unrealistic fans?

I am in 2021 and I have won several leagues and cups in Greece. Also I have won 3 champions Leagues. So, 2021 CH L semi final and I draw in Camp Nou 2-2 with barcelona...

fans reaction? "disappointed with the result"... I mean ok, We have become "someone" the past years but seriously? drawing 2-2 away with Barca is a disappointing result? anything similar happens to you?

Did you throw away a two goal lead or did they score a late equaliser or something? Usually fans are disappointed by things like that.

I know exactly what you mean but no. I scored first, they did the 2-1 and I equalized (which makes it even weirder!)

Yeah they seem to be dissapointed when it's a late equalizer even if it's against top opposition.

I just don't pay much attention to it tbh.

The thing is that I am trying to be the best in everything and fans are important. I wish I could do the same with you

What i'm saying is that the fans reaction after one match is not really that important in terms of game mechanics and it's a feature somewhat incomplete.

Just as long as you keep achieving the season objectives and winning trophies, they will be happy anyway.

My fans were disappointed recently when I conceded a late equaliser away to Arsenal, for the game to finish 2-2.

It was the last game of the season, I played a number of youngsters and the result clinched an unbeaten season in the league against my biggest rivals (they finished 2nd), yet the fans didn't even mention this achievement.

My fans are still annoyed at me for selling Nathan Ellington for £10k. He played carp the season before. Inconsistent so I sold him in the pre-season, its now Nov and they are still mentioning it.

Oh and he's doing carp at his new club as well.

My fans were disappointed recently when I conceded a late equaliser away to Arsenal, for the game to finish 2-2.

It was the last game of the season, I played a number of youngsters and the result clinched an unbeaten season in the league against my biggest rivals (they finished 2nd), yet the fans didn't even mention this achievement.

This drives me crazy. I usually win the league in Hungary with between five and ten matches to go. I spend the rest of the season rotating my squad, keeping people ticking over for the Champions League, yet a 0-0 draw at second place Ferencváros will have my fans "voicing their displeasure at the result" and my board reminding me of it for at least two months afterward. There needs to be some recognition of context in these things - a draw away from home with a reserve team ahead of a vital Champions League game when I'm 15 points clear in the league isn't the horrible result you'd think it was from the fans' and board's reactions.

My fans are still annoyed at me for selling Nathan Ellington for £10k. He played carp the season before. Inconsistent so I sold him in the pre-season, its now Nov and they are still mentioning it.

Oh and he's doing carp at his new club as well.

He's into fishing? :D

Archived