Chelsea 2011/12 Thread

Philip Rolfe

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha, pretty much. If it does go that way though, I won't be in the same end as you lot, unfortunately. Still though, delighted that Chelsea have come through. Rather nervous about how my own team will shape up against Madrid, but I'm hoping for another miracle.

Can i stay at your gaff Muller?

181301.jpg

More shots were fired at the Chelsea goal in the pic than in the game ;) Chelsea defend well they deserved to go through but Barcelona never stretched the Chelsea defence. Barcelona kept trying to go through the middle every time and just keep the ball but with no purpose. I think teams have sussed Barcelona, they are still a great side side but teams know how to defend against them now.

Congratulations. I can see Pep leaving Barcelona end of the season he may come to you but would be harsh on Roberto.

Already contacting relatives in Germany about the Final :D BUT howa bout we all cotch at Muller's for the final?

As it stands, I'll be offshore for the final. If Bayern somehow manage to win tomorrow, I'll have to re-arrange all of my plans. Pretty sure I still have holidays to take before June though, but I don't want to think about it and get too excited until tomorrow. Real Madrid are very strong and we'll have to put on a masterclass of a performance to progress. :(

Let's wait and see though. Finger's crossed.

up to four!

If you are genuinely doing this I would be more than bloody interested :D Hopefully can get a ticket and got a possible £80 return bus I could get, would have to find a bloody cheap hostel though.

edit - just seen you already have your 5 potential people were the crazy (possible alcohol/adrenaline fueled) idea actually come to fruition :D

Also I have seen on the Thomas Cook Chelsea website that you can pay £159.99 and get a category 4 match ticket and then coach trips to the game and then back immediately after, which seems pretty good. Would this be regardless of whether or not the 17,500 sells out on the Chelsea website or is this separate to those? Only asking as I would like to try and get a better category ticket and I may be able to work it out so I can spend a couple of days in Munich afte the game. Saying that though, how likely would it be someone like me with just 21 loyalty points would get one of the 17,500? If it's low would it be best just to go for the Thomas Cook thing now or do they not sell out soon? Sorry for all the questions but they need answering.

Don't worry about getting tickets anyway. Just being in the Marienplatz will almost be as good as going to the game itself. I've also heard that if Bayern do make it, there's going to be big screens showing the game at the Olympiastadion, as well. I'm not sure if that's true or not though.

Brings a tear to my eye this :') It's amazing how two former Chelsea greats are getting to manage this club to a CL final.

Well, one Chelsea great and Eddie Newton.;)

What a game! When Valdes tried taking Torres out at the end was sure he was going to bottle it and take the foul but he surprised me by having the plums to score. That game had absolutely everything!

Archived