The npower championship thread 2011/12

Powlay

ffs SCIAG, why did you have to ruin it :mad:
Undermining my grand plan :( If I could give you an infraction I bloody well would right now!

Either infract him for every post or only the ridiculous ones.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Icelander a Man United fan? Unless you're going to be giving us your youth products, you're about as welcome as MLG in my books.

My personal youth products? Might be waiting a while for that...

I shall count myself as a very, very distant Cardiff... err... sympathiser for the coming season. There, excuse sorted

FAO MLG: Every post you make in the new thread that doesn't have DIRECT relevance to something Southampton are doing that concerns the Championship or any of its teams at that very moment* will be rewarded with 1 infraction point. It takes 30 to get a ban, how long do you think you'll go before a ban?

*to be decided by a vote by other thread users

Why does it have to have anything to do with Southampton? I think he should get away with saying "blimey, aren't Brighton doing well?"

What SCIAG said ^

I suggested no mentioning Southampton (or Portsmouth), or no mentioning anything. Admittedly neither suggestion is as entertaining as yours.

Just setting it up for SCIAG to come in with some tired "quality > quantity" post :thdn: Which wouldn't work as I have both on my side :cool:

I have more mod experience, that is what matters.

Now go make me a digital tea.

Steve Bruce is a tit...

“No disrespect to Wigan, Southampton, Swansea and Norwich but if clubs like that can make it into the Premier League, then why not Hull?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4362214/Steve-Bruce-wants-Hull-City-promotion-to-Premier-League.html

He thinks saying "no disrespect" at the start of a statement and absolves him of anything he then goes onto say. I'm not racist but....

And why has he grouped those teams he has together? Saints have little in common with any of them or Hull City.

Are you trying to get me going for one last time before the new thread?

southampton ARE a small club, no trolling about it.

In terms of modern football you are not a big team, you have been out of the top flight for a long time, you have won nothing of note in recent history.

you are pompy without the financial issues and a new ground. oh wait they won the FA cup in recent times, so you dont even match up to them yet.

Steve Bruce is a tit...

The rest of your ridiculous post didn't need to be posted to be fair.

Steve Bruce is a tit...

“No disrespect to Wigan, Southampton, Swansea and Norwich but if clubs like that can make it into the Premier League, then why not Hull?

Because your in charge Steve.

new, MLG-less thread to be posted around 1am :cool:

NoHomers2.jpg

I climb the ladder to the Championship 2012/13 tree house and see cms186 sitting at the door...

Screenshot2012-06-17at203347.png

So for the 2012/13 Southampton thread, there will be no Football League supporters allowed...

homer-simpson-pedro-amat.jpeg

(yes I did just compare myself to Homer Simpson, some of you might think that is quite apt)

Archived