Second season Europa League issue

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

I started a game as Blackburn but didn't take over til December (loaded Brazil league and started the game time there) so as the season would be halfway through when i took over.

Managed to finish 6th at the end of the season, thus qualifying for the Europa League along with Manchester City and Everton. Next to our team names, even when the new season was generated (on the league table) the initials 'EC' were displayed, as is at the end of the season to say who has qualified for europe, but nothing for the champions league qualifiers.

Anyway, season starts, with only 8 teams playing matches, the 3 teams who have qualified for Europa league are not put in the Europa league and the WHOLE of the EL group stage is played within 2 weeks in the middle of august but featuring teams such as Arsenal who won the league and should therefore be in the champions league.

Within about 2 weeks the other teams start playing their fixtures too but all of the games are scheduled to take place on saturdays (not moved to sunday/monday for TV even though the move for TV box is checked)

Never come across this problem before and it seems pretty bizarre, annoyed aswell because i was starting to get into the save, i've holidayed the season now and it seems to have ended as normal but no Europa League for those who qualified. Anyone else experienced this?

Archived