Chelsea 2011/12 Thread

Philip Rolfe

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mikel needs a big game tonight, he could play a huge part in whether we get through or embarrassed.

Little nervous now, but the important thing to remember is we've done better than any other English club this season in Europe. And being embarrassed by Barcelona isn't as bad as being embarrassed by Bilbao ;)

What John terry did tonight is the stupidest thing I've ever seen a footballer do, what a ****ing idiot. I hope the Chelsea fans let him know how much he's let everyone down.

On the other hand that Ramires goal might be the best thing I've ever seen, to finish like that in a game like this is incredible.

Initially it didn't look like much, and Sanchez has clearly flopped around begging for a card, but...I still don't get it. It wasn't quite "violent", not enough to actually hurt the guy, but there's no reason to do that.

Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing team performance! Really we drew with them!! with 10 men!!

I must have woken up my neighbors when Torres scored!!! Literally in tears...

I don't care about the final right now but this win over two legs was simply amazing..

holy ****. Cech, Bosingwa, Cahill, Ivanovic, Mikel, Cole, Lampard, Drogba, Torres, Mata, Kalou, Meireles, Ramires all deserve to go down as Chelsea legends for that display, abolsutely heroic. I have never ever seen a football match like that, I have never felt sick watching us Chelsea, I have never started to shake after a goal, but I did after that Torres one. That Torres goal - I have never celebrated a goal like that before. What a team, what a manager, sign him up Roman. Lampard tonight was just :'))) And that goal by Ramires, ****ing hell, and Torres at the end, jesus. Don't really care about the final right now because I honestly don't think a game of football will ever top tonight, amazing.

bridgekings is alive? I thought you might've dropped in a state of shock after that Torres goal :D

Fuuuuuuuccckkkkiiiiiiiinnnngggg yeeeeeeeeees! I am literally shaking from joy (and due to a few drinks). Roman sign up Robbie ffs, do it tomorrow! Everyone who played tonight deserves a ****ing medal, mega shift put in by the lot of them - gave it their all even if some will miss the Final :cool: Beat the best team in Europe!

Where the **** did that finish come from Ramires?!?! Composure through the roof, and I've never celebrated a goal like I did for Nando's goal (tcoleman must be ecstatic :D)

TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES

TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES

I decided to wear the kit the lads were wearing at HT for luck and it clearly worked, so you can thank me for that ;) Oh and **** me is Bosingwa better at CB than he is at RB :0

Archived