Why is this player rated so highly?

Why are you comparing this guy to messi who clearly couldnt be bought for 25 mil. A good player can play above what their stats suggest if they are playing in the right team with the right tactics, besides he looks like hes worth 25mil judging by current standards

i don't know why hes moaning top players are not allways magic on the ball; roy keane was not.

i don't know why hes moaning top players are not allways magic on the ball; roy keane was not.

yes but roy keane had a great brain he could read the game like a childs learning book,a great midfield ball winner and he was handy on the ball too.This guy I have is all pace and no brain but yet hes playing brilliantly.

This guy i signed was on a free transfer, i got him out of nowhere and in his second full season he gets into the world eleven and had offers from a lot of top clubs. Yes messi now couldnt be bought for 25 mill but could he have been bought for that when he was 17/18 I think he could.

yes but roy keane had a great brain he could read the game like a childs learning book,a great midfield ball winner and he was handy on the ball too.This guy I have is all pace and no brain but yet hes playing brilliantly.

This guy i signed was on a free transfer, i got him out of nowhere and in his second full season he gets into the world eleven and had offers from a lot of top clubs. Yes messi now couldnt be bought for 25 mill but could he have been bought for that when he was 17/18 I think he could.

you don't get what i mean do you. your guy has great stats not when on the ball but off it and is hard working hes world class in a few skills hes a hard working player, hes no roy keane but i bet if he played in reallife with they stats which are more than pace many clubs would want him.

your guy is a top player for the great stats he has every team needs a hard working player.

Archived