The npower championship thread 2011/12

Powlay

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We got lucky?

You got a ridiculous penalty decision, that was about as undeliberate as a handball can get. We had the game in our pocket til then.

And you outplayed us in the last 20 minutes when we had 10 men, big surprise.

We got lucky?

You got a ridiculous penalty decision, that was about as undeliberate as a handball can get. We had the game in our pocket til then.

And you outplayed us in the last 20 minutes when we had 10 men, big surprise.

the handball was delierate, i could see it, we came back into the game slowly after HT, though your two goals were absolute gifts, biggest person to blame here is your 2 keepers, kasper for getting himself stupidly sent off ( 2 acts of petulance in 2 mins? only got himself to blame ) and Weale for flapping in the air for the 2nd goal. you only had 10 men for the last 15 mins ;)

From about 70 minutes we were all over you. The handball seemed pretty deliberate from the radio. Have to see on FL Show later.

We completely dominated the first 70 minutes, you had a couple of half chances just before the penalty but nothing major. The penalty and red card completely changed the game.

And it really, really wasn't deliberate, Mills was on the floor and it just hit his arm, he wasn't even looking at the ball.

I'll go with it was deliberate, thanks. The radio said it was so I'll believe them. I'll watch the FL show and I'll judge for myself whether it is or not.

So you haven't even seen the incident, but you are already are deciding whether it was deliberate or not? Wtf? :confused:

He was on the floor and turning away from the ball, putting his arm down for balance and the ball just hit it.

you cant just remove bias from yourself though :D

cms, I happily accepted Bristol city's pen on Wednesday was a pen, I'm not the kind of person to start saying it wasn't a penalty just because it went against us.

Well then, his arm was not by his side so with the rules of the game that should be a penalty for handball.

No, it shouldn't!

The rules are that a handball has to be deliberate, whether he has his hands by his side make no difference whatsoever.

deary me, knobs on the matchline saying McClaren is inept for not starting miller, hes not perfect, but not playing a striker for 90 mins when hes not fit enough too is a good decision you twats :D

this leicester team will continue to struggle i can see it

On today's performance I completely disagree. We looked really good till the penalty decision today, absolutely nothing SGE could do about the way that game ended. Schmeichel only misses a League Cup match as well so we won't have to put up with anymore stupid goalkeeping errors from Weale in the league.

On today's performance I completely disagree. We looked really good till the penalty decision today, absolutely nothing SGE could do about the way that game ended. Schmeichel only misses a League Cup match as well so we won't have to put up with anymore stupid goalkeeping errors from Weale in the league.

i think it was more a case of us making you look good tbh, and we were back in the game well before the penalty, that wasnt the turning point you are trying to make it out to be :D

disagree

Well, we'll have to agree to disagree then, but I always felt comfortable with our defence and never felt like any of your attacks would amount to anything goalwise up until the penalty.

Schmeichel had a couple of routine saves to make but nothing more.

Archived