't me having a go at Mr H, or his hard work.

No worries mate, all the defenders are on hard tackling that'll be why you are getting a few yellows and reds, If it's a problem for you you can move the central defenders onto normal tackling and see if that helps.

Dave is the corner set up the same as 'the miz' one?

It's been brilliant with me, i got twelve games to go and five points clear in serie A as udinese, i'll upload some screenshots after i'm done with this season.

Yeah same corner set up.

1. Is the RDM the more adventurous of the two?

2. Also do you actually add a playmaker or just leave it ticked without selecting?

3. You use team blend for match prep. But what workload? Average?

Just slightly in Passing and abit in Closing down, I wanted one DM to be slightly more forceful in the closing down than the other and it made sense that the forceful one should be the more attacking and give him the freedom for more mixed passing rather than keep it short.

No don't add a Playmaker Or Target Man, All this means is that they get the ball up the pitch faster (or so i presume anyway, It might not mean anything!)

I Used Team Blend for a while then i changed to Defensive Positioning becuase my Defence was Leaky - I'd try that if you are struggling abit with defence. I use High Workload.

I have also changed the entire back 4 from Hard Tackling to Normal Tackling, Seems to work better and might be worth a try.

mr hough how important is how big is pitch size???'

soory for bad englisch :)

Ideally you want a big pitch size, It suits this tactic best as with minimum it is clotted in the middle and not much room to move for the wingers and strikers - On a bigger pitch they have more room to move the ball and will create better chances.

Ideally you want a big pitch size, It suits this tactic best as with minimum it is clotted in the middle and not much room to move for the wingers and strikers - On a bigger pitch they have more room to move the ball and will create better chances.

why then with im mr hough and im awesomee tactic minimum pitch size???

and cann we use standard pitch size or will be wrong?

why then with im mr hough and im awesomee tactic minimum pitch size???

and cann we use standard pitch size or will be wrong?

No pitch size is wrong or right, Just for the Better Results i would use large pitch compared to a small one.

Mr Hough, have some one tried this tactic with lower teams? I'm tacting about BSN/S teams.

Can you upload your filters?

Not as yet no, I want to but having fun with Tottenham on my Career Save so i proberly wont be testing out in lower leagues for a while.

Mr Hough, have some one tried this tactic with lower teams? I'm tacting about BSN/S teams.

Can you upload your filters?

I'm playing with Belgian 3rd division Fc Bleid all part timers and generally rubish players two thirds of way through 1st season and its doing just fine sitting 3 points off the top and predicted to finish 14th or something. They are playing some nice stuff. Will keep you posted

I'm playing with Belgian 3rd division Fc Bleid all part timers and generally rubish players two thirds of way through 1st season and its doing just fine sitting 3 points off the top and predicted to finish 14th or something. They are playing some nice stuff. Will keep you posted

Thanks linger32 :)

I'll give it a shot.

Hey Dave are you sure about Whole Pitch and Hard tackling? My players from midfield and back at the end of the game have condition under of 55%

Rotation then, Or try and get half decent fitness Coaches.

Take the hard Tackling off the Central and Fullbacks though - Move it to Normal Tackling.

I know you said this would be your last tactic mr hough. But there are 3 things i would have love to see you do on this game.

1. A remake of your fm10 complete dominance. ( I know you released one before but tbh it wasn't the same as the fm10 one)

2. A possession "tiki taka" barcelona tactic

3. A counter attacking direct " mourinho" style tactic

Though tactics like these are out already im pretty sure if you were to do your own version they would be the BEST by far!

oh well, perhaps these are tactics you might make on next years game :/

I know you said this would be your last tactic mr hough. But there are 3 things i would have love to see you do on this game.

1. A remake of your fm10 complete dominance. ( I know you released one before but tbh it wasn't the same as the fm10 one)

2. A possession "tiki taka" barcelona tactic

3. A counter attacking direct " mourinho" style tactic

Though tactics like these are out already im pretty sure if you were to do your own version they would be the BEST by far!

oh well, perhaps these are tactics you might make on next years game :/

It would have to be one hell of an effort then as Tic Tic Magick is the closest I've seen a tactic get to the Barca style IRL.

Archived