*Mourinho's counter attacking 4231deep* treble in 1st season with At.Madrid

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cragswfc, i want to use this with man utd, but i feel the midfield is too weak, who would you recommend.

back 5= sorted

dmc= i'm thinking m'villa, fellani

MCr=obviously flech

MCl= ????????

wingers= sorted

strikers=sorted

cragswfc, i want to use this with man utd, but i feel the midfield is too weak, who would you recommend.

back 5= sorted

dmc= i'm thinking m'villa, fellani

MCr=obviously flech

MCl= ????????

wingers= sorted

strikers=sorted

MCl= ???????? if you man utd play tom cleverly, carrick

Hope this helps someone, I used the original tactic in this thread 'Mou's 4321 (Ath Madrid)', the only change was to follow the advise in this thread and change the striker to 'Run with the ball sometimes'. I went Cardiff City in my 1st season and managed to win the championship. I basically only bought in two players, Frimpong (Arsenal) and LuaLua (Free), they both did exceptionally well.

leagued.jpg

It's a solid tactic, I don't think my cardiff side was that great honestly but we got the results.

So I'm really considering giving this tactic a go. I tried with mr. Hough's tactic and I'm playing as roma but I got sacked in march. This tactic looks very promissing so I'm thinking of trying it out. Any idea if this would work well for Roma? Its been impossible to find a decent tactic so far.

At the moment crags i think VODU's is the best out there i won league two last year with my Grimsby team using V2 first half of seaon then v1 with mixed RWB.

But just used VODU(V1) against carlisile not fully accomplished at all and dicked them 3-1.

(i see you on Vodu aswell, actually i see you everywhere on here :p I more lurk then post like a stalker/raper)

guysssssssssss, tactic could be online on sunday :)

cant believe, that this very, very, very, very small tweak hasnt been noticed and done earlier.

its the same **** as in fm 11, just adapted to fm 12 with just one very small tweak.

such a shame, I did notice this one first in the 33.th week, otherwise I could have won the premier league with everton and with just one key signing in the very first season. anyway, currently sitting behind man city, with two games to go, have won carling cup, city is just unbelievable. they have also signed ganso and have midfield of ganso, nasri, silva, toure and milner with agüero in front of them xD

just gonna test it with another team and i promise, that I am going to upload it, when results are the same as in my current everton save.

almost every single game, Im conceding from a throw in xD

always the same position. I think, its a bug. opposition getting a throw-in in my third, two opposition players coming short, but none of my full backs or wingers are even thinking of marking them, so one of those two get the ball, plenty of room, making a cross to the target man and since I only have heitinga and jagielka left as CBs, who arent monsters in the air, Im always getting ripped off...

boltonhome.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

cant believe, that this very, very, very, very small tweak hasnt been noticed and done earlier.

its the same **** as in fm 11, just adapted to fm 12 with just one very small tweak.

such a shame, I did notice this one first in the 33.th week, otherwise I could have won the premier league with everton and with just one key signing in the very first season. anyway, currently sitting behind man city, with two games to go, have won carling cup, city is just unbelievable. they have also signed ganso and have midfield of ganso, nasri, silva, toure and milner with agüero in front of them xD

just gonna test it with another team and i promise, that I am going to upload it, when results are the same as in my current everton save.

So glad to hear that, so far best tactics created are 4-4-2 but hopefully my favourite 4-2-3-1 deep that you use will whoop them all :)

Oohh excited! :D

I thought you had abandoned us mate. Too busy working on your masterpiece eh? :p

oh yes mate, really, you wont believe me, seriously, even currently neglecting college works to just do this tactic xD

just need one more season to prove myself, that its actually consistent :)

this is going to be the last tactic im uploading until the very last patch is coming out. really having no time to play fm anymore :(

hope you guys can understand me and tolerate it

but, as soon as the last patch is going to be released, Im gonna make my homeworks, promised.

oh yes mate, really, you wont believe me, seriously, even currently neglecting college works to just do this tactic xD

just need one more season to prove myself, that its actually consistent :)

this is going to be the last tactic im uploading until the very last patch is coming out. really having no time to play fm anymore :(

hope you guys can understand me and tolerate it

but, as soon as the last patch is going to be released, Im gonna make my homeworks, promised.

Yeah I understand mate. Education is more important than a video game so I'm glad you are even releasing a tactic for us in the first place. Take as long as you need mate, cheers.

what the tweak mate ???

el_magico the tweak has to do with the Defence i guess?

And if not the Defence the hole tactic stracture, but affecting the Defence!

as Ive written before, very, very small tweak. could tell it now, as its really just two changes, but wanna go sure, that its consistent, otherwise, I dont want to fool people. so need some more games :D

but I can tell you, Ive watched more than 25 games in full 3d mode, match engine hasnt changed that much, so SI was right in saying, that they have only done some graphical improvements. only set pieces are in my opinion too difficult to defend. almost every scnd goal, Ive concede came from throw ins and a bit less from corners. especially defending throw ins in your third is just awful. its always the same, two players from the opposition team coming short, none of my players marking them, they then can immediately bring a cross into my box and if you dont have big fellas there like me (heitinga, jagielka) their target man will always find the box.

the reason, why you might have the impression, that defence has been much leakier is, that with the original fm 11 tactic, we were struggling to hold possession in the oppositon half, this caused, that many attacks from us, when our players were making forward movements, we were caught on the counter. also creating chances was just awful, in the first 10 games with the original tactic, I had score only 12 goals and with 7 of them coming from corners. but towards the end of the season, as the screenshot above shows, Ive managed to score 6 goals in one game without any set pieces.

thats why i said the second sentence! because maybe it wasnt a defence problem but a hole structure problem! ok i am sure now that you said that it was the possession problem! full faith in you!

can you post a screenshot of your first year league finish?

and maybe inform us if it seems consistent at least to the start of the second season! :D

ps. as i said before i start a new game with my favorite team, and made transfers having in mind your tactic!

I ve bought QUICK DEFENDERS (Galeano, Caruzzo, Tzavellas, Juan Alvez), GOOD DM's (Fernando (Gremio), Somoza), two Wingers with descent finishing (Fabianesi, Vangioni) a good keeper (Deola) and the Aguero of the poor (Quintero) and waiting for your release...The save's name is FM12 mou4231 ROOT !!! :D

I am expecting what i had last year...Not wining everything because i cant afford quick Wingers with 15 finishing or a striker with 15 Finishing/Comosure/Decisions, or Defenders with 15 Pace, but to take the most of this great squad for my taste...

ps2. i played one year with a tactic of mine, a tactic based on good defence, it worked wonders at this year but then (after the latest patch) oppositions started to tearing me apart...maybe it was the tactic too bad at concistensy, maybe it was the patch...So i dropped it, and i am waiting for your work! :D

thats why i said the second sentence! because maybe it wasnt a defence problem but a hole structure problem! ok i am sure now that you said that it was the possession problem! full faith in you!

can you post a screenshot of your first year league finish?

and maybe inform us if it seems consistent at least to the start of the second season! :D

ps. as i said before i start a new game with my favorite team, and made transfers having in mind your tactic!

I ve bought QUICK DEFENDERS (Galeano, Caruzzo, Tzavellas, Juan Alvez), GOOD DM's (Fernando (Gremio), Somoza), two Wingers with descent finishing (Fabianesi, Vangioni) a good keeper (Deola) and the Aguero of the poor (Quintero) and waiting for your release...The save's name is FM12 mou4231 ROOT !!! :D

I am expecting what i had last year...Not wining everything because i cant afford quick Wingers with 15 finishing or a striker with 15 Finishing/Comosure/Decisions, or Defenders with 15 Pace, but to take the most of this great squad for my taste...

ps2. i played one year with a tactic of mine, a tactic based on good defence, it worked wonders at this year but then (after the latest patch) oppositions started to tearing me apart...maybe it was the tactic too bad at concistensy, maybe it was the patch...So i dropped it, and i am waiting for your work! :D

mate, I would have posted screenshots, but unfortunately, Ive only used it in the last 5 or 6 games, since I tried it out towards the end of the season and at least managed to climp up from the 6th place into the third, was scnd place in the last game against tottenham, after guaranteing champions league, gave some match time for some younger players, who werent really match fit and we drew, while tottenham won. so waiting for the 2nd season to start, when the first 9-10 games confirm my expectations, I am going to upload them. cause its exactly the same style, same tactic and same way as in fm 11, just need to go sure.

guys, give me 2,3 hours, have just started preseason, and usually takes a bit to make my signings and the friendlies. just getting on my nerves, that Ive still several numbers of players, who are struggling to motivate themselves to play for me, because of the lack of inexperience and so on... won carling cup in the first season and achieving the 3rd place with 77 points and teams still not trusting me. really annoying, as I CANT never get the maximum of my players... this years player interactive is just awful...

Archived