Psvpingu requiem

Psvpingu requiem

ok, first of all, you are going to have to trust me here, as i have no photographic proof of my results, due to getting a new computer recently.

However here is my tactic, which i have had alot of success with,firstly on FM10 and this adapted version for FM11, sorry if this isnt enough information....

I always test my formation with Derby and Exeter, as you get a better idea of how good the tactic is with average players, than you would with Man Utd or Real Madrid, where you should be winning most matches anyway.

Psvpingu requiem, is an attacking 4-4-2 formation

poop.png

player roles....all are slightly adapted, but the basic ideas are....

The two full backs are set to attacking and provide support to the wingers.

The central defenders are set to Ball playing defenders (stopper and cover).

The two wingers are both very attacking and bomb forward as much as possible.

The two central midfielders are both Defensive deep lying playmakers, who both sit back, breaking up play and setting up attacks.

Left striker is a deep lying forward

Right striker a poacher.

If you are like me, i tend to read the rough idea of someone else's created formation, download it have a look at all the players roles in more depth and try it out, which i suggest you do with this one....and if you do, please let me know how you get on, and any improvements you can suggest would be greatly welcomed.

Thanks psvpingu

http://www.mediafire.com/?vc8pe20j22352i2

On FM11 i took over at Derby and got promotion in first season, next season finished mid table, 3rd season i finished 5th and won the FA Cup.

I started a new game with Exeter and got promotion in 1st and 3rd seasons, then i got a new computer, and im currently 5th in championship with Derby,about 10 games in and unbeaten.

On FM10 i got Leamington spa (zameretta league) to the prem, and Bristol Rovers i won the prem 4 years in a row (i know thats a older game, but was using the same sort of tactic)

Do you have a preference for Pitch Size? Opp instructions?

opp instructions i always ask the assistant , pitch size i go for medium to small.

for shouts i tend to watch the game and listen to the assistant, so for example..if im getting lots of crosses in or joy on the wings, i shout exploit flnaks etc...

What a great tactic!! I'm managing Newcastle in the first season and was using Mr Hough's Stone Cold Winger which tbh was v inconsistent and i was 14th in October - i'm now 4th in late Jan and this is a really really solid, effective tactic for my mid table team. The only modification i've made is to switch the corners from the penalty spot - wasn't doing anything. Thanks for sharing the good work m8.

What a great tactic!! I'm managing Newcastle in the first season and was using Mr Hough's Stone Cold Winger which tbh was v inconsistent and i was 14th in October - i'm now 4th in late Jan and this is a really really solid, effective tactic for my mid table team. The only modification i've made is to switch the corners from the penalty spot - wasn't doing anything. Thanks for sharing the good work m8.

wicked, glad its working!!

Archived